Monday Night Mayhem August 6, 2007

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rated RJC

Reaction score
Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money honey we got your disease

CHORUS:
In the jungle, Welcome to the jungle
watch it bring you to your knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

James Kash turning on Monday Night Mayhem and helping Hardcore Impact pick up the win at Collision Course and than James Kash, Montana, and Slash turning on Hardcore Impact and the forming of The Mobb

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
OOh, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day
Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

CHORUS

And when you're high you never ever wanna come down
so sown, so down, so down....YEAH

Knicky turning on Kassidy in the Extreme Elimination Chamber match at Holiday Havok.

You know where you are?
you're in the jungle baby...you're gonna DIEEE
fell my, my, my serpentine
watch it bring you to you
its gonna bring you down....HA!!

Than a video plays of everything that happened at Over The Edge from Chris Kendo winning The Rumble to Montana destroying Devastating Dominick in the three stages of hell match up to the arrest of MJ, Knicky, and Kassidy.

Lane: Welcome to Monday Night Mayhem everybody! Tonight we have a huge main event as Kassidy takes on Tyrus Helms. These two have a bit of a past and they get to go at it in that very ring later tonight.

Hart: We also have the MNM show featuring Undisputed Champion RJC and challenger Montana, boy will that get personal.

Lane: Wait whats this?

We cut to MNM and Montana in there locker room suite. Montana is pacing around hte room as MNM is sitting on the couch calm and collected, a bit of a difference from the past weeks.

Montana: What the hell jou doing just sittin there man?! James Kash has walked out on us, Slash is out on frickin vacation, this is not good...not good

MNM: Just calm down buddy, tonight on the MNM show we take care of RJC and show him whos boss.

Montana: Yeah yeah but the thing is The Mobb is weakened, we only have two members at the moment while T.R.U has 6.

MNM: Dont worry about those bastards we got our own problems.

Montana: Correction...I do. You how ever have no problems at all which is why I need you to do me a favor. If The Mobb is going to be weak in numbers then were just going to have to make it up with our actions. Kassidy and Tyrus Helms have a match tonight, at the moment they are our biggest threat so I want you to take them out.

MNM: Two people?

Montana: Dont ask questions man just do it!

MNM: Alright...alright so tonight we take out RJC, Kassidy and Helms...haha should be a great night for the Mobb.

Montana: Yeah yeah dont get ahead of yourself its not that easy, we need a plan.

Montana paces around nervously some more as he begins to bite his nails. He now abruptly stops and looks at MNM

Montana: Take that bottle of scotch and head to Kassidys locker room...take him out before the night even begins.

MNM: What? I dont know about that

Montana: What did I say about asking questions?

MNM: Alright damn....

MNM picks up the glass bottle of scotch and exits the room. He then heads down the hall and knocks on Kassidys locker room. A man opens the door and before we can even see him, nor can MNM, he smashes the bottle over his skull and then sprints back to the suite.

Montana: Jou get em?

MNM: Haha! The Vampire is slayed my brother

The camera goes back over to Kassidys locker room doorway where we see the man who was crakced over hte head. Its one of Kassidys trainers. Kassidy now opens the door and stares at the bloody trainer, looks down the hall both ways, squints his eyes in caution and hten heads back in his room.

Lane: That plan didnt work out so hot, Montana is a wreck and RJC is..well calm cool and collected. He is definetly comign in tonight with the advantage.

(COMMERCIAL)

We see Shawn Hunt sitting behind a fancy desk in a fancy locker room. The lights are dimmed and theres a tv on playing a football game. Corey Odem, Terrel Odem, Matty Williams, Marquis Bronson and Dante Jones are all sitting on the huge leather couch watching.

Bronson: Get him Urlacher! Get hiM!

Terrel Odem: YEAAAAAAAAH BOY Bears 7, Vikings 0

Matty Williams: THe CFL is so much better....

Corey Odem: smurf say what?

Bronson, Odem, Odem, and Jones all stare at Williams who looks back awkwardly before Hunt breaks the silence.

Shawn Hunt: Alright boys you've got some matches later tonight. Williams and Jones I hear you guys are teaming up, its the first time members of TRU are teaming up, make us proud. Dante you lost last week, dont let it happen again. And Bronson you got Big Mick. Show this boy a lesson and get him out of our life. Beat him so bad he'll never show up again. If he wants to stick his nose in our business show him who the playas are in this business, he's nothing to the Alpha, yet he cant get that through his thick skull. Knock him sensless boy. And Corey my boy, you got some 3rd rate nose pickers. No worries, no problems.

Terrel Odom: Thats right fellas, strap up and get ready, tonight TRU continues there reign of terror on IWF. Bronson...I beleive you have some words to say?

Marquis Bronson: Yeah yeah, but I'm gonna go out there and say it, I'll be back in a minute.

(Commercial)

Bronson is in the ring as he holds a mic and begins to talk.

Bronson: Haha Big Mick chants...disgusting. He's not worth my time, nor the hell my ears go through hearing his name. But thats not why I'm out here. You see last week I beat Cahans ass. An IWF legend and the "rookie" as alot of you call me, Marquis "The Alhpa" Bronson beat him 1,2,3. Hell I beat him so bad he couldnt even show up tonight, and thats why I deserve an Undisputed Title shot. Not that cuban skumbag Montana, what the hell? He doesnt even want it, RJC handpicked him. Well I say I'm the best here and therefore the best should be the Undisputed Champion am I rong? Bruce Page got your cracker ass out here and make it official, RJC vs. Bronson at Blaze of Glory.

A moment of silence before Cahan Malone appears on the titan tron. He appears to be sitting on a recliner in his home not looking to good

Malone: Think its funny? Think its slick Marquis? Well its not. You know damn well you poisoned me before our match. I knew my cofee tasted weird. You SOB stop smiling! I'm sick as a dog but next week I'll be back to kick your ass. Boy you dont know who I am do you? I'm a former IWF champion, the IWF legend himself Cahan Malone. You dont deserve anything, you;ve had three matches here, there are tons of guys in the back who deserve it more then you.

Bronson: No, no! You dont know who I am. I'm a wrestling god, former federations I dominated, I'm new to this one but still teh same dominant Marquis Bronson. Face it, you couldnt beat Terrel and you could beat me. I had no reason to poison you, you pose no threat....

Malone: Just shut up...please shut the hell up! I dont need you to fess up, all these people know I seemed different last week. You Marquis..you have made me turn over a new leaf, congratulations. No longer do I care about insulting people, no longer do I care about being a cocky arrogant bastard. But instead I care about taking you out. Its not even about revenge, its about my pure hatred for you. You will feel my wrath soon enough boy!

Cahan coughs a few times before blood shoots out of his mouth. Bronson begins to laugh at Cahans pain but then turns serious

Bronson: You want it, you got it. Watch out I'm gonna kick your little leprachauns out your mouth playa!

The titan tron shuts off as Thuggish Ruggish Bones hits the speakers to loud boos. Bronson walks to the back as we hit another commercial

(COMMERCIAL)

Corey Odom vs. Rick O’Shea vs. Daniel Justice​

Bell rings: Odom goes right after Rick with right hands and clotheslines him out of the ring. Justice tries to get an upperhand with some punches but Odom pushes him back, Odom clotheslines him to the mat. Odom picks him up and goes for a power bomb but Rick chop blocks him and goes after Justice. Rick is hitting boots to the chest of Justice when Odom hits a German suplex. Justice gets up and goes after Odom but Odom throws him over the top rope and down to the floor. Rick tries to hit an Olympic Slam on Odom but Odom counters and throws him into the corner as Justice slides back in, Justice takes Odom down with a big boot while Rick hits an Olympic Slam on Justice. Before Rick can get the pin Odom clotheslines him over the top rope, Odom covers Justice 1…2…3

Winner: Corey Odom

Jessica Locke: You winner, Corey Odom!

Kerry Lane: Odom stole that win!

Josh Hart: No he took advantage of that opportunity.

