Monday Night Mayhem July 9th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money honey we got your disease

CHORUS:
In the jungle, Welcome to the jungle
watch it bring you to your knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

James Kash turning on Monday Night Mayhem and helping Hardcore Impact pick up the win at Collision Course and than James Kash, Montana, and Slash turning on Hardcore Impact and the forming of The Mobb

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
OOh, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day
Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

CHORUS

And when you're high you never ever wanna come down
so sown, so down, so down....YEAH

Knicky turning on Kassidy in the Extreme Elimination Chamber match at Holiday Havok.

You know where you are?
you're in the jungle baby...you're gonna DIEEE
fell my, my, my serpentine
watch it bring you to you
its gonna bring you down....HA!!

Than a video plays of everything that happened at Over The Edge from Chris Kendo winning The Rumble to Montana destroying Devastating Dominick in the three stages of hell match up to the arrest of MJ, Knicky, and Kassidy.​

Kerry Lane: Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Monday Night Mayhem! We've got one hell of a show for you tonight!

Josh Hart: A triple main event where Kash and Montana single handedly take care of RJC Cool and Tyrus Helms, and MNM takes out Kassidy and makes him wish he didn't come back.

Kerry Lane: We've got those matches plus much more like a qualifier for the International Championship Match at Hardcore Hell II!

Josh Hart: And a newcomers Battle Royal, where some of the new names to Mayhem show off their skills.

Pain by 3 Days Grace hits hte speakers and James Kash and Montana walk down the ramp to resounding boos. Montana is wearing a jet black suit and sunglasses while Kash is wearing black suit pants and a white t-shirt saying "He's with RJC's Mom" and an arrow pointing to where Montana is. The two have huge grins on there face as they slide in the ring. Kash grabs a microphone.

Kash: Haha what do you gotta say people? Huh? You've always boo'ed us, its not making us feel bad we enjoy it. Nobody saw it coming...well RJC's wife did but thats a joke most of you wont get. Montana, the man...the legend he's back everyone!

Kash puts his arm around Montana as fans reign down boos

Kash: Yep he's back and better then ever, RJC sure as hell knows this better then everyone lets see why...

The titantron shows hte clip of Montana cracking RJC over the skull with brass knucks over and over again, and then Montana nailing him with the shoulder breaker over and over again until it shuts off

Kash: Awww man that was sick, had to leave a bruise! But enough about RJC I wanna talk about JJJ and ol' Kassidy. You two are horrible partners, Kassidy running out and JJJ laying down in the audience as I had to whoop RJC's ass myself. And come Hardcore Hell you will prove why you suck so bad when James Kash makes you both bloody pulps. Are match is No Holds Barred and I love every bit of that. This means anyone can interfere...but hey I dont need to worry about any help coming from the part of Kass and JJJ because they dont have any friends. This also means I get to end both of your careers. Kassidy you shoulda never came back and July 22nd, I'm gonna tell you the hard way, why you dont mess with greatness. Now..."Triple J" get your head straight, you cant beat me, your nothing but a fraud and you always will be.

The fans are continuing to boo crazily as Montana leans over the ropes telling them to boo louder.

Kash: Ah yes now I want to talk about RJC. He's my opponent tonight. But who really cares? He's just going to get beat by me once again

Montana cuts off Kash and asks for the mic. Kash hands it to him and Montana gains a grin as he looks into teh crowd

Montana: Wooooo gotta love these idiots eh Kash? RJC your going down tonight just like your wife has been. Dont get mad though shes in good hands. But jou my friend, well jou better get ready for hell. Because not only are you now my primary target, but tonight you get your ass kicked by the champ himself James Kash. Your lucky I got my hands tied with Tyrus Helms because if not I'd get in on that match as well buddy. Your days in the IWF are numbered....but this is a time to celebrate, and as The Mobb has just gotten that much bigger and stronger....

Bring me to Life hits hte speakers and MNM walks down the ramp to ruckus boos wearing a black sleavless shirt reading "The Mobb" and tan khakis. MNM whos all smiles, slides in the ring holding his Money in teh Bank breifcase. Montana and Kash shake his hand as he is handed the mic

MNM: Thats right folks MNM...Mr. Money in the Bank, and NEW MEMBER OF THE MOBB! Were takin over this joint starting now, soon enough the IWF will be run by us and nobody will be able to do a damn thing about it. I see Montana gets to beat the crap out of Helms tonight, and I get Kassidy. Kass...we all know I'm better then you so why not just back out and save yourself humiliation.

MNM is cut off by Tyrus Helms's music. Helms steps out on the ramp holding a mic

Helms: Shut the hell up Manase, you got what I want and I want it now. If I must beat Montana tonight to get a shot then whatever because everyone knows Montana is a has been and Tyrus Helms is a present day phenom!

MNM: Whoah whoah buddy calm down there I wasnt done yet

Helms: I dont give a damn jackass! I'm not out here to play, you three can have your sausage party in the back but right now you give me an answer

MNM, Kash and Montana have a huddle for a moment and then MNM leans over hte top rope

MNM: You want this breifcase? Well then your going to do what I say...and that is, be our bitch.

Helms: Are you serious man? Manase I'm this close to whooping your ass so its either a straight answer or I'm comin down there and all hell's gonna break loose

MNM: I was serious, now yes or....

MNM is cut off by Bruce Page. Page takes the mic from Helms

Page: Shut up MNM I make the rules around here not you. Now Helms I like your tenacity and determintion so I'll give you a second chance, but its up to the fans. Text Y to 330 if you want Helms to get another shot at Hardcore Hell, and N to 330 if you dont. Now lets get this show underway.

Page exits to the back as Helms shakes his head approving of Page's words. The Mobb are staring down Helms when the fans explode in cheers. RJC sprints down the audience, hops the railing and slides in the ring. RJC clubs Montana from behind leading Kash and MNM to immediately sprint out. Helms now sprints down the ramp and chases after MNM. MNM and Kash are running up the ramp, Helms behind when Kassidy comes through the curtain and comes at them. Kash and MNM have no where to run and all hell breaks loose on the ramp. In the ring RJC is still beating up on Montana but Montana manages to slide out the ring. RJC shouts at him as Montana grabs his head in pain. He then looks up the ramp at the mayhem and watches as the four men are duking it out, suddenly JJJ appears on the titan tron.

