Monday Night Mayhem, August 13th

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlamesofFury

Reaction score
The little place in the back of your mind that you
Welcome to the jungle we've got fun and games

We got everything you want honey, we know the names

We are the people that can find whatever you may need

If you got the money honey we got your disease

CHORUS:
In the jungle, Welcome to the jungle
watch it bring you to your knees, knees
I wanna watch you bleed

James Kash turning on Monday Night Mayhem and helping Hardcore Impact pick up the win at Collision Course and than James Kash, Montana, and Slash turning on Hardcore Impact and the forming of The Mobb

Welcome to the jungle we take it day by day
If you want it you're gonna bleed but it's the price to pay
And you're a very sexy girl that's very hard to please
You can taste the bright lights but you won't get there for free
In the jungle welcome to the jungle
Feel my, my, my serpentine
OOh, I wanna hear you scream

Welcome to the jungle it gets worse here every day
Ya learn to live like an animal in the jungle where we play
If you hunger for what you see you'll take it eventually
You can have everything you want but you better not take it from me

CHORUS

And when you're high you never ever wanna come down
so sown, so down, so down....YEAH

Knicky turning on Kassidy in the Extreme Elimination Chamber match at Holiday Havok.

You know where you are?
you're in the jungle baby...you're gonna DIEEE
fell my, my, my serpentine
watch it bring you to you
its gonna bring you down....HA!!

Than a video plays of everything that happened at Over The Edge from Chris Kendo winning The Rumble to Montana destroying Devastating Dominick in the three stages of hell match up to the arrest of MJ, Knicky, and Kassidy.

Lane: Welcome to Monday Night Mayhem

Kerry Lane: The brash young member of the Mobb is going to take on an IWF mainstay and current Tag Team Champion in Cahan Malone.

Josh Hart: This should be a great match, back and forth, I have no clue who’s going to win.

Encore by Jay-Z and Linkin Park hits the arena and MNM steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet even weighing in at two hundred and thirty pounds from Newcastle, England, Mike Nigel Manase

Revenga by System Of A Down hits the arena and Cahan Malone steps out onto the stage and makes his way down to the ring.

Jessica Lock: Standing in at six feet and three inches weighing in at two hundred and one pounds from Dublin, Ireland, Cahan Malone.

MNM vs. Cahan Malone

Bell rings: MNM raises his hands in the air but Cahan goes right after him with rights, Cahan whips MNM off the ropes and clotheslines him down. Cahan lifts him back up and tries another right which MNM ducks, he hits the ropes and comes back with a huge flying forearm followed by a nip up. Cahan slowly stands up and MNM kicks him in the stomach, he tries to set Cahan up for the Manase Effect but Cahan pushes him back onto his feet. Cahan jumps up and hits a perfect standing dropkick, MNM falls back and Cahan covers him 1…2…kick out. MNM gets up and tries a wild right hand that Cahan ducks and hits a German suplex, Cahan makes his way to the top rope and jumps off with a huge diving head butt. Cahan gets his body on MNM but can’t hook a leg 1…2…MNM kicks out, Cahan gets to his knees and puts MNM in a sleeper hold, MNM is reaching out for the ropes and trying to work up to his feet at the same time. MNM elbows out and turns to Cahan who slaps him in the face, MNM Cahan uses the dirty tactic to set MNM up for the Celtic Cross, MNM slides off and school boys Cahan 1…2…kick out. Cahan gets straight up and clotheslines the hell out of MNM, both guys are lying there until Cahan turns MNM over, he covers him 1…2…kick out. Cahan gets up and complains to the ref but MNM drives him sternum first into the corner, MNM is hitting strong forearms to the back of Cahan and pulls him out of the corner. MNM hits a big spinning out powerbomb on Cahan, MNM stacks Cahan for the pin 1…2…but the IWF Legend kicks out. MNM hits a couple boot to the side of Cahan who is on the mat still, MNM lifts Cahan to his feet and hits a right hand, MNM whips him off the ropes. MNM goes for a clothesline but Cahan ducks under, Cahan runs at MNM but MNM leap frogs him and heads to the ropes. MNM comes back and gets hit with a big spinebuster by Cahan, Cahan covers MNM 1…2…kick out. Cahan picks MNM up but MNM pushes him back and hits a big superkick to the jaw of Cahan, Malone falls through the second and top ropes in front of the announce table. Cahan uses the apron to stand up but MNM grabs the top rope and launches himself over the top onto Cahan with a crossbody. MNM stands up and drags Cahan to his feet by his head, MNM smashes his head on the apron and kicks him in the midsection. MNM sets up for a suplex and tries to bring Cahan over but Cahan holds his ground and counters to a suplex on MNM, on the outside. MNM rolls over and holds his back as Cahan stands up, Cahan lifts MNM up and rams his back into the apron. Cahan goes for a right but MNM counters and goes for a punch that knocks Cahan back a step. MNM runs at Cahan but gets back dropped onto the announce table, the table doesn’t break but Kerry and Josh are startled.