(COMMERCIAL)

Kerry Lane: Over the past few weeks we’ve seen the emergence of a new group looking to dominate the IWF, TRU, these men are on a mission and have recruited International Champion Matty Williams.

Josh Hart: Tonight they have their first tag match together it’s Matty teaming with Dante Jones to take on the team of Switch and TM.

The music plays really quietly and gradually gets louder and louder until it suddenly the volume booms straight up and SWITCHY emerges from the back not acknowledging the fans, only focusing on the ring in front of him until he stops to the look around with fireworks following the direction his head turns and they stop again as SWITCHY enters the ring. He climbs up to the top rope only to spit into the crowd and his music eventually dies back down.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at one hundred and seventy three pounds from Bristol, England, Switchy McSwitch.

“Smells like teen spirit†plays and The first thing you hear over the PA system is TM's voice saying: "The Original Trademark". Then the opening guitar riff hits and strobe lights hit the stage, TM walks out wearing his ring gear along with a pair of Aviator sunglasses. Then he stops and holds his arms outstratched, pyros hit (sparks flying up in three bursts, then they hold in a steady stream until TM throws up the ASU "pitchfork" sign, at which time a final burst explodes) then TM starts walking down the ramp and high-fives the fans. He then rolls into the ring and poses with his arms outstretched again.

Jessica Locke: His partner from Phoenix, Arizona, weighing two hundred and fifty pounds, TM!

"Shotz To Tha Double Glock" plays and Dante and Matty walk out to a chorus of boos, they walk through them, cracking smiles, and slide into the ring.

Jessica Locke: Their opponents, Dante Jones and International Champion, Matty Williams!

TRU (Dante and Matty) vs. Switch and TM

Bell rings: It looks like Switch and Matty are going to start it out and they lock up. Matty locks in a headlock and Switch throws him off the ropes, Switch leap frogs Matty when he comes back around and hits a dropkick. Switch covers Matty 1…2…but Matty pops out from under Switch, Matty rolls up Switch, who was looking at a taunting Dante, with a school boy, Matty’s grabbing the tights 1…2…kick out. Matty picks Switch up in a front facelock and drags him to his corner, Matty tags in Dante and he hits a club to the back as Matty exits the ring and into his corner. Dante whips Switch off the ropes and clotheslines him to the mat, Dante lifts him up and hits a scoop slam. Switch slowly stands up and Dante hits the ropes, Dante drills a lariat to the throat of Switch. Dante covers Switch 1…2…but Dante pulls his shoulder up.

Kerry Lane: Look at the cockiness of Dante, it disgusts me.

Josh Hart: That is TRU’s lifestyle, get used to it Lane.

Dante sits Switch up and locks in a sleeper hold, Switch is reaching for the ropes but can’t seem to get them. Dante is cranking on the neck with Matty shouting “Break it, break his damn neck!†Switch works his way to his feet and starts the elbows to Dante’s stomach, Switch turns it into a back suplex and both men are out on the mat. Switch is crawling to his corner while Dante gets the tag to Matty, Switch slaps TM’s hand and TM charges in the ring. TM takes Matty down with a right hand and does the same to Dante, TM clotheslines Matty and then clotheslines Dante over the top rope. TM turns to Matty who is going to cheap shot him when Switch catches him, Matty is between both of his opponents when Dante trips Switch and pulls him out of the ring. Dante smashes his head off the steel steps and jumps up, Dante hurricanranas Switch over the barricade into the crowd. Dante walks towards the ring where Matty and TM are trading blows, TM hits the ropes and Dante catches his foot, this causes TM to stumble to Matty. Matty puts him in position and jumps up with a perfect Canadian Destroyer! Matty rolls TM over and pins him as Dante rolls in the ring 1…2…3

Winners: Matty and Dante

Jessica Locke: Here are your winners, representing TRU, Dante Jones and Matty Williams!

Kerry Lane: Matty and Dante are a good pair and…

Josh Hart: Any combination of TRU are a great pair, these guys are really impressing.

