Monday Night Mayhem July 16th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money honey we got your disease

CHORUS:
In the jungle, Welcome to the jungle
watch it bring you to your knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

James Kash turning on Monday Night Mayhem and helping Hardcore Impact pick up the win at Collision Course and than James Kash, Montana, and Slash turning on Hardcore Impact and the forming of The Mobb

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
OOh, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day
Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

CHORUS

And when you're high you never ever wanna come down
so sown, so down, so down....YEAH

Knicky turning on Kassidy in the Extreme Elimination Chamber match at Holiday Havok.

You know where you are?
you're in the jungle baby...you're gonna DIEEE
fell my, my, my serpentine
watch it bring you to you
its gonna bring you down....HA!!

Than a video plays of everything that happened at Over The Edge from Chris Kendo winning The Rumble to Montana destroying Devastating Dominick in the three stages of hell match up to the arrest of MJ, Knicky, and Kassidy.

Kerry Lane: Welcome to Monday Night Mayhem! What a show last week, with that triple main event but tonight, we’ve got even better!

Josh Hart: Boy are you right, MNM takes on King of the Mountain Match participant, Mick Johnson while Tyrus Helms wrestles International Champion, Matty Williams!

Kerry Lane: Don’t forget the main event after last week RJC Cool is in the main event at Hardcore Hell and we have a blockbuster tag team main event!

Josh Hart: But right now, Bruce Page is in the ring and he’s ready to conduct the Money in the Bank Contract Match, Contract Signing. Let’s send it to Page

Bruce Page is in the ring which has a red carpet over it and a table with two chairs on each side. On the table is a clipboard with papers on it.

Bruce Page: Welcome to the contract signing and before we get anything underway, can we get both men out to the ring.

Wait and Bleed by Slipknot hits the arena and Tyrus Helms steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring. The arena stays silent for a second and then Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park hits the arena and MNM steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring. MNM has his Money in the Bank briefcase and a T-Shirt that says “I’m in the Mobbâ€

Bruce Page: Now before you two sign this here contract I’d like to tell you the stipulation, this match is going to be Tri Table Carnage, that means you have to put your opponent through a table 3 times before you win the match.

MNM: What the hell kind of stipulation is that? Just because a couple people like this jackoff means I have to put up MY Money in the Bank.

Helms: Jackoff? Believe me come Hardcore your will be put through three tables and I’ll reclaim what’s rightfully mine and that’s MY guaranteed Title Shot. You can call your little Mobb, you can call anyone you want but it won’t stop me from whopping your ass all over that arena and through some tables!

MNM: Just give me the contract Page, Helms you don’t even know what’s coming.

Page hands MNM the contract and he signs in after putting his briefcase on the ground, MNM slams it on the chest of Helms. Helms picks up a pen and also signs it, he hands it to Page and Page announces

Page: Ok, it’s settled, you are both free to go and we’ll see you later tonight in your matches.

We see MNM slowly pick up his briefcase and swiftly swing it at Helms but Helms ducks as MNM spins around from the momentum. Helms grabs MNM’s neck and locks in a Rear Naked Choke, it looks as if MNM has faded off so Helms lets go of him. Helms lifts a prone MNM up and puts him on the top turnbuckle, he lifts him up and nails a Muscle Buster through the contract signing table. Page is amazed as Helms holds up the Briefcase.

Kerry Lane: Helms just crushed MNM through that table.

Josh Hart: Don’t worry come Hardcore Hell the newest Mobb Member will slam Helms through 3 of them and win that match mark my words.

(COMMERCIAL)

The music plays really quietly and gradually gets louder and louder until it suddenly the volume booms straight up and SWITCHY emerges from the back not acknowledging the fans, only focusing on the ring in front of him until he stops to the look around with fireworks following the direction his head turns and they stop again as SWITCHY enters the ring. He climbs up to the top rope and raises his arms as the music dies back down.

Jessica Lock: The following contest is scheduled for one fall introducing first from Bristol, England weighing in at 208 pounds standing at 6 feet tall, Switchy McSwitch!!!!!

Dialogue from a "Rocky" Movie: Remember what you first told me when I took you in You wanted to be a fighter You wanted to be a killer You wanted to be the Champ! Fireworks then go off and Christian Vengeance Comes out the curtain and makes his way to the ring taunting along the way.

Jessica Lock: And his opponent from Rouge, Louisiana weighing in at 290 pounds standing at 6 feet tall, Christian Vengeance!!!!!

At the start of the song, there's a bunch of people sounding like they're fighting. So the lights go out for around 7 seconds. When Eminem starts rapping, the lights fade in to Christian standing there with his back to the ring at the top of the entrance ramp. Right before when Eminem says "That's the new shit!" Christian puts his hands up like RVD does and makes it point to him, and after it says "That's the new shit!" fireworks come up right behind Christian, who then twirls around and begins walking down the ramp, smiling, usually at boos.