Kerry Lane: Wow, MNM came crashing onto our table.

Josh Hart: He’s a Mobb man, he’s fine.

Cahan drags MNM so his body is off the table but his feet are holding him up on it. Cahan grabs a front facelock and hits a huge DDT onto the outside mat, Cahan drags MNM to his feet and rolls him into the ring, Cahan covers him 1…2…kick out. Cahan is upset he did not get the 3 count so he tries to pick MNM up again but MNM fights back with rights, MNM whips Cahan off the ropes and clotheslines him down. Cahan stands up and gets dropkicked to the mat, MNM quickly covers him 1…2…kick out. MNM drags Cahan up but the IWF legend puts MNM up for the Celtic Cross, MNM slides down and schools boys Cahan 1…2…kick out. Cahan and MNM get up but MNM dropkicks the leg of Cahan, MNM proceeds to hit the Manase Effect. The young Mobb member covers Cahan 1…2…3!

Winner: MNM

Jessica Locke: Your winner, MNM!

Kerry Lane: MNM got lucky…

Josh Hart: Are you kidding me, MNM has the skill and brain advantage over Cahan.

**COMMERICIAL**

We see Montana, Bruce Page and several other IWF Executives in a conference room.

Bruce Page: Good evening gentlemen, were here tonight because Montana has requested a conference. He seems to have a problem with Rocco Joseph Carnevale..aka RJC. Montana...speak your peice.

Montana: So jou see this man is a terror to IWF. Thats right hes a terrorist! And what do we do with terrorist? We hang htem and tape it with our cell phone cam, but for this terrorist we need to get him out of this business immediately.

Bruce Page: Thats some harsh words Montana, I dont think we can just...fire the man. He's done nothing rong.

Montana: Thing is you can, because your the IWF president.

IWF Executive Tommy Diaz: So it seems to me Montana that you just want him gone because you hold a personal vendetta? Unless you have valid proof dont waist our time.

Montana: THats where these come in....

Montana opens his manilla envelope and tkaes out the first picture. Its a photo of RJC punching Montana

Montana: See this? Thats assault and he should be immediately thrown in jail.

IWF Executive Rich Allen: I see nothing rong with that picture. Do you have a restraining order?

Montana: Well no....

Rich Allen: Then its legal, as long as your on IWF grounds he can do whatever he wants to you, unless you want to file a restraining order against him...

Montana: Hell jea i do, right now

Bruce Page: Hold up..if you file one against him, he will get the same on the other side. You still game?

Montana:.....fine!

Bruce Page picks up his phone

Page: Can I get RJC in here Cammy?....Thanks

Page hangs up. A few moments pass and then RJC walks in. He stares at each individual and then finally Montana. The two dont take tehre eyes off eachother as Page signals for RJC to sit down. RJC slowly sits down across from Montana, neither man taking there eyes off.

Page: Montana has requested a restraining order

RJC: Pfft...of course

Page:...So this means then you to will need to sign. It will be until Blaze of Glory, neither of you can touch eachother and if you do...Montana will never get a title shot again and RJC you will be suspsended without pay for 5 months.

RJC: Why would I want to do this?

Page: Beca....

Montana: Because your a cockaroach and have no purpose in this business yet alone touching the likes of me! Sign the contract before I beat your lopsided head off your neck.

RJC: Haha...oh Montana you always were a funny man. Sure..sure I'll sign. Give me the contract....