JJJ: Looks like a little words led to violence...such primativity. Well if ya dont mind Kash I'm chillin in your locker room suite right now and its been a blast.

The camera zooms out on the room to see that its trashed. Montana has a fit on the bottom of the ramp but sees in teh corner of his eye that RJC has exited hte ring and is coming at him. Montana sprints up the ramp. Security rushes down and seperates everyone. Montana, MNM and Kash shove security out of the way and run to the back as we hit a commercial

(COMMERCIAL)

We fade back in from commercial and all the young stars in this special battle royal are already in the ring.

Kerry Lane: Lots of great new talent here on Mayhem, this should be a craps shoot.

Josh Hart: Who knows who can win this one, so many new names and faces.

New Talent Battle Royal

Bell Rings All men are in the ring and ready to go as the bell rings. Count and Mike Raw go right after eachother as Tom McBrady and Dunkan McGuiness get it on. Kokushi goes right after Bronson with peircing kicks to the calfs but Bronson fights them off, wraps his hand around Kokushis neck and then tosses him against the ropes and comes charging at him with a clothesline. Kokushi manages to get out of the way saving himself from elimination. McBrady and McGuinness are going back and forth with blows to the face, McGuiness getting the upperhand backing McBrady into the corner. Over on the other side of the ring County is getting hte better of Mike Raw, hitting a few knees to the gut and then connecting with an exploder suplex. Bronson and Kokushi are in an all out brawl when County gets involved attacking Bronson, McGuiness now coems over and assaults Bronson. Its a 3 on 1 attack as they beat down on Bronson in the corner buthe fights back. Hitting each of them with elbows to the face and then double clotheslining County and McGuiness followed by lifting Kokushi off his feet and easily throwing him over hte top rope.

Eliminated: Kokushi

Mike Raw now comes charging at Bronson but Bronson lowers his shoulders and decks him with the Murkah. The fans explode with cheers for the devistating manuever and Mike Raw is motionless. McGuiness attacks Bronson from behind with hard clubbing blows to the spine, backing him up against the ropes and trying to throw him over. County comes up from behind and tosses McGuiness over the top rope.

Eliminated: Duncan McGuiness

Before County can knock Bronson over the ropes he decks County with a huge clothesline. McBrady stops the momentum of Bronson with a kick to teh gut and then his finishing maneuver the Chaos Drop (firemans carry face buster). Bronson is down as McBrady tries to pull him up but Bronson wont budge. With this distraction, County is able to sneak up and McBrady and toss him over the ropes.

Eliminated: Tom McBrady

County ignores Bronson and goes right to the motionless Mike Raw. Pulling him to his feet and lifting him up for a suplex. Mike Raw, suspended up tries to fight away with shots to Countys cheek bones and then suddenly Bronson decks County with the Murkah, kncoking both he and Mike Raw over hte tope rope!

Eliminated: Mike Raw and County

Lock: Your winner......Marquis Bronson!

Lane: Wow did he look impressive in that or what Josh, that mans unbeleivable

Hart: IWF...look out, we've got ourself a manbeast

Terrel Odom slides in the ring to celebrate with Bronson as Thuggish Ruggish Bones plays throughout the arena and we hit a commercial

(COMMERCIAL)

"Here Comes The Boom" plays and sparks fly up and down on the stage, Mr. Fabulous walks down to the ring.

Jessica Locke: The following contest is scheduled for one fall, introducing from Miami, Florida, Mr. Fabulous!

Livewire by Fozzy hits the arena and Serge steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and seven inches weighing in at two hundred and sixty-seven pounds from Miami, Florida, Serge!

Qualifier
Serge vs. Mr. Fabulous

Bell rings: Fabulous and Serge stand face to face in the center of the ring, Serge shoves Fabulous back and Fabulous comes back with a right hand, he hits another and Irish whips Serge off the ropes. Fabulous tries a clothesline but Serge ducks and comes back with a big boot, Fabulous falls on his back and Serge quickly covers him 1…2…kick out. Serge lifts Fabulous up and presses him up on his shoulders, Serge slams him down with a military press slam. Serge kicks Fabulous square in the jaw and covers him again 1…2…Fabulous gets his shoulder up. Serge tries to lift Fabulous up but he pushes him back and Serge runs at him again, Fabulous slams him down with a huge spine buster. Fabulous pins Serge and hooks the leg 1…2…Serge pops a shoulder up and Fabulous stands back up. Fabulous sets him up for a powerbomb and lifts him in the air, Serge drops down and when Fabulous turns around Serge big boots him over the top rope. The ref starts to count Fabulous out but Serge pushes past and rolls to the outside, Serge clubs Fabulous on the back a few times and sets him up for a pump handle slam. Serge connects with the pump handle on the outside of the ring and Fabulous holds his back in pain from the slam. Serge picks Fabulous up and rolls him into the ring, Serge covers Fabulous 1…2…Fabulous gets his foot on the bottom rope. Serge picks up Fabulous and grabs him like a suplex but hooks the leg, Serge nails a Fisherman’s suplex with a bridge pin 1…2…Fabulous kicks out again and furthers the anger of Serge. Serge picks Fabulous up again and whips him across the ropes, he goes for his version of a spear but Fabulous moves and Serge throws himself out of the ring through the second and top ropes. Fabulous stays in the ring and tells the ref to count Serge out 1….2….3…4…Serge grabs the apron, starting to stand…5…6…7…8…Serge rolls himself back into the ring. Fabulous lays some boots upon Serge’s back while holding the ropes for leverage. Fabulous rolls Serge to the middle and mounts him, Serge starts with the right hands all on Fabulous. Fabulous brings Serge to his feet and is looking for a super kick but Serge ducks out, Serge hits the ropes and nails his Polaxed move, which is basically a spear. Serge covers Fabulous 1…2…3

Winner: Serge

Jessica Locke: Here’s you winner and the final qualifier for the International Championship Match at Hardcore Hell II, Serge!

Kerry Lane: That’s it, Serge is in.

Josh Hart: This match at Hardcore Hell II is going to be great, I can’t wait for it.

(COMMERCIAL)

"Turn the Tables" by Saliva hits the PA system and Jackson walks out while he taunts the crowd, as well as yelling things at his opponent. He enters the ring via the steps and climbs onto the second turnbuckle, and gives the crowd the "Shocker" sign.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at 6 feet 4 inches and weighing in at 275 lbs . . Hailing from Melbourne, Australia . . . "The Evil One" Christopher Jackson!

"No Surrender" hits and Mick Johnson walks out with a gangsta walk then pauses halfway down the ramp and throws punches while blue pyro goes off, continues to walk to the ring and slides under the bottom rope and gets on 2nd rope of turnbuckle and puts arms in the air

Jessica Locke: His opponent from Detroit, Michigan, weighing two hundred and eighty pounds, Mick Johnson!

Mick Johnson vs. Chris Jackson

Bell RingsCHris Jackson and Mick Johnson waist no time, going at it in the center of hte ring. Punch after punch neither man gains the advantage until Johnson manages a huge knee to the gut followed by a hardhitting clothesline taking Jackson to his back. Johnson immediately lunges in the air and comes back down with an elbow drop but Jackson rolls out of the way and hops up. Now Jackson lunges in the air and comes down with a leg drop but Johnson rolls out of the way. Jackson is left on his backside moaning in pain as Johnson stands up and nails his boot across Jacksons face. Johnson covers Jackson shoving a forearm across his face, 1....................2.........kick out. Both men storm to there feet. Johnson goes for another huge clothesline but Jackson ducks under it and follows up with a neckbreaker, 1................kick out. Jackson waists no time, pulling up Johnson who fights back with fists to the gut and then pulls Jacksons arms away before cloacking him across the jaw with big right hands. Jackson fights back with rights of his own and then out of no where hits a devistating european uppercut and then a powerful belly to belly suplex, 1...............2........kick out. Jackson thuds down forearm shots to Johnsons jaw before going to the top rope, he does a 180 in the air going side ways landing on the top rope and then immediately lunges off for a moonsault but Johnson has made it up and catches Jackson in the air for a powerslam. Mick runs halfway across the ring and then slams him down. 1.................2........kick out. The fans pop for the sequence of events as Johnson makes it to his feet and calls for hte Moltov Cocktail. Jackson slowly makes it to his feet but when he does he catches Johnson off guard with teh Clothesline From Heaven, 1..................2.............kick out! Jackson is astonished as he makes it up and tells the ref to count faster. THis allows Johnson who is still on his back, to wrap his legs around Jackson left ankle and quickly sweep him down on his stomach and face. Johnson now mounts ontop of his back and tries to lock in the Cobra Clutch but Jackson has a great defense for it. Johnson tries to get past the defense but is unsuccessful and deicedes to just throw a huge forearm to the back of Jacksons head and then guides him up. Johnson wraps both his hands around the neck of Jackson and hten lifts him up but Jackson fights out of it and kicks him in the gut and goes for the Modified AA Spinebuster but this time Johnson fights out of it and hten in a matter of a second nails a sickening DDT. Both men lay motionless on the mat with Johnson finally making it up and covering Jackson, 1.................2............kick out. Johnson is pushed off and to his back from the powerful kick out. Another few moments pass before both men are able to make it to there feet. Johnson is leaning over the ropes as Jackson comes up behind him thinking hes totally out of it. But Johnson who was playing possum quickly turns around and lowers his shoulder, throwing Jackson over the top rope. As the ref starts his count Johnson slides out of hte ring and guides Jackson up. He throws a right hand but Jackson blocks it and delivers a series of punches before going for a kicking lo blow but Johnson blocks it and then hits a lo blow of his own, the ref not seeing it. Johnson now wraps his hands around Jacksons throat and tosses him into the steel steps and then sliding back in. The ref re-starts his count. Jackson is still down, 7.............8...........9.........10!

Winner: Mick Johnson

Lock: Your winner by countout....Mick Johnson!

Lane: What a dirty win for Johnson, he's lucky he was blocking the refs view when he hit that lo blow, guys a bastard
Hart: Ya see, now look what you got yourself into...

Post Match
Johnson, who was out of the ring by the announce table getting ready to exit through teh audience hears what Kerry Lane said. Johnson now pulls hte monitors out of the table and swipes the papers off. Lane who has stood up in fear is slapped by Johnson before getting getting ready for the Moltov Cocktail but just in time Matty Williams runs down and clobbers Johnson. Williams anhilates Johnson with kicks and punches and then one last shot with the IT title across the skull. As Kerry Lane makes it back to his feet he goes to shake Williams hand but Williams responds by spitting on his face and shouting "I didnt come down to save your ass!" as we hit a commercial

(COMMERCIAL)

We come back to Carl Long standing next to Matty Williams in the back

Long: Hey Matty, you've got a match tonight, but even bigger then that Serge has just won his qualifier meaning at Hardcore Hell you now know who your opponents will be.

Williams: Yes Carl you think I'm stupid, I dont need you to tell me what the hell just happened, now get outta here.

WIlliams shoves Long away and mutters "stupid americans

Williams: What I dont know is what the stipulation is going to be and I want to know now. The wait has been long enough Bruce Page, I deserve to know damnet! So Page, I'm gonna walk down that ring right now, and your going to tell me the stipulation or...or well you dont wanna know whats gonna happen.

Williams storms down the hall and reaches the entrance curtain. He walks through and down the ramp to resounding boos. Williams now slides in teh ring and stands in the middle with his arms out as if he's saying "I'm waiting". A few moments later Mick Johnsons music hits and he appears at the top of the ramp. He now struts down teh ramp and slides in the ring getting face to face with Williams. The two have a heated staredown when Pages music hits. Bruce Page walks down the ramp and into teh ring, seperating the two.

Page: Alright, I promised after all qualifiers were done I'd announce the stipulation. But I want everyone in the match to be here when I say it so come on down everyone

Chris Jackson walks down the ramp followed by Judge, and then Serge. All 3 men slide in the ring and now the 5 competitors cannot stop staring at one another.