Jessica Lock: And his opponent from Atlanta, Georgia weighing in at 240 pounds standing at 6 foot 1, Christian Crusoe!!!!!

Chicko Bombardio hits and Count makes his way to the ring

Jessica Lock: And his opponent from Atlanta, Georgia weighing in at 269 pounds standing at 6 foot 7, County!!!!!

Kerry Lane: This looks like its going to be a great match to start off Monday Night Mayhem

Josh Hart: This is also the debut of Christian Crusoe and I’ve heard this guy is very impressive.

Switch vs. Vengeance vs. Christian Crusoe vs. County

The Bell Rings and the match starts off with County charging at Vengeance and he hits him with a big boot to the face. Switch, Christian lock up in the center and they start to swing fists back and forth between each other. Then Christian grabs Switch around his throat and he hits an STO on him. County picks up Vengeance now and takes him to the rope and then County clothe lines vengeance out of the ring and County goes out of the ring with him. Christian picks up Switch from off the floor and and he goes to DDT him and he implant ddts him. Then Christian jumps in the air and he elbow drops him. On the outside of the ring County has lifted Vengeance in the air and he suplexs him on the ring floor. Christian picks up Switch again and he goes for a twisting neck breaker but Switch reverses it into a face plant. But Christian just gets right back up from it and he hits a snap mare suplex on Switch. Back on the outside County is going to choke slam Vengeance through the announce table when Vengance grabs County around the head and he reverses the chokeslam into a DDT and they’re both out on the outside of the ring. On the inside Christian Crusoe has backed up into the corner and he has his sights set on Switch and when Switch stands up Christian runs and hits The Hit they came to see on Switch and Christian pins him 1... 2... 3!!!

Jessica Lock: And your winner Christian Crusoe!!!

Kerry Lane: Christian just got that win, beating three great Mayhem stars.

Josh Hart: This truly was a free for all.

(COMMERCIAL)

Kerry Lane: Next up we have young upstart, Tom McBrady taking on Christopher Jackson.

Josh Hart: Jackson will make quick work of McBrady, no doubt about it.

"Turn the Tables" by Saliva hits the PA system and Jackson walks out while he taunts the crowd, as well as yelling things at his opponent. He enters the ring via the steps and climbs onto the second turnbuckle, and gives the crowd the "Shocker" sign.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at 6 feet 4 inches and weighing in at 275 lbs . . Hailing from Melbourne, Australia . . . "The Evil One" Christopher Jackson!

“Meant To Live†plays and McBrady walks out shaking his arms and legs as if he is warming up before a game. Then he stops and holds his arms outstretched, pyros hit (sparks flying up in three bursts, then they hold in a steady stream until McBrady jumps up, at which time a final burst explodes) then Falcon starts jumping up and down as if “pumping up†before a football game and high-fives everyone possible. He then rolls into the ring and poses with his arms outstretched again.

Jessica Locke: His opponent from Phoenix, Arizona weighing two hundred and fifty pounds, Tom McBrady!

Tom McBrady vs. Christopher Jackson

Bell rings: Jackson stands in front of McBrady like he’s nothing but McBrady starts with a couple right hands to Jackson. Jackson hits a knee into McBrady’s gut, Jackson whips him off the ropes and knocks him over with a clothesline. Jackson lifts McBrady up to his feet and scoop slams him on the mat, Jackson hits the ropes and jumps up for a leg drop but McBrady rolls out of the way. McBrady gets up and delivers a stiff kick to Jackson’s chest who was sitting up. McBrady covers Jackson 1…2…kick out, McBrady lifts Jackson up to his feet and puts him in the air, McBrady hits a big suplex and covers Jackson 1…2…kick out. I just started making sigs and I dont have photoshop, I'm using Photostudio. I whipped up these 2 Orton sigs, same basic idea but both are a little different McBrady tries to lift Jackson up but Jackson fights back with right hands. Jackson throws McBrady off the ropes and he comes back with a crossbody.

Kerry Lane: McBrady is doing very well against Jackson tonight. How about that Josh?

Josh Hart: LUCK! Trust me in just a few seconds Jackson will come back and end it maybe permanently for Tom McBrady.

McBrady lifts Jackson up again and tries a scoop slams but Jackson ends up behind McBrady, Jackson hits a back suplex and catches his breathe. Jackson lifts McBrady up one more time and throws him off the ropes, Jackson hits a huge spine buster that slams McBrady’s spine on the mat violently. All the air got driven out of McBrady and Jackson covers him while hooking the leg 1….2…. McBrady just barely gets his shoulder up. Jackson lifts McBrady up to his feet once more but McBrady is fighting back with right hands to the stomach. Jackson hits another knee to his face and locks in a headlock, McBrady pushes him across the ropes and Jackson comes back with a shoulder block. Jackson goes for an elbow drop but McBrady stands up and Oklahoma Rolls Jackson 1…2…3

Winner: Tom McBrady

Jessica Locke: Here is your winner, Tom McBrady!