Page hands RJC the contract, RJC grabs a pen and signs the contract. Page now hands it to Montana who stares at it a few seconds before lunging across the table at RJC and delivering hard shots to his skull. RJC fights back, throwing Montana off of him and then spinebusters him onto the conference table

Page: Thats it RJC your suspended!

RJC: Not exactly...see I never signed....by the way Page says here you first gotta turn it in to the police, and then it will take 3 hours to officially activate, thats at Midnight. So if I wanted to I could do whatever I want to him...(disgusted grin) I want you fresh for Blaze of Glory.

RJC now signs the contract for real before walking out of the room. Page tries to help Montana who shoves him away and furiously signs the contract

**COMMERCIAL**

Arena goes black and Red pyro hits and Tyrus Helms walks out to cheers, the arena is very dim gray and Helms walks down the aisle, while he is walking down the aisle he slaps a few fans hands. He then looks around at the fans, Tyrus points at a sign in the stands and slides in the ring. He walks around in the ring for a few seconds, he stretches on the ropes and then goes to the top turnbuckle and poses for the fans. The dim gray recedes

Kerry Lane: Could you imagine if he beats the champ? Lately he's been unstoppable, this is a HUGE match for Helms.

Josh Hart: Im actually rooting for RJC

RJC walks out on the stage and raises his arms in the like a "Destiny" taunt while sparks fly down from the ceiling. RJC continues his way down to the ring and waits for his opponent.

Lane: THe champ is here!

RJC vs. Tyrus Helms

Bell Rings: The bell sounds starting this anticipated match. RJC and Helms waist no time slugging it out in the middle of the ring. A few punches are thrown before RJC grasps his hands around the back of RJCs neck and tries to bring him down but Helms powers out of it and then goes for a single leg takedown. RJC manages to squirm out and hten attempt to punt off Helms' head but Helms rolls out of the way just in time. Helms makes it to his feet and the two competitors go at it again tieing up in a forearm lock. RJC begins to push Helms back but Helms shifts all his body weight into his upperbody and throws RJC to teh ground. RJC looks up at Helms in shock as he slowly stands up. Helms charges him for a clothesline but RJC ducks under it. The two have a quick staredown before Helms comes charging back this time going for a big boot but RJC crouches down and sweep kicks Helms off his feet. RJC is quick to hop up as Helms now looks up at him surprised. Helms stands up and gets nose to nose with RJC. No trash talk is heard only pure adrenaline in there eyes until RJC breaks the silence with a huge slap heard round the building. Helms retaliates with a slap of his own before RJC counters with a hard hitting punch to the jaw. Helms whipes his lip before connecting with a stinging kick to the champs calf and then a quick one to the thigh before he finally nails him in the rib with a huge kick. RJC tilts to the side in pain and Helms follows it up with devistating punching combinations backing RJC into the corner. Helms continues to reign down punches but RJC manages to fight back with shots of his own stopping the momentum of Helms and eventually knocking him against the ropes with a powerful roundhouse kick to the head. RJC now wraps his arms around his waist and lets out a picture perfect bely to belly release suplex. 1.......2....kick out. RJC gets in a side headlock and tries to sqeeze the life out of Helms who makes it up on his feet and then lifts RJC up and slams him down hard with an atomic drop followed by quickly getting in the rear naked choke. RJC's face begins to turn red...and then purple as Helms squeezes tight. With Helms on his back and RJC back first ontop of him its a hard position for RJC to manage out but somehow the champ pulls upart Helms's grip and then makes it up quick to his feet where he leans over the ropes gasping for air. Helms slowly makes it up, stalking behind RJC who turns around and gets smacked with a pele kick. Helms quickly hooks a leg, 1......2....kick out. Helms carefully pulls RJC to his feet where he hits a sickening hanging brainbuster. Again Helms guides RJC up this time tossing him into the corner and then sending a vicious boot across his face. RJC looks like hes going to crumple as Helms wraps two hands around his throat and then lifts him into the air but the One Man Italian Batallion throughs desperation punches leading Helms to drop RJC on his feet. The champ now connects with a nasty calf kick to the rib cage and then a suplex into a neckbreaker. 1...........2.....kick out. RJC makes it to both knees where he whipes his face and breaths heavily before standing up and guiding Helms to his feet. RJC goes for the Osaka Street Cutter but Helms shoves him off and then charges back nailing a running reverse STO. RJC lands hard on his face as Helms turns him over and goes for a pin. 1.....2....kick out. RJC is bleeding from his nose and mouth as Helms hits him with a few elbows and then pulls him up. Helms slaps him a few times before throwing an actual punch that RJC blocks, kick to the gut and then a devistating DDT. Both men lay motionless on the mat as the ref begins his count. RJC makes it up at 7 where he rests against the turnbuckle. Count reaches 9 when Helms stumbles up and leans over the ropes in an attempt to regain composure. A few moments pass before both men have a standoff in the center of the ring. Helms shoots for his waist and lifts RJC off the ground then in an act of amazing power he throws him over head like it was nothing. RJC is quick to his feet though and clobbers Helms with a clothesline. Helms scurries up and goes for a spin kick but RJC backs out of the way and then lunges at him and goes for the Osaka Street Cutter. But in mid-move Helms wraps his arm around the throat of RJC and brings down as much momentum of him. This leads to a double move, RJC hitting a cutter and at the same time Helms hitting an inverted fallaway ddt landing on his stomach. Moments pass by until RJC rolls Helms over on his back and makes a weak pin, 1........2....kick out. RJC slowly guides Helms to his feet but during the process Helms throws a few gut shots at teh champ. RJC is bent over as Helms anhilates him with a football tackle. RJC is thrown across the ring like a ragdoll as Helms holds his ribs in pain after hitting him so hard. Helms slowly crawls over to RJC's body and makes the pin, a sure 3 count. 1.......2.....kick out! The fans explode in cheers and Helms cannot beleive it.He stumbles to his feet and pulls the bloody RJC up where he attempts to get in the Muscle Buster but RJC battles out and then goes for the Osaka Street Cutter but Helms shoves him away and then comes back going for the CCS-Enzui Giri. RJC somehow manages to lunge out of the way and Helms quickly rises to his feet but RJC gets him in a Rock Bottom position and grabs his tights. He then tries to lift him in teh air but Helms throws some elbows to the side of his skull getting out of it. The two have a split second staredown before....They start going at it again and throw right hands back and fourth. MNM comes running through the crowd and arrives just at ringside when Helms grabs RJC by his arm and whips him across the ring. RJC bounces into the ropes that MNM is at, MNM pulls the ropes down for a low bridge. RJC tumbles to the outside and MNM starts to pound away on RJC as the bell rings.

Winner by DQ: RJC Cool

MNM picks up a lifeless RJC from a tough match and whips him shoulder first into the steel steps. RJC hits the steps and just stays there as MNM heads into the ring where Helms looks confused. MNM runs at Helms when Helms drops MNM with a clothesline. MNM falls straight on his back and the crowd boos from the result. MNM gets back up when Helms swings at MNM with a clothesline again but MNM ducks under hitting a kick to the mid section of Helms. MNM puts Helms in a front facelock and signals for the Manase Effect. Helms swings out of the hold as MNM is taunting. Helms drives MNM up onto the top rope and grabs him by the legs. Helms spins 180 degrees and drops MNM on his head. Security runs down and separates Helms from MNM. Helms kicks the ropes to the side of him and decks 2 officials before he leaves the ring. Helms exits the same side that MNM whipped RJC into the steel steps. Helms looks into the ring and then runs at RJC and gives him a facewash between the steps and Helms foot. RJC falls over lifelessly and Helms raises his hands to a big pop and walks to the back.

Hart: That idiot Helms just took out 2 great stars

Lane: What the hell is going on??

Hart: MNM just screwed Helms, Helms lost but became a big crybaby about it

**COMMERCIAL**
Cold by Static X hits the speakers to reosunding cheers. Kassidy walks down the ramp and slides in the ring, doing the Orton pose.

Team Canadas theme REmix hits the speakers and the fans boo wildly. Williams walks down the ramp with a Canadian flag. He places it down by the ring steps and then slides in the ring.

Kerry Lane: TRU left, but he stayed. He must feel pretty unsafe now with out any of his boys to protect him from Big Mick.

