Mom Glues Daughters Hands To Wall And Beats Her

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

StanHardyX

Reaction score
arguments and debates

hey, as i study psychology im just trying to get feedback and responses on the reaction of if i said something insulting to people on the internet.

i thought here is a good place to put it, so lets say for example, i said:

you fucking twats wrestling is shit you are dumbasses who u are stupid and u fucking twats etc

what would your response be?
would you even usually ignore this type of person on a typical forum?
thanks for your feedback,
stan

Defiant One

Reaction score
What??? Id say you were a dumbass to go to a wrestling forum just to diss everyone. Maybe consider doing something better with your time, like for instance trying to figure out why youre such a douche bag. Are you kidding me?

StanHardyX

Reaction score
yeah, its getting increasingly popular on the internet these days i think
i agree with you, but i think chickens are also yellow

Trav40

Reaction score
Just please get off the forum now, or I will shove a sword up your ass. Someone needs to kick the crap out of you. You need to get 18...............inches.

StanHardyX

Reaction score
hey dude shut your face i can say whatever the fuck i like in this forum topic, its no holds barred, so fuck you

MikeRaw

settle the fuck down loser....You said in another thread you dont know anything about wrestling so if your gonna start pointless threads take it to your other crap forums.Also in a different thread you said your 14....Then why would a 14 year old study psychology?

hypereall

Reaction score
Just please get off the forum now, or I will shove a sword up your ass. Someone needs to kick the crap out of you. You need to get 18...............inches.

18 inches is a lot.... why did you pick 18 inches...... and 18 inches of what ......? i dont get it :S

MikeRaw

^^^if you didn't get it why did you feel the need to post anything...

Trav40

Reaction score
If you don't get it you are more stupid than Stan, if you want to diss me then I will diss you asshole, I bet your parents molest you every night. Do you know why the dinosaurs went extinct,...........Because you touch yourself at night (not that there's anything wrong with that, but Stan does it looking at his dirty mom that has herpies). LOL.

People who have Been Owned by Travman:

1.Lethal Weapon
2. The noob who has the mom with herpies named Stan.

Trav40

Reaction score
And Mike Raw, were you talking about me being a 14 year old. Were you tlaking to me when you told someone to take it to another forum.

Kevin Idol

Reaction score
trav, constantly pointing out when you "own" someone kinda ruins the purpose. Just letting you know. Especially when you make a list. :$

And btw, congrats to everyone in the thread that has done exactly what Stan wanted by giving him the attention he wanted. But then again, if you were that lonely and depraved, you'd want to come online and seek attention too.