Kerry Lane: This young star just made a name for himself over the defeat of Christopher Jackson.

Josh Hart: That’s ok, Jackson wasn’t at his best tonight.

(COMMERCIAL)

The Tony Montana theme hits and Montana walks out of the curtain to a chorus of boos by the audience. Fans start throwing random cups at him but he still makes it to the ring, Montana rolls in and grabs a microphone.

Montana: Aw shut up jou bunch a cock-a-roaches! Since I came back, The Mobb and me have dominated and it will continue at Hardcore Hell with MNM keeping the Money in the Bank and with Kash keeping the Undisputed Title!

The crowd boos him again and starts chanting “RJC†over and over again.

Montana: Jou wish, too bad Kash is going to destroy all of his opponents at Hardcore Hell and jou can’t do nothing about it! Now since last week when I beat Tyrus Helms 1…2…3, I’ve been getting the itch to wrestle more and more. So tonight Montana is issuing an open challenge to anybody in the locker room so come out if you dare.

Montana drops the microphone as The Japan National Anthem plays and the Great Arai runs out to the ring. Arai slides in and we get a ref to ring the bell.

Montana vs. The Great Arai

Bell rings: Montana charges at Arai and clotheslines him out of his boots, Montana lifts him up and drives him into the corner with shoulder thrusts. Montana picks him up onto his shoulder like a powerslam but slams Arai’s shoulder onto his knee. Montana covers Arai 1…2…3

Winner: Montana

Jessica Locke: Here’s your winner Montana!

Kerry Lane: I guess Montana is back in ring shape and ready to take the IWF over once again.

Josh Hart: You bet your ass he is, it’s only a matter of time before there is no more Mayhem and it’s just called “Monday Night Montanaâ€

Montana slides out of the ring and slowly walks back up the ramp, looking at Arai.

(COMMERCIAL)

Kerry Lane: Now the very impressive newcomer Marquis Bronson takes on the Judge, this should be a great match.

Josh Hart: He’s been impressive but Judge can take him.

Animal I Have Become plays and Chris come out and walks onto the top of the stage. Goes to the center and does the Randy Orton pose thing,sry cant think of a name for it, while he does this pyros similar to Goldbergs go off and engulf THe Judge. All you can see is a black figure of the Judge posing as the pyros surround him. After posing for about 5 seconds he makes his way down to the ring flexing and taunting fans as he goes by. He rolls under the bottom rope and goes to the top turnbuckle and poses again

Jessica Locke: From New Rochelle, New York weighing two hundred and seventy pounds, The Judge!

Thuggish Ruggish Bone plays and Bronson walks down to the ring with a cheer from the audience and enters the ring.

Jessica Locke: His opponent from Roanoke, Virginia weighing two hundred eighty four pounds, Marquis Bronson!

The Bell Rings the match starts off with the judge who hits a running high knee straight to the throat of Marquis Bronson. Marquis stumbles backwards and then Judge bounces behind Marquis and hits a running bull dog on him and as he does Judge stands up trying to rally the crowd behind him. Judge goes and bounce off the ropes again and he goes for a leg drop but Marquis moves out of the way and the Judge hits the mat hard he holds his leg as Marquis gets up. Marquis picks the Judge up from behind and he German suplexs him. Then Marquis picks up Judge and Irish whips him to the ropes and when he comes back Marquis hits a power slam. Then Marquis goes to the ropes and points at the crowd letting them know whats coming next as Marquis backs up into the corner and waits for Judge to get to his feet and when he does Marquis flies from the corner and he hits The Murkah on Judge and Marquis pins him 1... 2... 3!!!

Jessica Lock: And your winner by pinfall Marquis Bronson!!!

Kerry Lane: Bronson is in deed a force to be reckon with.

Josh Hart: He is racking up quite a record here in the IWF.

Marquis now stands in the ring, as Judge begins to roll out of the ring in severe pain...Marquis helps him out by kicking him away from the mat, as he stands in the middle of the ring; Terrell Odom making his way into the ring behind Marquis to accompany him. As Bronson signals for a microphone, his music begins to die down into the reaction of the crowd...without any hesitation, Marquis speaks...

Marquis Bronson: You see every week I have been here I get the same BS over and over; I come out here to decimate five guys one week, and completely destroy another five the next. This week; it seems I was given the night off ...

Marquis Bronson: So IWF ... everybody in the back locker room ... I will go on to say this ... I am looking for anybody to step up and take on "The Alpha Production" ... I have destroyed and dismantled everyone you have put in my path! So next week! You bring the heat! Anybody that thinks that they can step up to the hardest...regardless...then STEP UP!