Josh Hart: Matty was always the star in TRU, he doesnt need them

Kassidy vs. Matty Williams

Bell RingsBoth competitors stand toe to toe, eyes locked on eachothers. Williams then delivers a hard slap across the face which leads Kassidy to retaliate with a stinging kick to the calf and then a spin kick to the gut. Kassidy now jumps on the second rope, before lunging back at Williams and connecting with a swinging DDT. Kassidy hops to his feet as does Williams. Kassidy goes for a roundhouse kick to the head but Williams ducks under and then sweep kicks Kassidy to teh ground. Both men are quick to the standing position where the lock up in a forearm lock, Williams gets the upperhand with a knee to the ribcage and then a belly to belly release suplex. Despite teh hard landing Kassidy is quick to his feet but Williams takes him back down with a huge clothesline. Kassidy crashes hard on the mat as Williams crouches down and slaps him a few times. Kassidy has had enough and grabs Williams wrist before slowly making it to his feet and then kneeing the IT champ across the jaw. Kassidy guides Williams to his feet where he proceeds to land in some quick rights to the gut followed by a picture perfect hurricanrana into a pin, 1.........2.....kick out. Kassidy slowly makes it to his feet as does Williams but the make it up at the same time and have a quick stareoff before suddenly Williams lunges in the air at Kassidy and hits a flying forearm strike. Williams follows up with a kick to the gut and then lifts him up and hits a Stalling Vertical Suplex. 1.........2...kick out. Williams pulls Kassidy to his feet where he calls for the Canadian Destroyer. Williams puts Kassidys head inbetween his legs but is then thrown overhead with a back body drop. Williams quickly stands but is again taken down, this time from an Orton Uppercut and then right after gets crushed with an Orton Backbreaker. Williams lays on the mat with his back arched up cringing in pain as Kassidy hooks a leg, 1......2....kick out. Kassidy waists no time, guiding Williams up and then goes for teh Vampires Crest but Williams fights away and out of no where lands a sick pele kick. From the top of the ramp we see Mick Johnson slowly walking down. The fans pop for his appearance. Williams catches sight and leans over the top rope screaming at him to leave. Johnson merely grins as he stands at the bottom of the ramp looking on. As Williams is distracted with Johnson Kassidy sneaks up behind, Matty turns around and Kassidy immediately sets him up on his shoulders and hits the GTS, but before Williams can fall Kassidy connects with an insane C4, he calls this the Nightwalkers Sunset. 1.........2.......3.Winner: Kassidy

Post Match:

As Kassidys music hits and the ref raises his arm Johnson slides in the ring and slowly awaits for Williams to stand. Kassidy looks on as Johnson is inpatient and pulls Matty up himself. Johnson now lifts him in the air and goes for the molotov cocktail but Matty slips away and then slides out of the ring. Johnson slides out and chases Matty up the ramp. As Kassidy is looking on a man hops the barrier and slides in the ring, its Tyrus Helms. Helms locks in teh rear naked choke and Kassidy flails around in surprise and trying to escape. As Helms tightens the hold security rushes down and breaks it up.

Lane: Helms is on a rampage

Hart: There goes 3 great superstars due to that idiot

**COMMERCIAL**
Kerry Lane: Now it’s time for our special main event, Montana challenged TRU member Marquis Bronson special because he wants to take out the biggest and maybe best member of this new group.

Josh Hart: The Mobb has been on a crusade as of late going after RJC, Tyrus Helms, and Kassidy, now they’re trying to take out TRU. I can’t blame them that’s why Montana is the smartest in the business.

"Thuggish Ruggish Bone" plays and Marquis walks out of the curtain, he continues to the ring.

Jessica Locke: Introducing from Roanoke, Virginia, weighing tow hundred and eighty four pounds, TRU member, Marquis Bronson!

“Montana†hits and Montana walks out of the curtain to boos, the most hated man in the business continues to walk to the ring.

Jessica Locke: From Havana, Cuba, weighing two hundred and thirty pounds, he is the Mobb leader, Montana!