(COMMERCIAL)

Bronson vs. Johnson

Thuggish Ruggish Bones hits the speakres to loud boos as Bronson poses at the top of the ramp. But before he can do anything else Mick Johnson decks him from behind to loud cheers. Bronson quickly makes it to his feet where he brawls with Johnson. The two are slugging it out, taking out all there hatred for eachother. Johnson begins to get the upperhand and then throws Bronson into the side stage screen. Johnson lunges at Bronson going for a stinger splash but Bronson manages to move out of the way and Johnson crashes hard into the screen.Bronson now thuds his feet across the skull of Big Mick before grabbis his skull and cracking it onto the screen. But Johnson still has life, kicking Bronson off of him and then taking him down with a hard hitting shoulder block. Johnson hops around shouting in adrenaline as the crowd cheers for him. Bronson immediately hops to his feet and knees Johnson in teh gut before slaming him hard on the metal with a scoop slam. Bronson now guides Mick to his feet where he attempts another sccop slam but Johnson battles out and then decks Bronson with another shoulder block. Bronson again is quick to his feet but Johnson is there waiting and clobbers him with a running clothesline. The ref finally has had enough and runs over to the chaos. He tells Johnson that regardless of what he does the match will start so he advises him to enter the ring. Johnson shoves him away and stomps on Bronsons chest. Ref signals for the bell as Johnson pulls Bronson up and goes for a suplex. Bronson though pushes him off and Johnson is on the edge of the side of the ramp. About to fall off Bronson charges him for the Murkah but Johnson charges back and knees him in the face. Before Bronson can collapse Johnson wraps two hands around his neck and hten slams him down with a double hand chokeslam. The refs count at 8, Johnson sprints down the ramp and slides in a split mili second before 10.

Winner by Countout: Mick Johnson

Post Match: Johnson quickly slides back out the ring and begins to walk over to the lifeless Bronson as TRU members sprint down the ramp but one by one Johnson decks them with a clothesline as the fans roar in cheers and we hit commercial

(COMMERCIAL)

Kerry Lane: It’s time for the MNM Show, MNM has done this show in the past and things have boiled over almost every time. I have a feeling this time will be no different, RJC wants Montana and Montana wants that Undisputed Championship.

Josh Hart: Last week at the closing of the show Montana punked out RJC…

Kerry Lane: He baited him in, gave him a cheap shot and ran away, nonetheless right after a grueling match that RJC barely won.

Josh Hart: It doesn’t matter when RJC chose to face Montana he signed his own death certificate. He also signed his title away to Montana because even if the Mobb is banned from ringside, Montana will still beat the so-called champ.

“Bring me to life†hits and MnM walks out to the ring, into the set of the MnM Show. Manase picks up a microphone and puts his hand up trying to silence the crowd.

Manase: Quiet all of you no good, disrespecting losers! You people don’t appreciate a true champion, you choose to cheer for RJC, why? What has he done to be better than MnM? Better yet what has he done to be respected more than Montana? The number one contender will easily take that championship from RJC at Blaze of Glory, wait I’m not going to tell you about it, I’ll let the man himself enlighten you all. Ladies and Gentlemen, Montana!

“Montana†hits and the number one contender walks out to the ring with a smirk on his face. Montana climbs in the ring and picks up another microphone.

Montana: Thank you, MnM, I knew I was right in choosing jou for the Mobb. Now to RJC, dis guy thinks that he can beat Kash for the second time ever and just waltz past the Mobb. Well I’ll tell jou all something, that’s not going to happen on Montana’s watch. From the beginning of my career I haven’t had many friends but Kash was a good one, jou know, one that would pick up the tab when jou don’t have the money, well and he was rich, ha-ha. Last week Kash walked out because RJC is scared of Kash, he’s scared of Montana, and he’s scared of the Mobb. Fact is I will beat him from pillar to post on the 26th, he won’t see….

Just then “Away†hits and the crowd goes into a frenzy, RJC walks out with the title over his shoulder, his wrestling attire on with an “RJC†t shirt on. The Champ walks down to the ring, not taking an eye off of Montana.

RJC: Pillar to post? Scared of the Mobb, scared of you? The only I need to be scared of is the lung cancer I might get from the second hand smoke of the Cubans you always smoke. If you think I’m scared, say it to my face.