Page: Well its a match never to happen in IWF. It's called, respectively, the King of the Mountain. Rules are quite simple, its a reverse ladder match. You must climb a ladder and hang the International Title up on the strap, but.....in order to do so you must score a pinfall or submission. Whenever you are pinned or made submit you must go to the penalty box for 2 minutes.

Williams: So let me get this straight, were hanging up the belt instead of pulling it down?

Judge: Shut the hell up Williams, it doesnt matter what type of match it is because everyone knows that its my time to win it, your days as champ are numbered canadian.

Judge slides out of the ring and walks up the ramp. Williams now slides out of the ring and charges after Judge. The two pursuit in a hard hitting brawl. Bruce Page quickly rushes over to break it up, meanwhile in the ring all hell has broken loose. Serge and Chris Jackson are delivering blows when Johnson cloacks Serge over the skull with a big boot. Jackson then nearly decapitates Johnson with a huge clothesline. Williams and Judge shove Page away and continue to go at it. Jackson waits for Johnson to stand up and then hits the Smart Move. As Jackson taunts Johnson, Serge charges at him and connects with the Polax. Security has now rushed down to break the two up.

Page: You know what, just let em fight, and get a ref down here there match is to officially begin now!

Security now goes into the ring and forces Serge to the back as we hit a commercial

(COMMERCIAL)

Matty Williams vs. The Judge​

Bell rings: As we fade back from the commercial both of these young IWF stars lock horns, the International Champion hits an arm drag on Judge and holds in an arm bar. Just is trying to find a way out but can’t as he struggles for the ropes, Judge pulls Williams over and locks in an arm bar of his own. Williams rolls to the side but Judge still has his left arm as they stand, Williams a right hand and nails Williams in the face. Judge walks back a little and Williams Irish whips him off the ropes when he comes back Williams hip tosses Judge to the mat and covers him quickly 1…2…kick out. Judge stands up a little slow and Williams picks him up in a suplex position, Williams holds him up for a little while and then slams him onto the mat. Williams rolls over and covers Judge 1…2…kick out, Williams slowly lifts Judge to his feet and puts him under his legs and is looking for the Canadian Destroyer, Judge drops to his knees and trips Williams down. Judge mounts Williams and starts with big right hands. Williams shoves Judge off and stands face to face with him.

Kerry Lane: These two are evenly matched and showing it with a standoff.

Josh Hart: I’ve got no idea who is going to win this match.

Judge slaps Williams across the face, Williams pushes Judge back but Judge slaps him again. Williams looks like he is going to walk away but he drills Judge in the face with a big super kick. Judge falls flat on his back and Williams falls on him 1…2…kick out. Williams lifts Judge up, Williams Irish whips him and hits a tilt a whirl back breaker, Williams grabs Judge’s leg. He proceeds to flip him over and lock in the Canadian Crab, Judge is trying to reach for the ropes but he can’t seem to get to them. Matty is ripping and tearing at Judge’s leg, Judge makes one last lunge and gets on the bottom rope but Matty isn’t letting go. The ref starts to count for Matty to get off 1…2….3….4…Matty lets go. Matty waits for Judge to get up and lifts him for another suplex but Judge drops down behind Matty, Judge turns Matty around and Irish whips him, Judge hits a huge spine buster on Matty and stands up. Judge shouts “Lethal Injectionâ€￾ and lifts Matty up for the brainbuster, Matty drops down and with the ref on the other side he hits a low blow. Matty turns Judge around and nails a Canadian Destroyer, Matty makes the cover 1…2….3

Winner: Matty Williams

Jessica Locke: The winner of the match, International Champion, Matty Williams

Kerry Lane: The champ is looking good going into Hardcore Hell II.

Josh Hart: King of the Mountain should be a piece of cake for him.

(COMMERCIAL)

Revenga by System Of A Down hits the arena and Cahan Malone steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and one pounds from Dublin, Ireland, Cahan Malone.

The music plays really quietly and gradually gets louder and louder until it suddenly the volume booms straight up and SWITCHY emerges from the back not acknowledging the fans, only focusing on the ring in front of him until he stops to the look around with fireworks following the direction his head turns and they stop again as SWITCHY enters the ring. He climbs up to the top rope only to spit into the crowd and his music eventually dies back down.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at one hundred and seventy three pounds from Bristol, England, Switchy McSwitch.

“The Final Countdownâ€￾ hits and JJJ walks out to the ring.

Jessica Locke: Their opponent from Philedelphia, weighing two hundred pounds, Jon Justin Jankowski!

JJJ vs. Switch vs. Cahan Malone

Bell rings: All three men circle each other, Cahan goes after Switch in the corner. The IWF legend is stomping away at Switch as JJJ just watches on, finally JJJ comes up and school boys Cahan 1…2…Cahan kicks out. Cahan gets up and takes JJJ out with a huge clothesline, Switch dropkicks Cahan and he falls to the mat. Switch covers Cahan 1…2…JJJ drags Switch off and tosses him through the second and top ropes. JJJ walks over to Cahan but Malone pokes him in the eyes, Cahan picks him up and drills a suplex. Cahan lifts JJJ up once again and nails a powerbomb but before he can cover JJJ, Switch comes back in and levels Cahan from behind. Switch kicks Cahan and hits a beautiful swinging neckbreaker, Switch is about to cover Cahan when JJJ hits a back suplex on Switch and pins Cahan for himself 1…2…Cahan pops a shoulder up.

Kerry Lane: One of the number one contenders almost stole a victory.

Josh Hart: JJJ has to be at the top of his game come Hardcore Hell but the others in this match are looking impressive.

JJJ lifts Cahan to his feet and hits a standing dropkick as he guides Cahan back up again, JJJ hits a couple European uppercuts until Cahan fires back with two stiff knife edge chops. JJJ kicks Cahan in the midsection just as he’s firing up and lifts him up in suplex position. JJJ drills Cahan with a brain buster and covers him 1…2…Switch breaks it up. Switch pulls JJJ up and nails a German suplex with a bridge 1…2…JJJ pops out of the pin. Switch turns around to Cahan standing behind him and Cahan puts him up for the Celtic Cross, JJJ tries to run at Cahan to break it up but Cahan nails a big boot on JJJ and nails the Celtic Cross on Switch. Before Cahan can get a cover on Switch, JJJ gets back up and starts trading blows with Cahan. Cahan goes for a haymaker right hand but JJJ ducks and dumps Cahan over the top rope. Feeling cocky, JJJ slowly walks over to a laid out Switch and tries to take advantage of the Celtic Cross, Cahan hit earlier, Switch, playing a little possum, small packages JJJ 1…2….3

Winner: Switch

Jessica Locke: The winner of this match is Switch!

