Monday Night Raw Discussion Thread 09-24-2012

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
I feel like I'm tuning out, enjoying Raw but ready to go to bed, then I look at the clock and see it's only half over. Fuck!

Raw's been awesome so far, but when fatigue sets in, will it still be watchable?

Lacky

Champion
Reaction score
Rain said:
I feel like I'm tuning out, enjoying Raw but ready to go to bed, then I look at the clock and see it's only half over. Fuck!

Raw's been awesome so far, but when fatigue sets in, will it still be watchable?

Probably not bro, when I get too tired. I just want the show to end, and it puts a downer on my view of the show.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I hope they have a long title run with lots of segments like that. they could then release a special edition team friendship DVD. Would be epic. Great way to build the tag division. not to mention, i miss segments like that so bad. such good stuff.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
MarkyMark said:
I hope they have a long title run with lots of segments like that. they could then release a special edition team friendship DVD. Would be epic. Great way to build the tag division. not to mention, i miss segments like that so bad. such good stuff.

:win: