Monday Night Raw 5th of March 2012 discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
lol @ "Colt of Personality" sign...

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Oh the tag-team match is now? Sort of confirmed Rock vs Cena tonight. Nice, please save the show.

How do you know the match won't steal the show? Jericho, Punk and DBry are all involved in this match.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Right, my ztream was schocking like shit..
I'm a few seconds later now..

Radripper5

Jobber
Reaction score
I've always wanted to ask...why has the WWE been pushing John Cena as some inspirational superhero?!
It may sound like a stupid and unbacked claim but it's what i've been seeing, i mean it has always been the Face's job to shut down any Villains that threaten the company but the villains have been solely aimed toward Cena(who struggles at first but always wins), what are they trying to accomplish?!
side note: The manager war has become too predictable as of late, Teddy makes Raw suck then Laurenitis will do some dastardly yet entertaining things on smackdown, end up being both GM and Otunga later will prob screw him...