Monday Night Raw 5th of March 2012 discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
WTF? :matt:

The-Rock-Wrist-Notes.jpg

He might forget his promo other wise :eek:tunga:{I'm only messing with you Randy}

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
The-Rock-Wrist-Notes.jpg

He might forget his promo other wise :eek:tunga:{I'm only messing with you Randy}

he does not read his promo he come up with himself! unlike a sed KUNG POW BITCH :cena: I KNOW!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
he does not read his promo he come up with himself! unlike a sed KUNG POW BITCH I KNOW!

Finally, he talks about The Rock. He discusses the Rock dropping his ring name when he was an actor, and then goes on to tear him apart for promising to “never leave the WWE Universe again” and then going missing. He talks about The Rock’s need of a teleprompter and script writer, then puts over Cena as a talker, before chuckling when it comes to his “wrestling”.

http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/2011/06/29/radio-interview-with-randy-orton-shoots-on-the-rock-john-cena-kelly-kelly/
Just to say Rock has script writers for his promos according to Orton.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
Finally, he talks about The Rock. He discusses the Rock dropping his ring name when he was an actor, and then goes on to tear him apart for promising to “never leave the WWE Universe again” and then going missing. He talks about The Rock’s need of a teleprompter and script writer, then puts over Cena as a talker, before chuckling when it comes to his “wrestling”.

http://wrestling.insidepulse.com/2011/06/29/radio-interview-with-randy-orton-shoots-on-the-rock-john-cena-kelly-kelly/

Orton is a LIER he still piss at the rock for what have been at WM27! The Rock could up with his own un like that KUNG POW BITCH :cena: I KNOW!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Orton is a LIER he still piss at the rock for what have been at WM27! The Rock could up with his own un like that KUNG POW BITCH :cena: I KNOW!

So you know better than someone who is backstage at every event do you?

#Heel1

The Artiste
Reaction score
seabs said:

I suspected it in a way. I mean, when you're gone doing movies and media for the better half of the year, you lose touch with whats what backstage. I doubt Dwayne watches Raw on the road either.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
seabs said:
So you know better than someone who is backstage at every event do you?

Again Randy Orton is PISS OFF at The Rock for getting him in troble so yet Orton well said anything to make The Rock look bet b/c he made Orton look bad!

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Randy Savage said:
Again Randy Orton is PISS OFF at The Rock for getting him in troble so yet Orton well said anything to make The Rock look bet b/c he made Orton look bad!

When did he make Orton look bad?

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Hey all, will hopefully make it in time for RAW. See you all then ^^

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
He will probably say 'look it up' or 'end of story'

#RandySavageQuotes

Asskicker

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I want Rock to seriously bring it this time. Now I'm hating his damn catchphrase time he can save that for the end of his segment.