Modern Warfare 2 DLC details!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

Man, Crash used to be my favorite CoDMW map! Glad they're bringing it back!

Nation

I guess you enjoy the campfests, poor maps, and overall anti-tactical gameplay. But you can like whatever you want.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
I guess you enjoy the campfests, poor maps, and overall anti-tactical gameplay. But you can like whatever you want.

I fucking hate campers, Ranger noobs and Model 1887 noobs. The only map that has even the slightest amount of tactical gameplay is Rundown, but it's only to get across the bridges alive.

PeepShow

I can tell you haven't played the game for a month or two. The camping has gone down so much, I don't even see it as an issue anymore. The maps aren't that bad. Granted they aren't the best (fucking Rust), but they aren't terrible. The only complaint I really have with the game is the spawn system. I mean you kill a person in a building a spawns in the building next to you and walks right on over. How lame. But on a large scale, that is hardly nothing compared to all the great things about this game.

Nation

Nope, I played it like last week. Only played a few games and still saw plenty of campers.

Nation

Bring the attention over to the God of War III thread. That would be a far superior game.

Reaction score
Camping is an issue in any FPS game, hence the reason they give you the kill cam. If you're still getting killed by campers, blame yourself, you've got the chance to see them when they killed you the first time. The issue is one that you can handle yourself, crying about it only makes you look like a shotty player.