Kerry Lane: Switch stole one from JJJ and Cahan!

Josh Hart: That was a quick paced match and Switch came out with the “Wâ€￾

(COMMERCIAL)

We fade back from commercial and backstage with Carl Long and MNM.

Carl Long: Tonight, Mr. Money in the Bank MNM, goes one on one with Kassidy. Now Kassidy surprised us all when he revealed that in fact he was the Black Widow….

MNM: Stop right there, it’s not about Kassidy, it’s not about the Black Widow, it’s about MNM and the Mobb. Tonight I do go one on one for my first time ever with Kassidy and people are just waiting for him to demolish me well sorry to burst your bubble but tonight we’re in England baby! My home country and there is no way Kassidy is gonna beat me in front of my people.

Carl Long: So I guess you’re pretty confident tonight?

MNM: Call it confidence, call it cockiness just know that when match time hits that I’ll be the one beating Kassidy to a bloody pulp!

MNM storms off as we fade back into the arena.

Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park hits the arena and MNM steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Locke: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds from Newcastle, England, Mike Nigel Manase

"Slept So Long" hits and Kassidy walks out to the ring, he does a Destiny pose with sparks firworks and walks to the ring.

Jessica Locke: His opponent, from Transylvania, Romania, weighing two hundred pounds, Kassidy!

Kassidy vs. MNM

Bell Rings Kassidy starts things off with a quick kick to the gut of MNM and then a few open hand slaps followed by a spinning dropkick knocking Manase into the ropes. Kassidy hops to his feet and comes charging back but MNM moves out of the way and then comes back with a sitff kick to the spine. Kassidy moans in pain as MNM follows up with hard lefts to the ribgcage and then a thunderous knee to the gut before lifting him up off his feet and nailing a german suplex into a bridge, 1................2..........kick out. Both men are quick to there feet, Kassidy goes for a clothesline but MNM ducks under it and nails an STO onto his resting knee. Kassidy fights back with slaps to the face disrupting the follow up move MNM was going to do, and then throws MNM to teh side. As both men make it to there feet Kassidy sees MNM first and charges him, plunging into the air and nailing a flying double knee strike to the chest. Kassidy hooks a leg, 1................2.....kick out. Kass guides Manase to his feet and connects with an atomic drop into a rear naked choke and then falls on his back. MNM squirms and gasps for breath but hte lock is to tight so he decides to use his feet and moves both he and kassidy a few feet across the ring and then puts his foot on the bottom of the rope forcing Kass to release. As Kassidy pulls Manase back up he begins to fight back with blows to the gut and then quickly lunges up and tkaes Kassidys head off with a huge clothesline but Kassidy is able to rebound back up right away. MNM now hits him right on his chest with a standing dropkick and then guides Kassidy back up and knees lands a huge knee to the neck followed by thunderous knees to the rib cage and finally a gut breaker, using his knees (reverse Carlito backbreaker). 1................2........kick out. MNM is stunned but continues the onslaught with clubbing blows on KAssidys jaw. Manase now guides Kassidy up once again and goes for the Manase Effect but Kassidy spins out of it, wraps his arm around MNMs neck and hits the Orton Backbreaker. Manase screams in agony as Kassidy makes it to his feet and throws down strong stomps before pulling MNM up and landing a variety of kicks. Manase blocks a few but hte onslaught is to quick for him and he is backed up into the corner where Kassidy continues to deliver kicks and now incorporates open hand slaps. MNM falls to both knees where Kassidy hits a peiricing kick across his skull nearly decapititaing him. 1...........2........kick out. Kassidy and hte fans cant beleive it. You can hear fans hitting there chairs making a constant ryhthm throughout, hyped for this match. Kassidy now guides MNM up and goes for the Vampires Bite but MNM shoves Kass off of him and then lands a sickening big boot knocking Kassidy to the ground, 1..............2.......kickout. Both men struggle to their feet but MNM makes it up first and assaults Kassidy with devistating knees to the chest before lifting him up and nailing the TMDME, 1.......................2................2.9 kickout! The fans burst in cheers as Manase is shocked beyond beleif. He now pulls the lifeless Kassidy to his feet and hits a vertical suplex, and then another, and then a jackhammer suplex, 1.....................2..................2.9 kickout again! The fans once again burst in cheers as Manase stands up and harasses the ref with complaints telling him to count faster. As the harassment ends Manase pulls Kass once again to his feet this time going for the Manase Effect but Kassidy sends a hard knee to MNMs gut and then shoves him into the ropes and comes charging back at him nailng a sick superkick sending MNM over the top rope and hard on the mats below. Kassidy waists no time, sliding out of the ring and pulling MNM up and thudding his face down a few times on the steel steps before calling for the Vampires Crest and then connects with it on the steel steps!

Lane: OH MY GOD!!!
Hart: MNM's GOTTA BE DEAD THAT WAS INSANE!

Kassidy makes it to his feet looking dazed as he slides the bloody MNM in the ring and then goes in himself and makes the cover, 1.......................2.................2.9 kickout!! The fans cheer for the heroism of MNM as Kassidy is completely stunned, laying on his back not moving for a few moments before finalyl making it up. Kassidy finally stumbles to his feet as MNM uses the ropes to his advantage to bring himself up and they make it up at exactly hte same time. Kassidy throws a right hand, a left, another right all connecting and then a left but MNM blocks it and quickly falls back connecting wiht a sick arm breaker. MNM no turns over on Kassidys back with the arm locked in a kiamura submission hold. Kassidy sccreams in pain but the ropes are right there and he uses it to his advantage grabbing the bottom one. As MNM pulls Kassidy back up Kass throws some back elbows hitting the jaw of Manase before twirling around and nailing hte Vampires Bite! 1......................2..............no MNM puts his foot under the bottom rope! Kassidy takes a deep breath in astonishment as he guides MNM up again and goes for the Vampires Bite but MNM shoves him off, kicks him in the gut and nails the Manase Effect. Manase crumples ontop of Kassidy and puts his feet on the second rope for leverage, the ref doesnt see it. 1....................2.................3.