Keeping his words short and sweet, "Thuggish Ruggish Bone" plays once again over the capacity crowd...Marquis takes his step toward the turnbuckle, as he leaps on the first rope; pounding his fist into the padding and beating his chest with atrocity ...

(COMMERCIAL)

We fade back to a dressing room and we see a newly shined and polished International Championship belt, the camera cuts over and Mick Johnson walks in. Matty Williams stands up and picks his title up.

Mick: No need to panic I just came to chat.

Matty: About what?

Mick: Well tonight we both have matches with big Mayhem stars and it’s our chance to show what we can really do.

Matty: Yeah it’s too bad that I’m going to beat Helms and you’re going to lose to MNM.

Mick: You say that now but we’ll see who comes up with the “Wâ€s

Mick walks out of the locker room and Matty slowly sits back down.

Kerry Lane: Mick Johnson is set to prove Matty Williams wrong, I don’t know if he can against MNM.

Josh Hart: The newest Mobb member has been on a roll minus earlier tonight when he got muscle bustered through that table by Tyrus Helms.

No Surrender plays and Mick walks out with a gangsta walk then pauses halfway down the ramp and throws punches while blue pyro goes off, continues to walk to the ring and slides under the bottom rope and gets on 2nd rope of turnbuckle and puts arms in the air.

Jessica Locke: Introducing from Detroit, Michigan, weighing two hundred and eighty pounds, Mick Johnson!

Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park hits the arena and MNM steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds from Newcastle, England, Mike Nigel Manase

MNM vs. Mick Johnson

Bell rings: MNM tries to stare down Mick but when they get face to face Mick towers over the Money in the Bank holder. Mick pie faces MNM back but MNM runs up and hits a forearm to the chest of Mick, MNM tries to whip Mick off the ropes but Mick reverses and nails a big boot on the way back. Mick covers the new Mobb member 1…2…kick out, Mick lifts MNM up to his feet but MNM answers with a poke to the eyes. MNM starts working down Mick with kicks and punches until he drops to his knees. MNM hits the ropes and comes back with a dropkick to the head of Mick, Mick falls on his back and MNM jumps on him quick 1…2…Mick throws MNM off of him and up in the air. Mick tries to stand up but the tenacious MNM keeps on the attack, Mick is trying to stand up but MNM keeps putting the pressure on with punches. Finally, Mick stands up and pushes MNM away, MNM runs at him but Mick lifts him up and slams him down emphatically with huge spine buster. Mick pins the prone MNM, 1…2…MNM kicks out, Mick is a little angry at that but he composes himself and tries to pick MNM up again but MNM kicks him on the knee. MNM shoves Mick against the ropes and super kicks him over the top rope right in front of the ramp. As Mick starts to stand up MNM grabs the top rope and nails a huge vaulting body press on Mick. This takes Mick out and MNM is holding his stomach, MNM stands up and takes Mick by the head. MNM slams Mick’s head onto the steel steps and then he Irish whips him all the way across onto the other ring post. MNM rolls Mick back into the ring and hooks the leg 1…2…Mick gets his foot on the bottom rope. MNM stands up and tries to drag Mick to his feet but Mick pushes MNM back and charges at him with a big boot, MNM is flat on the mat and Mick walks over and lifts him to his feet. Mick lifts MNM in the air with both hands by his throat, Mick shouts “Keep it real†and proceeds to slam MNM on his back with a huge two handed chokeslam. Mick sets his foot on the chest of MNM and raises his hands as the referee counts the pin 1…2…MNM pushes Mick’s foot off of his chest. Mick mounts MNM and starts unloading huge right hands onto MNM’s face, the ref pulls him off but Mick shoves the referee back against the ropes. The referee pushes Mick back and MNM small packages Mick 1…2…Mick kicks out and lifts MNM up, he slams him down with a huge scoop slam and turns to the ref. In an attempt to intimidate the ref he gets in his face but the referee shows him his shirt and says “I’m the law†Mick stalks the referee against the corner but the ref moves when MNM jumps up and nails a stinger splash onto the corner. MNM grabs Mick around the waist and hits a German suplex, he hits another. MNM, with his hands still locked, lifts Mick up and hits one third and final German suplex. MNM heads up to the top rope, he looks around the crowd for a second and then jumps off, MNM nails a big frog splash onto Mick. MNM covers him and hooks the leg 1…2…Mick just reaches his shoulder up. MNM stands up and yells “Manase Effect†MNM guides Mick to his feet and tries to Manase effect but Mick throws him off. Mick charges MNM and clotheslines him out of his boots. Mick picks MNM up and puts him under his legs for his big power bomb, Mick lifts MNM up for the Molotov Cocktail but MNM jumps up and down behind Mick, MNM chop blocks Mick and walks to the front. MNM hits a Rock Bottom on Mick and pins him in the center of the ring 1….2…Mick kicks out again and MNM is livid. MNM climbs to the top rope and jumps down but Mick gets his foot up and catches MNM in the chin. Mick stands up and tosses MNM out of the ring through the middle rope, Mick follows him to the outside and lifts him up. Mick drops MNM face first on the announce table, Mick grabs MNM by his head and throws him against the steel steps. Mick picks MNM up and throws him down with a Molotov Cocktail on the outside of the ring.

