Monday night Raw Party 9/8/10

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
Same as last week, I'll be watching Raw again and posting comments on this thread. Welcomed to join, no one did last week but is that going to stop me. one man parties/one arm parties is what i'm good at.

15190714.jpg

best team there is?

For the first time ever, John Cena and WWE Hall of Famer Bret "Hit Man" Hart join forces to battle estranged SummerSlam allies Chris Jericho & Edge. To make matters worse, The Nexus will be at ringside as lumberjacks.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
colin white on another forum cause they'res no point to rewrite it for this forum. thats right your my 2nd said:
I watched last weeks but other then that I haven't been watching. Intrigued with Nexus for about 15 minutes. They don't really plan on dragging this team vs team storyline all the way up to survivor series do they I guess team WWE can always change.

Bring back stiff Finlay, and have Miz's cash in ruined by Nexus and drag that on. Ain't really feeling Randy Orton/Miz/sheamus. Developing talents shouldn't have a bigger ego then Jericho/Edge. Oh and have you noticed how WWE is really running with TNA'S/Russos philosophy of having their guys"grey" instead of Babyface,Face,Tweener,Heel. Of course only to an extent, How else can you explain last week's main event
d

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
We could be in store for something really really cool ,that I know I for one would mark out like a bitch for, on tonights Raw. If you smell what im cookin..

triceki

Reaction score
Bret doesNT look good in the ring, but they did set the show up nicely for the rest of the night, whos joining Team WWE? someone from smackdown mabye?

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
So glad Melina is back. Finally, some Diva talent.

I hope Bret gets hurt so he doesn't have to participate in SS. He'll be useless, anyways, so they might as well just get rid of him.

I mean hurt in the storyline, not IRL, and Jericho and Edge would be a siiiiick team.

triceki

Reaction score
I was hoping jericho and edge would make there own team t face nexus that would be a nice twist

nation

Reaction score
What a fucking waste of time. Pointless bullshit. Obviously Jericho and Edge would stay in team WWE.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
WOW, THAT WAS GAY. Why the fuck would Edge and Jericho 'quit' and then suddenly stay with the team? That is so fucking pointless.....unless they still secretly want out and will fuck the team over at SS but if they don't, that was a total waste.

Raw was meh. Not really looking forward to SS....Most of the matches are the same fucking shit and Kane vs Rey is boring. Big Show vs SES is lame. Just stop pushing the fag, he never gets anywhere. Not surprised that Melina was added, you could see that coming from a mile away.

CMS

Reaction score
Pretty sure only Edge came back, not Jericho

CMS

Reaction score
If Jericho ends up costing Team WWE the match at Summerslam, I'll immediately know damn creative ripped this entire feud in my Team WWE vs Team BTW storyline in my late BTB

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score

I was looking back and forth between the TV and my laptop but I was pretty sure I saw Jericho on team WWE at the end.....unless I missed something when I looked away....

kingovkings

Reaction score
Nope ya right. Jericho hit the ring with Edge they both ran back to help out

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Ya know what would have been a great? Nexus beating down every one and Miz's music hitting to make the save. Or When they were doing the stare down. Cena turns around and smiles. And then Miz's music hits.

They both went back. Edge tapped Jericho on his arm or back or something. And they both ran back to the ring.