RJC puts the microphone to his side and gets in Montana’s face but before anything happens MNM steps in the way.

MNM: Now hold on just a damn minute! This is my show and I call the shots, I ask the questions! I’ve got a question for you RJC, why did you decide to face Montana of all people for your first title shot, do you want to lose it that badly?

RJC: Wait a second, MNM? Wow man I haven’t seen you since I whopped your ass in Bio Warfare, how you been? All kidding aside, it was personal enough between me and Kash until finally at Born 2 Bleed Montana had to audacity to kidnap my wife. What kind of man does that? What kind of man kidnaps someone’s wife? What kind of….

Montana: What kind of man thinks he is a true world champion when he can’t satisfy his own woman? Let me tell all of jou something, RJC’s wife, wow perfect ten from head to toe and yes, I saw eeeeverything! Let me say this, that was one of the best nights of my life and yes I was up all night. RJC, two months ago I took jour woman and in about three weeks, I take jour title.

RJC: Why don’t you just shut it because she’s back where she belongs now.

MNM: Yeah but she’ll always remember those long nights with Montana.

Montana: How did jou know about them? I thought I saw a little red light, were you filming us?

MNM: ah...no…no, no I meant all the stories you’ve told us, remember?

Montana: Yeah, yeah but that’s not the point. The point is RJC’s wife got satisfied like no other.

RJC: You know what, I’ve kept my cool long enough, you wanna dance, let’s go.

RJC drops his belt and takes his shirt off as he walks towards Montana, they get face to face but MNM comes from behind RJC with a microphone shot to the head. RJC falls down and both start stomping on him, RJC is trying to work to his feet and does. RJC trades right hands between Montana and MNM, he focuses on MNM, opening up with right hand after right hand when Montana grabs him and knees him in the gut. RJC tackles Montana with a double leg takedown and tries to land some rights on him but MNM pulls him off. RJC takes a swing at MNM that rocks him back but Montana is up and low blows RJC, Montana puts RJC in power slam position and drills a shoulder breaker. RJC is flat out on the mat when MNM picks up the Undisputed Title Belt, he places it on the shoulder of Montana who looks over at it. Montana puts it in his hands so he can look at it, the Mobb leader raises the belt in the air and drops it on RJC as we fade to commercial.

(COMMERCIAL)

Arena goes black and Red pyro hits and Tyrus Helms walks out to cheers, the arena is very dim gray and Helms walks down the aisle, while he is walking down the aisle he slaps a few fans hands. He then looks around at the fans, Tyrus points at a sign in the stands and slides in the ring. He walks around in the ring for a few seconds, he stretches on the ropes and then goes to the top turnbuckle and poses for the fans. The dim gray recedes

Lane: Tyrus Helms, Mr. Money in the Bank, he's been on a roll lately knocking off MnM and then promising new comer Dante Jones. If he can beat Kassidy tonight it will be huge.

Hart: I gotta admit he's been impressive but he's still a jackass. I never liked him and his wannabe MMA style, could whoop his ass anyday

Lane: DIdnt you lose to him in Season One?

Hart: WHeres Kassidy?

We cut backstage and see Kassidy walking down the hall. He stops at a door which has a name plate reading "Mobb". Kassidy opens the door to see MNM and Montana sitting on the couch.

Kassidy: Just came in to say thanks for trying to knock me out earlier in teh show, I didnt realise two fellas like you care about me that much. Well take care buddies.

Kassidy laughs as he walks out hte door and continues down the hall. We cut back into the Mobbs locker room to see MnM shocked and Montana furious.

Montana: You didnt take him out! I ask for one favor and you cant even do it! Oh god I need a beer

Manase: I coulda swore...

Montana: Shut up

Slept So Long by Jay Gordon hits the speakers to resounding cheers. Kassidy poses at the top of the ramp and then walks down the ramp and slides in teh ring where he poses on teh turnbuckle before stepping down and looking in the eyes of Helms.

Lane: Haha Montana is just having a bad day isnt he Josh? hahahaha

Hart: Why the hell are you laughing you ingrate!?