Kerry Lane: He just hit that sick jackknife powerbomb on the outside of the ring!

Josh Hart: This has been a nice back and forth match so far, that could be the nail in the coffin though for the Money in the Bank holder.

Mick picks MNM up and rolls him back into the ring, Mick pins MNM 1….2….2 ½…..MNM just barely gets his foot on the bottom rope. Mick lifts MNM to his feet but MNM kicks him right on the knee, MNM hits a forearm shot to the head and backs Mick into the corner. MNM tries a right hand but Mick blocks his fist, Mick turns MNM against the corner and charges at him, MNM gets a boot up and Mick is feeling the effects from it. MNM jumps and sits on the top turnbuckle, he jumps down onto Mick and hits a modified version of the Manase Effect onto Mick. Mick lands towards the middle of the ring and MNM covers him 1…2…3

Winner: MNM

Jessica Locke: Here’s your winner, MNM!

Kerry Lane: The newest Mobb member go the victory tonight.

Josh Hart: But it was hard fought and believe that, this match was very even.

(COMMERCIAL)

As we return from commercial break; our eyes become visioned in on Kerry Park of Compton, California...circling around one man that stands in the position of a prayer...his shirt off and all that he wears is a pair of Dickie's pants sagging low to reveal his boxers underneath...

Cutting into a clip of this person's highlights around the life of wrestling show very extreme, very gruesome clips from some of his famous PHW match ups from back in 2004-2005. As he is shown doing amazing; incredible high flying moves from objects that seem to be unhuman, and suicidal...

Clips from the wrestling corporation "Elite" are then shown; showing high flying moves off of ladders, bloodshed from intense match-ups, and the evil, demonic grin on this characters face as he lays in pain.

The final clips shown of this man are the holding of the PHW World and Television Championship...as all that is heard as of now is the evil, horrific laughter...

Illuminating the screen in pitch black are the words..."T..R..U"..as they burn away from the screen another set of words flash to the screen...

Kerry Lane: The looked very impressive, is this man coming to Mayhem?

Josh Hart: Well, it looks so moron.

We fade into the Mobb’s locker room and see all the members sitting there. There’s a knock on the door and JJJ walks in, Kash gets up and almost charges at him but Montana holds him back.

Montana: Hold on, he’s your partner tonight, what do you want?

JJJ: I wanted to apologize, last week what I did was wrong and tonight we’re partners against Kassidy and RJC. I’d like to talk with you about Kassidy, I know his every move.

Kash: Don’t you worry about Kassidy, trust me, he’s already accounted for. Right boys

Montana: Jou damn right, jou will see in just a few minutes, ha-ha.

The camera fades out to a commercial

(COMMERCIAL)

Kerry Lane: Wow I’m guessing the Mobb is planning something bad for the main event tonight.

Josh Hart: Anything to keep that title around Kash’s waist but before that we have a match people have been waiting to see. This match could prove what I’ve been saying all the time and that’s Tyrus Helms is soft and Matty Williams is the future.

Wait and Bleed by Slipknot hits the arena and Tyrus Helms steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and fifty-five pounds from Sacramento, California, Tyrus Helms

Canada Remix plays as Matty Williams walks out with the Canadian flag and his International Title over his shoulder.

Jessica Locke: His opponent from Toronto, Canada weighing two hundred and thirty pounds, the International Champion, Matty Williams!

Matty Williams vs. Tyrus Helms

Bell rings: Helms charges at Williams with big kicks to the thighs, Helms whips him off the ropes and clothesline him. Matty gets up to receive another clothesline but he ducks out of the way and delivers a right to Helms as he turns back. Matty kicks him in the stomach and hits a suplex, Matty covers Helms 1…2…Helms kicks out. Matty picks Helms up and throws him off the ropes, Matty hits a tilt a whirl back breaker on Helms and goes for another pin 1….2…kick out. Matty tries to pick Helms up again but Helms back trips him with a kick, Matty falls on his back and Helms mounts him. Helms start unloading huge hammering shots to the face of Matty similar to some of his UFC fights. The referee pulls Helms back and considers topping the match as he checks out Matty. Matty waves Helms on as he stands back up and Helms walks over towards him again but this time he hits a big high kick to the head, knocking Matty to the mat. Helms drags Matty to the middle of the ring and covers him 1…2….Matty pops a shoulder up. Helms picks him up again and sets him on the top rope and it looks like he’s going for a muscle buster. Matty pokes him in the eyes and pushes him back, Matty jumps down into a piledriver position and tries for the Canadian Destroyer but Helms Alabama Slams him to the mat. Matty rolls over and holds his back and he rolls out of the ring completely. Helms goes to follow him but the ref holds him back, Matty slides in from behind while Tyrus is talking to the ref and hits a Northern Lariat type clothesline to the back that sends Tyrus into the referee. Matty goes to the outside and looks under the ring as the referee just limply rolls out. Matty checks under the ring and brings out a chair and a kendo stick.

