Monday Night Raw 26.03.2012 HD YouTube.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
All parts are stuck at 300 views and the backup channel's also. :gusta:

Already got like 20 referrals today from it today.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Is there a way to make them available as D/L links as if I've missed a RAW live I prefer watching it on my PS3 as means I can be on here at the same time?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
If you google "Download YouTube videos" there's a ton of programs that will allow you to do that. Or you can just torrent the ones you want (presuming you have torrented before.)

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah have torrented was just trying to use ppl off here rather than the ppl of the mighty ship.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ah fair enough. There's plenty of ways to download off YouTube :).

I'm not a fan of downloading them myself though (RAW) as I know I'll never watch them again as they're so terrible atm.

Go here to see all the RAW's recently: http://wweforums.net/showthread.php?tid=1942

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
LOLS mate they've been garbage which is why I've downloaded them so I can be on here rather than just sitting watching RAW as if I watched it on youtube I'd end up here and not watch them at all haha.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
cheers seabs usually use the ship as it's up like 20 mins after if I do miss one which is quite rare. Mainly asked as want to support this site and wondered if there was a D/L section on here that'd help this site.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
I used to upload them but no one seemed to use them so I forgot and ended up junking the thread.

I could always be a hero and recover it. Though, you'd have to retract your statement of me being a wannabe. #BribingTheCrew :boss: