• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monkeystyle, get your motherfucking ass in here

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Me with Monkey no..

I'm on no side of this war because if I join Monk it makes me an ass kisser if I join you I get owned.

Wordlife

im sorry to say this, but why the HELL are you bashing Monkeystyle? What did he do to do? You'll get banned man, I wouldn't push the limit on this (not trying to start anything more than it "already" has been started... you know)

Nancy Di Loreto

im sorry to say this, but why the HELL are you bashing Monkeystyle? What did he do to do? You'll get banned man, I wouldn't push the limit on this (not trying to start anything more than it "already" has been started... you know)

I ain't afraid of no stinking banning. :angry:

Nancy Di Loreto

I'm unhappy because I've never been taken seriously, never been given the respect and recognition I deserve, and it's Monkey's fault. I could have been great, now I'm just lost in the shuffle.