Winner: MNM

Jessica Locke: The winner of the match, MNM!

Kerry Lane: MNM cheated to beat Kassidy.....

Josh Hart: But he got the job done and that's all that matters.

(COMMERCIAL)

Kerry Lane: This feud has highlighted the IWF and Monday Night Mayhem since it’s return it’s time once again for James Kash and RJC Cool to go head to head, I can feel the electricity.

Josh Hart: Both guys have proved themselves to be at main event status from last season and have battled for the Undisputed Title over the past two months, talk about electricity, everyone can feel it.

“Awayâ€￾ by Mercy Drive hits the arena and RJC walks out on the stage and raises his arms in the like a "Destiny" taunt while sparks fly down from the ceiling. RJC continues his way down to the ring and waits for his opponent.

Jessica Locke: Standing in at six feet and one inch weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, RJC Cool

Pain by Three Days Grace hits the arena as the arena goes black. Green pryo's emit from the stage followed by green lights filling the arena. James Kash steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring as Money falls down to the ramp.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and five inches weighing in at two hundred and seventy-five pounds from Lake Jackson, Texas, James "The Future" Kash.

James Kash vs. RJC Cool

Bell rings: These rivals head to the center of the ring and face off, they take a step back and lock up. RJC gets the advantage but Kash comes back and pushes forward, RJC locks a headlock in and Kash whips him off the ropes, when he comes back Kash shoulders block him to the mat. Kash tries to drop and elbow but RJC moves and Oklahoma rolls him 1….2…kick out. Kash gets to his knees while RJC stands up, the crowd is cheering and applauding RJC since he almost beat the champion. Kash gets up and locks up again, RJC goes behind Kash and takes him down, Kash works up to a sitting position and flips RJC over his head. Kash stands up quick and delivers a stiff kick to the back of RJC, RJC rolls to his stomach and holds his back. Kash starts to stomp on RJC, Kash kicks him and rolls him out of the ring. Kash follows him to the outside and Irish whips him into the steel steps, RJC staggers out and Kash lifts him up, Kash drives RJC down on the outside with a huge brainbuster. Kash drags RJC up to his feet, RJC is almost knocked out, Kash rolls him in the ring and covers him 1…2…RJC reaches his foot on the bottom rope. Kash stands up and gets face to face with the referee, the ref raises two fingers and makes Kash even more mad. Kash rolls out of the ring and grabs his title belt and rolls back into the ring, he stalks RJC until he stands. Kash tries to deck RJC with the belt but the ref takes it away and RJC kicks Kash in the stomach, RJC sets him up for a power bomb but changes it into a face buster, connecting with his trademark move. RJC slowly crawls over to the cover 1…2…Kash kicks out. RJC stands up and holds the leg of Kash up, he turns him around and locks in the Ankle Lock, Kash reaches for the ropes but can’t get them. Kash rolls over and small packages RJC 1….2…RJC pops out.

Kerry Lane: Kash is an opportunist and almost took advantage of RJC’s determination for a submission victory.

Josh Hart: RJC better focus on just winning, who cares how! He hasn’t beat James Kash one on one in his career.

Both guys jump up and lock up again, much like the beginning of the match. RJC pulls Kash in and hits a couple knees to the face and abdomen. RJC pulls him closer and hits a DDT, RJC hits the ropes and hits a leg drop onto Kash’s neck. RJC lifts Kash up and grabs his head in an inverted facelock, he yells “Rolling Coolâ€￾ but Kash turns his whole body around and keeps with the momentum, swinging RJC down with a neckbreaker. Kash crawls over and drops an arm over RJC 1…2…RJC gets his shoulder up and both use each other to stand when Kash pushes RJC back and hits a clothesline from hell. This sends RJC to the middle of the ring laying on his stomach, Kash walks over and grabs his leg, Kash locks in the Million Dollar Grip, STF type move. Kash rips and pulls on RJC, trying to make him tap out but RJC isn’t going to give it up, he is trying to crawl from this uncomfortable position. RJC is halfway to the ropes when Kash lets go and drags RJC to the center, he tries to lock it in again but RJC rolls to his back and kicks Kash off, he pushes Kash back with his feet and stands real quick. When Kash comes back on the rebound RJC runs at him and spears the Undisputed Champion. RJC covers Kash 1…2…Kash just reaches his shoulder off of the mat, RJC and the crowd are upset that Kash still kicked out. RJC tries to drag Kash again but gets a poke to the eyes to the dismay of the crowd, Kash lifts RJC up an throws him across the ring with the Payout of his version of the Border Toss, Kash stumbles over and pins RJC 1…2…2 1/2…RJC gets up from the count! Kash tries to lift RJC up again but it’s like dead weight that he can’t bring up so Kash just lets him lay there and kicks him a few times. These kicks aren’t as hard as they usually are because both guys are dead tired. RJC crawls to the corner and Kash squares up on him there with stomps but before it gets too lethal the ref pulls him out and helps RJC up to his feet. Kash goes for a big right hand but RJC ducks out of the way and runs at Kash in the corner, Kash lifts him up and slams his head on the ring post. RJC falls down and he is bleeding, Kash picks RJC up and puts him on his shoulders. Kash throws him over with the F5 part of the Down Payment but before he can get to the RKO part RJC jumps off and grabs Kash’s head, RJC jumps over Kash and hits the Rolling Cool! Both guys are laid flat out on the mat and neither is moving, RJC starts to crawl over to him but slowly and carefully because the blood is covering his eyes so he can’t see where he’s crawling. RJC drapes his arm over Kash’s body 1…2…Kash just gets his arm up to stop the count. RJC is the first to stand while Kash is on his knee, RJC walks over but Kash comes up from under him and drills a huge Down Payment!

