Mom Glues Daughters Hands To Wall And Beats Her

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hypereall

Reaction score
Do you know why the dinosaurs went extinct,...........Because you touch yourself at night

actually it was an ice age....

StanHardyX

Reaction score
i like kevin, he is a clever guy

he is also gay.

but he likes cheese, so i like him

StanHardyX

Reaction score
hi guys

what do you think wrestlers do for a living?

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
DALLAS - A two-year-old girl is in critical condition in the hospital and her mother is charged with torturing her and inflicting the damage that put her there.

Police said the abuse started with a frantic call from 22-year-old Elizabeth Escalona to her mother, saying something was wrong with her two year old daughter, Joselyn Cedillo.

When the child's grandmother got to the home she could see just what was wrong. The little girl was unresponsive.

A relative tells News 8 the child had broken bones, bruises and head injuries. The grandmother and other relatives desperately tried to help Joselyn and rushed her to Children’s Medical Center of Dallas.

“We just know we picked up the baby and she was hurt," the child's aunt told News 8.

According to police records, Joselyn suffered greatly.

According to police reports, Escalona dragged her daughter by her feet from the kitchen area to another part of the apartment. She then glued her child’s hands and stuck them to the wall until they bled. She then allegedly hit the girl in the stomach with a jug of milk, kicked her in the stomach and beat her with a shoe and a belt.

“Yeah she was extremely bruised," the aunt said. "She had a head concussion, she had a broken leg and broken ribs. We don't know how it happened, but she was covered in bruises."

Police said numerous people say they'd seen Escalona inflict pain on the child in the past. Now, the little girl may have extensive brain damage and countless injuries.

"She was a good kid," the aunt said. "She's playful like any other kid. Spoiled and she's like a little princess."

Police said the torture began because the little girl soiled in her pants, and this was her punishment.

Dallas police child abuse detectives arrested Escalona for injury to a child. Child Protective Services has taken custody of Joselyn and three other siblings.

Onyx

Reaction score
I hope the mental bitch feels loneliness for decades to come in her life.