Kassidy vs. Tyrus Helms

Bell RingsHelms and Kass waist no time immediately meeting in the center of hte ring and going back and forth with hard punces to the face. Kass throws in a few kicks to the thighs but Helms quickly retaliates with a spinning backfist nearly knocking Kass to the ground. Helms attempts a left hook but Kass ducks under it and nails a stiff uppercut before hitting a crushing spinning roundhouse to the gut and then a sickening DDT. Kassidy guides Helms to his feet where he proceeds to thud his forearm into his sternum, bounce off the ropes and then go for a flying forearm but Helms catches him in mid air and hten with ease tosses him to the side. Kassidy lands hard as Helms makes his way over and pulls him up. Helms lands in a few stiff shots before lifting Kassidy off his feet and then slaming him back down with an exploder suplex. 1........2.....kick out. Helms grabs ahold of Kassidys hair as he pulls him up and goes for a vertical suplex but Kassidy manages in a knee to the gut, pushes off Helms and then connects with a thunderous STO. The fans cheer on both competitors who slowly make it to there feet and have a stare off. Helms ends it quick with a double leg take down and then barrages on Kassidys face with storming punches. Kassidy is able to block a few but hte majority get through until Helms wraps his hands around Kassidys neck, squats over him and then uses his power as he slides him forward and then up in the air, and hten finally tosses him over head. Kassidy lands hard on his back as Helms makes the cover, 1.............2........kick out. Helms is shocked but he continues, guiding up Kassidy and then going for an STO but Kassidy elbows the side of Helms' skull and drops back hitting a vicious reverse STO. He now rolls on the back of Helms horizontally as Helms lays vertically, so its as if there making a plus sign. Kassidy pulls Helms' left arm back sending him to shout in agony. The pressure increases as it looks Helms is about to tap but in a stretch of hope he grabs onto the bottom rope with a finger. Kassidy is forced to break the hold but as he stands he goes straight after the injured left arm mudhole stomping it. Helms does a good job of protecting the arm and Kassidy decideds to bring him up on his feet. Kassidy now tries to lift Helms up but teh size advantage is to great and Helms slams him with a headbutt. Kassidy stumbles backward as Helms comes charging back hitting a sick clothesline. Kassidy though is quick to his feet as Helms comes charging back again going for a clothesline but the quick Kassidy dropkicks his knees sending Helms to lunge forward, upperbody leaning over the bottom rope. Kassidy is laying flat on the mat as teh crowd now boos the arrival of MnM. Manase is walking down the ramp with a sick smile. He's holding a baseball bat in his hand. The ref is leaning over the top rope telling Manase to leave but MnM merely laughs as he slides into the ring and waits for either man to stand. THe ref pushes MnM back but Manase slams the butt of the bat down on his skull and then continues to wait for Helms or Kassidy to stand. Helms makes it up first and MnM swings at him but Helms ducks under it and spears Manase to the ground. Helms rains down punches on his face before guiding him on his feet and connecting with a pele kick. Manase collapses to the ground and rolls out of the ring. Kassidy now stumbles to his feet. A new ref sprints down to the ring and Helms and Kassidy swing. Helms ducks under a left hook and lands a hard knee to Kassidys gut. He now lands a vicious forearm blow to the spine and hten lifts him up, runs halfway across the ring and then crushes him onto the mat with a Muscle Buster. 1.........2........3.

Lane: What an impressive showing for both men, Helms is on fire!

Hart: Why did Helms beat up on MnM like that?! Why is everyone against the damn Mobb!

After the main event we fade to the back where Montana is standing, looking at the camera.

Montana: Earlier tonight me and MNM took out RJC on the MNM Show and soon enough, Tyrus Helms and Kassidy will get what’s coming to them. So there’s one more thorn in the Mobb’s side and that is TRU. This group has showed their so called dominance over the past few weeks and next week I take cut the head right off of that growing snake. Next week I am challenging the heart of TRU, Marquis Bronson to the main event.

Mayhem fades out with Montana standing up and walking away from the camera.