Kerry Lane: Well, it looks like RJC isn’t going to get that win here tonight.

Josh Hart: That’s why he’s out champion, he can come out of nowhere and plant you with that Down Payment.

Kash sits for a second and crawls over to RJC, he covers him and hooks the leg 1…2…2 ½….RJC pops out! The crowd explodes and Kash is livid, Kash picks up RJC again and lifts him up for another Down Payment, RJC drops down behind Kash and puts him up for the Osaka Street Cutter, Kash jumps down from that and grabs a hold of RJC’s stomach with both arms. Kash charges RJC against the ropes and rolls him up after they hit the ropes, Kash holds onto the tights 1…2…RJC kicks out. RJC gets up and hits the ropes, he runs at Kash but Kash throws him over with a big belly to belly suplex. Kash lifts RJC up and puts him up for a power bomb, RJC jumps down and hits a picture perfect dropkick as the flash bulbs hit RJC and Kash both lay on the mat and the ref starts his count 1…2….3…4….5…both start to rise up a little bit…6…7…8…9…they both use the opposite ropes to get up. Kash and RJC stagger to the middle of the ring for a right hand duel, both are trading right hands for the fact they don’t want to lose. Kash misses a wild right and RJC nails a back suplex, RJC goes for the immediate cover 1…2…Kash pops his shoulder. Kash uses the ropes to stand while RJC is already standing behind him, when Kash turns around RJC nails an “RJCâ€￾ on him and pins him 1…2…Kash gets his foot on the rope. RJC goes to picks Kash up but Kash pulls him out of the ring by his tights. Kash stands up and tells the referee to count him out but RJC drags Kash out of the ring by his feet. RJC is delivering punch after punch to Kash on the outside and Kash can’t block them, he backs Kash against the ring post and goes for another punch but Kash moves and RJC’s arm slams on the ring post, he falls down and holds his arm, screaming. Kash drives him into the post back first and rolls into the ring with RJC’s neck and head in the ring and his body out of it. Kash drops a leg on RJC’s neck and head, he drags him back into the ring and covers him 1…2…kick out. Kash lifts RJC so they’re face to face but RJC kicks out Kash’s leg so he falls to his knees, RJC grabs Kash in an inverted facelock, RJC lifts Kash up for the Osaka Street Cutter but his arm gives out from the ring post shot. He ends up just dropping Kash on his back without really hurting him.

Kerry Lane: If RJC can’t do the Osaka Street Cutter he may not be able to beat Kash, period.

Josh Hart: That’s his money move and if he can’t get it done, he may be in a lot of trouble. And it may just be inevitable for him to lose this match.

RJC is standing straight up, holding his right arm while Kash is starting to stand up. RJC tries to stop the Kash massacre by hitting left hand shots to the face but they just don’t phase Kash like his right hands, Kash comes back with rights of his own and Irish whips RJC by his left arm. When RJC comes back Kash hits a back body drop, Kash picks RJC up and hits a big sambo suplex that throws RJC across the ring. Kash lifts RJC up again and hits a running powerslam that drives the air out of the young superstar. Kash covers RJC 1…2…and RJC just won’t die, Kash lifts RJC up again and hits another power move in the form of a front slam that pits RJC parallel to the ropes, Kash stands up on the second rope and taunts the crowd while RJC school boys the champ 1…2…Kash pops out of the quick pin attempt. Kash is angry that RJC tried to pull a fast on him and goes to lift him up, RJC is lying on the mat holding his right arm. Kash lifts him up and picks him up for a suplex, but instead nails a brainbuster. Kash heads up the ropes with his back facing the ring and he doesn’t go out of the ring to climb up, RJC gets up and moves both of his legs so he straddles the top turnbuckle. RJC grabs Kash’s head with his left arm and proceeds to hit a huge Osaka Street Cutter from the top rope! Kash is laid out in the middle of the ring and RJC just falls on him with his back on Kash’s chest, the ref counts 1…2…3!

Winner: RJC Cool

Jessica Locke: Here is your winner of the match, R-J-C Cool!

Kerry Lane: RJC did it! He beat Kash and hits the Osaka Street Cutter with his left arm.

Josh Hart: It’s always an advantage to have equal strength in either arms or legs. We thought he was done but he persevered through the pain and won the match.

Just then Bruce Page’s music hits and he walks out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand. We see RJC trying to stand with the blood still on his face from the battle he had just had, Kash is still laid out in the ring.

Bruce Page: Congratulations RJC, a great performance in this match tonight and I think you have earned yourself a match at Hardcore Hell II. Now since you just beat the champion I say that you are now inserted into the IWF Undisputed Championship Triple Threat Match now making it a Fatal Four Way! But, if you lose at Hardcore Hell II you can never have another shot at the title as long as James Kash is the Champion, are we clear? Ok good luck!

Page walks to the back and RJC walks over to the ref who had just placed the IWF Undisputed Championship Belt on James Kash’s waist, RJC lifts up the title and raises it in the air as the crowd explodes. RJC bends down and holds the title in Kash’s face he says, “This title is mine!â€￾ RJC proceeds to place the title back on his waist and rolls out of the ring.

(COMMERCIAL)

We fade back from commercial in what looks like the Mobb’s locker room, it is still trashed from JJJ earlier and we see Slash trying to clean it up a little while Montana and MNM are on their cell phones. Kash is sitting with the Undisputed Title on his lap and his hands covering his face.

MNM: Come on Kash get your phone we need to assure Helms doesn’t get another shot.

Kash: Did you see what happened out there? Where were you guys? Huh?

MNM: Sorry I was busying beating Kassidy, it’s not my fault Page put RJC in that match.

Kash: Well, it’s about to be your problem!

Kash stands up dropping his title on the ground and gets face to face with MNM who drops his Money in the Bank briefcase. Montana sees this and stands in between the two.

Montana: Hey hey, jou two need to hold on. You see tonight after I beat Helms, we are going to have a celebration! Don’t worry about Hardcore Hell, either of you, Helms won’t get enough texts and Kash, remember the rules to your title match.

Kash: There are none

Montana: Exactly, we are home free, all you’re going to have to do is beat one, not three, one on the mat, 1-2-3. My match is now, jou coming?

