Monday Night Raw 5th of March 2012 discussion thread.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
RE: Monday Night Raw 05.03.2012 discussion thread.

Crayo said:
Boston, isn't that Cena's home crowd? Rock, in Cena's home crowd? Something big has to happen.

Cena is from West Newbury, Massachusettes Crayo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Merged two threads into this discussion since it was discussing who's on RAW.

HBK, Rock, Jericho, Punk and Miz all on one show? I'll be marking quite a lot tomorrow. Well I hope so.

THEWWEMARK

Jobber
Reaction score
This show should be absolutely awesome. Are you guys usually here discussing it? I might watch it online with you guys tomorrow.

Radripper5

Jobber
Reaction score
Wow...think i just entered into the Cena fan zone....wrong site i guess

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Why is this not a sticky anymore?

Btw after this live discussion thread I want you Crayo to give me the Wrestling Enthuasist award.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Zamorakian said:
Why is this not a sticky anymore?

Btw after this live discussion thread I want you Crayo to give me the Wrestling Enthuasist award.

Why you, and not me?:sad:

Zamorakian

BITW
Reaction score
Crayo said:
People thinking it's just an award to give out for fun. Earn the wrestling enthusiast award :)

Sticking

Lol you cannot say I've not done enough in the WWE sections to earn this award.

And when it comes to me every award is set to a very high requirement, I don't know but I have to prove alot in order to get awards but when seabs or RKO asks for one you freaking send it within the next three seconds.

Your requirements are invalid, you have no idea how stupid it is to set the limit that high on for example the Referral award and then comes the Stuck award which you've changed to one month from ONE WEEK?
Freaking laughable considering it was done when I had my one week of online time.

:facepalm:

Not going off-topic here but it was just a statement since you decided to continue it.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
People thinking it's just an award to give out for fun. Earn the wrestling enthusiast award :)

Sticking

I'm sorry bro..