Kerry Lane: This dream match featuring two of the brightest shining stars has turned hardcore!

Josh Hart: Matty wants to injure Helms and I don’t blame him, he’s a pain in everyone’s ass!

Matty slides in the Kendo Stick and grabs the chair, he swings at Helms but Helms ducks and tries for his rear naked choke, Matty squirms away. Helms kicks Matty in the mid section and makes him drop the chair, Helms lifts him up and slams on the chair, head first, with a brain buster. Matty slowly makes his way up to his feet as Helms grabs the Kendo Stick which makes all the fans cheer. Helms goes to town on Matty with Kendo stick shot after shot to Matty’s legs, sides, and then finally he winds up and cracks Matty right over the head with it. Helms raises both arms in the air and lets out a huge scream and throws the stick out of the ring, Helms is ready to go for the cover but he sees the steel chair still laying there. Helms walks over and picks it up, he stalks Helms again and Matty stands up. Before Helms can strike Matty hits a low dropkick to the knee causing Helms’s face to hit off the steel chair. Matty picks the chair up and unfolds it, he pushes Helms off the ropes and drop toe holds his head against the chair. Helms rolls over and Matty pins him, a new ref runs down to the ring and counts 1…2….Helms pops his shoulder out. The crowd cheers at Helms not giving up as the ref slides the chair out of the ring and ironically onto the original referee. This ref gets up and stands against the apron and pulls the other ref out, they start to argue and Matty picks Helms up. Helms ducks under the arm and locks in a rear naked choke, he is squeezing the life out of Matty and Matty taps out but the ref’s don’t see it because they are busy arguing with each other. Helms lets go and pulls the original ref up by his shirt onto the apron, the ref pushes him off and Helms falls back into Matty’s school boy cover. The new ref slides in and counts 1…2…Helms kicks out and stands, he charges at Matty and hits a big kick to the face. Helms picks Matty back to his feet, Matty tries to fight back with some lackluster right hands but Helms pushes him back first off the ropes and hits a complete shot, instead of going for the cover Helms lifts Matty back to his feet. Helms hits an inverted atomic drop and a punch to the face, he punches him again and whips him off the ropes, Helms tries a clothesline which Matty ducks out and hits the other ropes, Matty comes back with flying crossbody for a cover 1…2…Helms kicks out. The original referee gets in the ring and tells the new one to leave, he does so and we’re back to normal. Helms and Matty stand off and they stand nose to nose, Helms headbutts Matty right in the face and comes at him in the corner with lefts and right, he even throws in a few kicks. Helms grabs Matty’s head and starts some knees to his stomach, Helms pushes Matty’s head down as he lifts him knee up and cracks Matty in the face with a big knee.

Kerry Lane: I think that was a knockout shot for Matty, don’t expect him to wake up anytime soon.

Josh Hart: That was a love tap, Matty isn’t hurt at all, he’s faking!

Helms smiles as he sees he almost gave Matty a concussion and covers him 1…2…2 ½ but Matty gets his shoulder up. Helms stands up, shocked and looks at the ref who has 2 fingers up. Helms lifts Matty up and sets him on the top turnbuckle, looking for the muscle buster again but Matty fights back. Helms pushes him up right and climbs up with him, Helms is looking for a superplex but Matty is fighting off of that too. Matty slides down under Helms and lifts him up for a powerbomb, Matty slams Helms on his back in the middle of the ring with a powerbomb. Matty rolls over on his back and tries to catch his breathe, he crawls over and reaches an arm across Helms 1….2…2 ½ Helms just in time gets his shoulder up. Matty doesn’t know what to do but he finally stands up and sets Helms up for the Canadian Destroyer, he tries to flip over but Helms drives him into the corner, back first. Helms lifts Matty onto the top turnbuckle and this time gets in position for the Muscle Buster, he walks around with Matty up on his shoulders and Matty rakes his eyes. Matty drops down behind Tyrus and shoves him into the referee. Matty kicks him low and schools boys him, the ref counts the pin but Matty's holding the tights 1....2...3

Winner: Matty Williams

Jessica Locke: Here’s your winner Matty Williams!