Montana vs. Marquis Bronson

Bell rings: Montana and Bronson go face to face as the fans don’t know who to cheer for. Montana just turns his back to Bronson but then turns and slaps him, Bronson comes back with right ands that knock Montana against the ropes, Bronson whips Montana off the ropes and clotheslines him down using his massive power. Bronson picks him up in and smashes Montana’s side off of his knee with a rib breaker. Bronson picks Montana up again and throws him off the ropes, Bronson hits the other ropes obviously looking for the Murkah but Montana stops and ducks under the ropes. Bronson is waving Montana back into the ring but Montana turns around to walk away, Bronson hops out of the ring and tries to bring him back but Montana pokes him in the eyes. Montana knees Bronson in the stomach and hits a big neckbreaker, halfway up the ramp. Montana lifts Bronson off of his feet and drags him to down to the apron, Montana slams his head off the apron and rolls him into the ring. Montana covers Bronson 1…2…kick out. Montana pulls Bronson to the middle of the ring and lifts his leg up, Montana hits a kick to the leg and tries figure four, Bronson pushes him off with his feet. Bronson jumps up as Montana hits his sternum off the ropes, on Montana’s bounce back Bronson grabs him and hits a huge German Suplex. Montana’s body folds up and Bronson slowly gets to his feet, he lifts Montana up and goes for a normal suplex but Montana is holding his ground. The Mobb leader tries to suplex Bronson but he can’t find the strength and Bronson bends down to lift Montana up. Bronson raises Montana in the air and throws him down with a military press, Bronson covers Montana 1…2…Montana gets a shoulder up. Bronson goes to lift Montana up again but Montana rolls him up in a small package 1…2…Bronson pops out.

Kerry Lane: Montana nearly had Bronson on that attempt.

Josh Hart: This is a battle of captains and it’s been pretty even so far.

Montana charges at Bronson with a clothesline but Bronson ducks, the TRU leader snaps a quick jab to Montana’s mouth, he hits another and goes for the final blow, Montana ducks under and clubs him on the back. Montana grabs his waist from the back and charges him into the corner, sternum first. Bronson hits two back elbows to Montana’s head and starts to climb to the top rope, he stands on the top but Montana trips him up and Bronson straddles the top rope. Montana climbs up to the second rope and back drops Bronson all the way down to the mat, both men are lying motionless. Montana crawls over and gets an arm over Bronson 1…2…Bronson reaches his shoulder up. Both leaders slowly make their way to their feet and trade right hands once again, Bronson Irish whips Montana off the ropes and connects with a huge Samoan drop, Montana slowly stands up and Bronson is looking for the Murkah. Before Bronson can connect Montana low bridges and sends Bronson over the top rope in front of the announce table. Montana does something he normally doesn’t do and climbs to the top rope, Bronson turns around and Montana, pulling out all the stops, hits a flying clothesline onto Bronson. Montana goes crashing onto the ground just like Bronson and we’re back at square one. Montana is up on his knees, using the announce table to stand before he tears it apart, taking the top off, he is throwing monitors around like a mad man. Bronson is using the apron to stand and turns to see Montana messing with the table, Bronson charges and straight up tackles Montana over the table and onto Josh and Kerry’s laps. They try to get out of the way but Bronson’s punches are landing, each and every one, on Montana’s face. Finally the referee walks out of the ring and pulls Bronson off, he tells him to get back in the ring and Bronson follows his order. The referee tries to get Montana up but he pushes the ref away, Montana gets up on his own power but Bronson slides out of the ring. Montana sees this and slides back in really quickly, Bronson tries to follow but gets boots to the back of the head, Montana drops and elbow on Bronson and drags him to the center of the ring, Montana lifts Bronson’s leg up and starts kicking the back of his thigh, Montana lets go and Bronson rolls around on the mat, holding his thigh. Montana lifts Bronson up to his feet, while he’s holding the top rope, Montana hits a European uppercut but with that impact Bronson “wakes up†so to speak and kicks Montana in the ribs, in a fluent motion, Bronson grabs Montana, pops his hips to the middle of the ring while locking Montana’s head and leg to hit a perfect fisherman’s suplex, Bronson tries to keep the bridge for the pin but after one he can’t hold on with his hurt leg. Bronson gets up before Montana but hardly, Bronson lifts a prone Montana onto his shoulder and just barely pulls off a powerslam. This, however, buys him some time to recuperate and gain his bearings. They both get up at the same time again and go punch for punch, Bronson backs up and hits the ropes, he knocks Montana’s block off with the clothesline that followed but instead of going for the cover Bronson goes and stands on the second rope, taunting the fans, he even brings it to the top rope before Montana knocks his balance off and Bronson straddles the top rope with his face facing the audience. Montana stands back to back with him and grabs his arms, Montana uses all of his strength and hits a Razor’s Edge in the middle of the ring on Bronson, from the top rope!

