• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Monday Night Raw 4/27: Discussion Thread

Deezy

DZ PZ
I'm just amazed the audience picked the option that was already advertised and had a commercial ready :side:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Fan voting has been a joke ever since "Team Hell No" was chosen over "Team Friendship"
"Former WWE creative writer Kevin Eck wrote a new blog where he talked about fan voting on the WWE App. Eck said that during the period he worked for the company, from 2011 to 2014, "it was all completely legitimate.
"I know many will be skeptical, but it's the truth. I can tell you that there were times when I and other members of the creative team suggested to Vince McMahon that we work the results to get the desired outcome, but he always refused to 'compromise the integrity of the voting.'" -Nodq.com

Take that for what it's worth.....if the poles were rigged than saying Bryan being Superstar of the Year was a work.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I believe they aren't rigged, I'm just upset that people chose that name because it had a semi-curse world in it instead of the GOAT Team Friendship.

Also, that whole article was interesting, especially the bit about Piper.