Kerry Lane: Williams cheated to get that win!

Josh Hart: Matty Williams is the real deal, believe me.

(COMMERCIAL)

We fade back from commercial and to the backstage area where we see Montana, Slash, and MNM walking down the hall, they look like they’re looking for somebody. They head to a door and break it in, the camera follows them into a room where they are beating on someone like an actual Mobb. Montana picks this person up and throws him against the lockers, the Mobb walks out and before leaving Montana flips up the light.

Montana: Good luck in jour match tonight, Ha-ha-ha!

The camera goes over and sees that it is Kassidy that the Mobb just mugged and beat up, he is lying there motionless as the camera fades back to the arena.

Kerry Lane: The Mobb just did a number on Kassidy, I don’t think he’s going to be able to compete in this main event.

Josh Hart: He had what’s coming to him and like I said, they did what they needed to keep that title around Kash’s waist.

The final Countdown plays and JJJ walks out to the ring.

Jessica Locke: The following contest is the main event of the evening, introducing first from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, weighing two hundred pounds, JJJ!

Pain by Three Days Grace hits the arena as the arena goes black. Green pryo's emit from the stage followed by green lights filling the arena. James Kash steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring as Money falls down to the ramp.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and five inches weighing in at two hundred and seventy-five pounds from Lake Jackson, Texas, James "The Future" Kash.

Away by Mercy Drive hits the arena and RJC Cool steps out onto the stage as he looks out into the crowd. He points at a fan or two and then makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Locke: Standing in at six feet and one inch weighing in at two hundred and forty-five pounds from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, RJC Cool

Slept so Long plays but nobody comes out, we wait about 30 seconds and the music stops. We cut back to the ring and RJC picks up a microphone.

RJC: Ok Mobb, smart move taking out Kassidy but you know what I’ll go at it alone. I beat you last week Kash and I’ll do it again.

Handicap Match
RJC Cool vs. JJJ and James Kash

Bell rings: JJ is going to start it out against RJC and they lock up, RJC tries a quick headlock but JJJ throws him off the ropes. JJJ puts his head down and RJC hits a neckbreaker, RJC quickly covers him 1...2….kick out. RJC picks JJJ up and sets him up for a suplex, RJC connects and waves Kash to get into the ring but this allows JJJ time to recover. RJC turns to JJJ who small packages him 1…2…RJC gets out of it. JJJ crawls backwards and tags Kash in. Kash reluctantly steps through the ropes and it’s a mini rematch of last week. RJC is ready and Kash is still a little weary, RJC wants a test of strength and Kash laces his hands onto RJC’s. When they go for the other hand RJC kicks him in the mid section and clubs him on the back. Kash falls on his knees and RJC winds up and punts his stomach, Kash rolls to his corner and tags JJJ. JJJ jumps in and tries to quicken the pace, he gets an eye poke to RJC and drops him to the mat. JJJ mounts him and is unloading punch after punch. RJC moves his head out of the way and JJ punches them at, he holds his hand as RJC stands back up. RJC plants a boot into the mid section of JJJ and starts stomping on him, RJC lifts him up and hits and brain buster, RJC covers JJJ 1…2…RJC sees Kash trying to step through and break up the count so he gets up and makes sure Kash doesn’t get in the ring. Kash drops down off the apron and raises his arms innocently. While RJC is staring at Kash JJJ comes from behind with a forearm and knocks RJC down. JJJ is holding on to the ropes for leverage as he stomps on RJC, JJJ pulls him out and locks in a front facelock, Kash yells for the tag and gets it. Kash takes the front facelock and turns it into a suplex in the middle of the ring. Kash nonchalantly covers RJC 1…RJC pops up, Kash pulls RJC’s right arm out and sets it flat on the mat, he proceeds to stomp on it. Kash lays down on his stomach and wraps his arm around RJC’s, he pulls RJC’s arm back trying to make him submit but RJC is not budging. Kash drags him to his feet and while still holding his arm, he takes him to his corner. JJJ tags Kash and goes up to the top rope, Kash holds RJC’s arm out and JJJ double axe handles it from the top rope. JJJ picks RJC up as Kash exits the ring but RJC pushes him back, he swings a wild right hand but JJJ ducks and locks in a sleeper hold. JJJ takes him down to the mat, now they are parallel to the mat as JJJ applies the pressure to RJC’s throat. RJC is starting to fade but the fans are trying to get behind him with “RJC†chants, he’s trying to feed off the fans but JJJ’s sleeper is too much. RJC fades out and the ref raises his hand up, it falls once, the ref does it again and it falls once more. The referee takes RJC’s hand and drops it, it falls but then comes back up to the fan’s approval. RJC is shaking his fist trying to work out of this hold, he is working up to his feet and elbows JJJ in the stomach. RJC whips JJJ off the ropes and runs at Kash, RJC knocks Kash off the apron and gets back in time to hit a huge superman like flying clothesline to JJJ. RJC stands up and waves JJJ back to his feet, JJJ runs at RJC but RJC hits a big spine buster. RJC lifts JJJ up and puts him in an inverted facelock most likely looking for an Osaka Street Cutter. Before RJC can hit it, Kash comes back in and wallops him with a clothesline to the back of the head, RJC hits sternum first into the turnbuckle. Both Kash and JJJ now start stomping on RJC, JJJ lifts him up and they hit a double suplex into the center of the ring. Kash lifts RJC up slowly against the ropes but RJC clotheslines him over the top rope near the announce table. JJJ goes to RJC but RJC kicks him in the midsection and puts him in DDT position, but RJC turns him around to an inverted front facelock and hits his back off the ropes. With that momentum RJC hits a running Rolling Cool, the fans explode and all three men are down, RJC and JJJ in the ring while Kash is laid out on the outside. Kash is slowly crawling to the apron and JJJ is starting to stir, RJC is laid flat out on his stomach. JJJ starts crawling to Kash when “Slept So Long†hits we see Kassidy walking out to the ring as the fans are going crazy. RJC is stirring and he is starting to crawl to his corner where Kassidy is now standing waiting for a tag. JJJ gets a tag to Kash and while Kash steps through the ropes RJC gets the tag to Kassidy making the fans cheer even louder.