Kerry Lane: I never knew the strength that Montana has, he is really bringing it tonight.

Josh Hart: He laid out the challenge and he damn sure wants to win this match, he has been putting it all on the line.

The fans are in utter shock at the match they are witnessing and have wanted to see since Bronson first came to the IWF. The ref himself doesn’t know what to do as he doesn’t want this match to end on a double count out but he still counts, except it’s a more long and drawn out count. By the time he gets to 7 Montana starts crawling, at 9 Montana drops an arm over Bronson 1…2…2 1/2 …Bronson barely gets his shoulder off the mat as the fans actually cheer for the kick out, wanting to see more of these guys duke it out. Montana rolls over not knowing how to put Bronson away, Montana stands up and brings Bronson to his feet, Bronson pushes Montana against the ropes but the rebound sends Montana into a big forearm on Bronson. Montana goes for a punch but Bronson ducks and is off to the races, he hits the ropes and comes back a waiting Montana who uses all of might to pick up and slam him with a spine buster! Montana falls onto Bronson 1…2…kick out again by the TRU leader. Bronson is starting up to his feet as Montana hits the ropes, Bronson counters Montana’s attempt with a big Samoan drop, Bronson hops right up and hits the ropes. As he does this Montana is starting up and Bronson connects with the huge Murkah that folds Montana up in the corner turnbuckles. Montana falls to the mat and Bronson covers him 1…2…2 ½…Montana gets his foot on the bottom ropes in just the knick of time. Bronson is clearly upset by this so he drags Montana to his feet and whips him off the ropes again, Bronson hits the other ropes and goes for another Murkah but Montana either ducks or collapses because Bronson misses and bounces off the ropes. On the rebound with Bronson stumbling over, Montana lifts him up on his shoulder and slams Bronson’s shoulder onto his knee with his new finishing move, the shoulder breaker. Bronson is laid out in the middle of the ring and Montana falls on him 1….2…3

Winner: Montana

Jessica Locke: Here is your winner, Montana!!

Kerry Lane: What a match between these two captains of two big stables on Mayhem.

Josh Hart: Like always The Mobb…Montana comes out on top.

Post Match: Both men stand up and are face to face, Bronson steps back and extends his hand but before Montana can even shake it TRU consisting of Corey Odom, Shawn Hunt, Terell Odom, Dante Jones, and Matty Williams, run down to the ring and knock Montana over, they are stomping him until Bronson stops them. When it looks like Bronson is going to help Montana he starts to stomp onto Montana this is until MNM runs down to the ring, he pulls Corey Odom under the ropes and throws him into the steel steps. MNM slides in and starts getting tossed around by TRU. He fights back with all he's got until the fans explode in cheers and RJC runs down and into the ring. RJC and MNM fight side by side as they eventually throw all members of TRU out of the ring. The TRU members crawl up onto the ramp and look back in rage as RJC and MNM now stare at eachother for a few moments before RJC tosses him over the top rope. Montana slowly makes it to his feet, back facing RJC. The fans cheer in anticipation as RJC can barely wait for it. Montana finalyl staggers to his feet and then slowly faces RJC. The champ grins before hitting the Osaka Street Cutter and then celebrating to ruckus cheers.

Terell Odom: That’s it I’ve had it, I cant take it anymore. IWF is filled with a bunch of politics and your all out to get us! Say goodbye to teh franchise team, boys lets go!

Every member of TRU besides Matty Williams walks to the back. Matty is left standing in astonishment. Matty now slowly walks to the back. Helms runs down to the ring from the back and jumps MNM, Kassidy runs out behind him and starts clubing shots on all guys in the ring. The scene fades out with MNM, Kassidy, Helms and RJC all trading rights and lefts.

Kerry Lane: Can you believe this mayhem, no pun intended. Join us next week for answers on this

**END SHOW**

Status
Not open for further replies.