Monday Night Raw 5th of March 2012 discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Draine said:
The party starts now... Windyfan and D'Z are here!

You've missed the debut of Vince Russo running RAW

Yea it's been a horribly booked cluster fuck of a show

Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
Wait...where's my name?

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

no clue. doesn't show it. are you set in invisible mode?

Sage.

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
He's got Cena's home crowd rofl'ing @ him

this only further confirms my belief that last week was a work. Rock clearly still knows how to work the mic

Bullshit. Boston isn't his hometown for a start, it's the city closest to John. Boston has always hated Cena.

They're not rofl'ing, they're giving brief reactions. Ryder's pop > Anything Rock has said thus far. At the moment it's 3-0 Cena and as I said, I'm a Rock mark. I'm hoping for a nice serious promo from Rock tonight but it just won't happen.

Ofc Rock knows how to work a mic but last week wasn't a work.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
And I thought it would be a good show. Hope for a good promo I guess.

Radripper5

Jobber
Reaction score
Sage said:
They've bored me to be honest and I'm a Rock mark.

Ok here it is...I think they're trying to Give the Fans a 50/50 for the Cena vs the Rock battle, or Make Cena be the main pick by the fans(it's obvious since they're doing THIS to the Rock's Promos, becoming repetitive and boring while Cena's getting better)...either way Cena will most likely win at Mania or the Rock will win in a way that puts the fans on Cena's side

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Sage said:
Bullshit. Boston isn't his hometown for a start, it's the city closest to John. Boston has always hated Cena.

They're not rofl'ing, they're giving brief reactions. Ryder's pop > Anything Rock has said thus far. At the moment it's 3-0 Cena and as I said, I'm a Rock mark. I'm hoping for a nice serious promo from Rock tonight but it just won't happen.

lol why are you so mad and defensive. Settle your monkey ass down

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Sage said:

If Rock tries to work a mic to the best of his ability, then it takes all the shine off of Cena.

I miss Piper's Pit with Frankie Williams... One epic mic-worker pwning someone who can't work the mic always works. They tried it with Punk vs Laurinaitis but didn't think that Ace would turn his boring mic skills into a character and make it awesome.