Kerry Lane: Kassidy got the tag! Kash and JJJ better watch out!

Josh Hart: How did he get up from that Mobb beating? It doesn’t matter he’s not even close to 100% Kash will just pick the bones.

Kassidy and Kash have quick stare down in the middle of the ring and then Kassidy hits a big right hand on Kash, Kassidy continues the rights until Kash is against the ropes, Kassidy Irish whips him across. Kash gets back and gets welcomed with a huge Kassidy hurricanrana, Kassidy waves Kash back up and backdrops him. JJJ tries to attack Kassidy from behind but Kassidy moves and hits a reverse DDT. Kash gets back up and Kassidy hits a big European uppercut that sends Kash to the corner, JJJ gets up and Kassidy hits a superkick that knocks him against the ropes. When he doesn’t go through RJC just flat out tackles him through the ropes with a spear type move. On the outside RJC is pounding on JJJ while in the ring Kash hits a Northern Lariat type clothesline to the back of Kassidy. Kash lifts Kassidy up and sets him up for the Payout, Kassidy falls down from the back and turns Kash around. Kassidy is now unloading right hands on Kash, but Kash hits a kick to the knee of Kassidy, Kash lifts him up for the Down Payment. As Kash swings Kassidy around for the move Kassidy jumps down and grabs Kash in a reverse DDT position, Kassidy proceeds to hit the Vampire’s Bite. He plants Kash in the center of the ring and covers him 1…2…3

Winners: Kassidy and RJC Cool

Jessica Locke: The winners of this match are Kassidy and RJC Cool!

Kerry Lane: They did it, they overcame the Mobb’s beatdown and beat Kash and JJJ.

Josh Hart: Too bad this Sunday Kash is walking out still Undisputed Champion!

Post Match: RJC and Kassidy are celebrating in the ring when Kash sees JJJ stumbling on the outside. Kash drops his title in the ring and slides out, he goes up to JJJ and pushes him back, obviously blaming him for the loss. JJJ responds with a punch and they are brawling on the outside. Inside the ring RJC turns around from the top turnbuckle and goes face to face with Kassidy. They are having words about the title match until Kassidy opens up with a right hand on RJC, Kass hits two more until RJC retaliates with one and then another. Kass ducks RJC’s right hand and gets him in an inverted facelock, looking for the Vampire’s Bite until RJC twists his whole body around until he now has an inverted facelock. RJC lifts him up for an Osaka Street Cutter but Kassidy jumps down RJC turns around and Kass clotheslines him over the top rope. Kass backs up as RJC is still looking at him, Kass backs over to the Undisputed title Belt, he picks it up but we cut to JJJ and Kash fighting. Kash slams JJJ’s head on the steel steps and clears the announce table, Kash hits JJJ over the head with a TV monitor. Kash lifts JJJ up and throws him through the announce table with a Payout, the debris of the table just fly up as Kash turns around to see Kassidy in the ring holding his belt. Kash is about to slide in the ring to get his title but he has second thoughts, Kass holds up the belt and we see RJC sitting between on the one inch padding and the ramp on outside, holding his head. Kash and RJC are just staring at Kass and more likely the Championship as we fade off the air.

Kerry Lane: Who’s is going to be the Undisputed Champion the next time we have a Mayhem broadcast? Order Hardcore Hell this Sunday, we’ll see you there! For Josh Hart, I’m Kerry Lane, goodnight!