MNM: Nah, you got it, we’re still going to text.

Montana walks out of the locker room and MNM sits back down, texting on his phone. Kash sits back down and he still looks a little bit worried and we see Slash picking up some miscellaneous items. We cut back to the announce table.

Kerry Lane: It’s main event time here on Mayhem, we have Montana in his return match taking on Tyrus Helms.

Josh Hart: Peace of cake for Montana, no doubt about it.

Wait and Bleed by Slipknot hits the arena and Tyrus Helms steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and fifty-five pounds from Sacramento, California, Tyrus Helms

The Tony Montana theme plays and Montana walks out as the boos pour in, surprisingly Montana’s alone and the fans are throwing various objects at him.

Jessica Locke: His opponent from Havana, Cuba, Montana!

Montana vs. Tyrus Helms

Bell rings: Helms goes right after Montana with big punches which cause Montana to slide under the ropes to catch a breather from the quick pace Helms has started. Montana tries to roll in but sees Helms is like a lite flame, so he stops until the ref takes Helms to another corner. Montana gets in and stands against a corner, Helms charges but Montana moves. Montana picks up Helms’s knee and puts it on the second rope, Montana winds up and kicks Helms’s leg, causing him to fall to the mat. Montana drags his leg back over to the middle of the ring and works on it some more. Montana drops and elbow on it and locks in a hold that is twisting Helms’s leg. Montana let’s go and rolls Helms to his stomach, Montana lifts Helms’s leg and slams it on the mat, Helms rolls around and holds his knee.

Josh Hart: Very methodical way of wearing down the so called “fighting machineâ€￾ eh Lane

Kerry Lane: I’ll hand it to him, he knows how to work over a knee.

Montana tries to picks Helm’s leg up again but Helms kicks him away and stands back up, Montana runs at Helms but Helms kicks him in the stomach, Helms lifts Montana up and nails a big brainbuster, Helms covers Montana 1…2…Montana kicks out. Montana sits up and Helms starts lighting him up with stiff kicks to the back and back of the head. Montana uses the ropes to stand up and Helms runs at him with a big STO, Montana rolls out of the ring with this move and the ref starts his count but Helms quickly follows Montana out to the outside. Helms stalks a prone Montana, who is sitting and backing up, Montana grabs Helms tights and pulls his body to the steel steps, Helms’s face hits the steps and he falls back down. Montana lifts Helms up and slams his head on the apron and then rolls him back in finally. Montana covers Helms 1…2…Helms gets a shoulder up, Montana grabs the leg he was working on earlier and drags Helms to the center of the ring by it, Montana locks in a figure four leg lock and pulls at Helms’s legs. Helms is reaching out for the ropes in pain of the submission hold Montana has locked in, Helms finds it somewhere in himself to start to turn the hold over. Helms is trying to shift the momentum and finally does, causing Montana to feel the pain Helms was feeling not a minute ago. Montana crawls to the ropes much easier because he is not on his back, Montana gets the ropes and the ref separates both men’s legs. They both use the opposite ropes to get up and Montana dropkicks the lower knee of Helms, Montana picks Helms up and puts him on his shoulder like a powerslam but we all know he’s going for that shoulder breaker. Helms drops down and grabs Montana’s neck, Helms pulls back and locks in his patented rear naked choke. Montana quickly rolls over and over trying to get out of this hold, he grasps the ropes and Helms doesn’t want to let go. The ref pulls him off and Helms pushes him back, with the ref turned around Montana hits a low blow. Montana sets him up in the air for the “Your Downfallâ€￾ which is his own version of a Razor’s Edge, he nails it and throws Helms across the ring.

Josh Hart: That’s it start the celebration, it’s all over for Mr. Helms.

Kerry Lane: I hate to say it but I think you’re right.

Montana pins Helms, cockily not hooking the leg, 1…2…Helms gets his foot on the bottom rope. Montana stands up angry at what just happened and complains to the referee, Helms schools boys Montana 1…2…Montana pops out and gives a stiff punch right to the face of Helms, Helms is angered by this shot and charges at Montana, thus sending himself and Montana into the referee. Montana stands up and Helms delivers one hell of a clothesline and sets Montana on the top rope, Helms lifts him up and nails a Muscle Buster. Helms covers Montana in the middle of the ring but there’s no ref to count it, Helms gets up and shakes the referee to get up. We cut back to Montana who takes brass knuckles out and puts them on his hand, Helms turns around but Montana cracks Helms over the head with the knucks, Montana pins Helms and the prone ref crawls over 1…2…3

Winner: Montana

Jessica Locke: Here’s your winner, Montana!

Josh Hart: Ha! Told you, I knew Montana wouldn’t let us down.

Kerry Lane: He cheated! This is bull, he shouldn’t have won this match.

Montana picks up a microphone and breathes heavy as he speaks.

Montana: Come on boys, I told you, it’s time for a celebration!

MNM and Slash come running down the ramp but they are followed by a slower walking James Kash. They all enter the ring and Montana notices Kash.

Montana: What’s wrong, Champ?

Kash: You know I still have only a 25% chance of walking out Champion at Hardcore Hell and all you wanna do is party. I’ve got Kassidy, JJJ, and RJC who shouldn’t even be in the match, he beat me by one second and just gets thrown into the match, that’s bull and Page is just trying to screw me out of the title. I’m sick of this shit, how many title matches has he gotten? Like 20 and I’ve come out on top every time.

Just then “Awayâ€￾ hits and RJC walks out onto the ramp, he is pointing at Kash making the championship sign around his waist. Now the camera cuts to the crowd where JJJ is standing, still staring at Kash and his Undisputed Championship. The lights go off and back on as we see Kassidy standing at the top of the rafters, he is also looking at Kash and his championship.

Kerry Lane: This is surreal, you have to be here to know the atmosphere here in this arena tonight! Wait a second, Tyrus Helms has won the text voting and gets another shot at the Money in the Bank, 97% voted he should get the shot. We’ll see you next week, for Josh Hart, I’m Kerry Lane! Good night everybody!

The camera fades out with all three men looking at Kash’s Championship.