Modern Family

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
The show is decent, but nothing more, IMO. It feels very mechanical and contrived, rather than organic and natural. The chemistry is off, in fact, the gay couple seems to have the best on-screen chemistry, they are the best part of the show. Vergara has big tits, and that's about it.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
This is OT and random, but it is an ABC comedy, anyone ever watch Happy Endings? I absolutely love the show, great writing and the characters all have great chemistry.

@SharpySandow ?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
This is OT and random, but it is an ABC comedy, anyone ever watch Happy Endings? I absolutely love the show, great writing and the characters all have great chemistry.

@SharpySandow ?
I've only seen a few epis from the first season it was pretty solid, I haven't heard people talk about it too much other than it wasn't really appreciated for what it was.

Damon Wayans Jr. is awesome though I remember him having a few solid moments from what I saw, I like him in New Girl.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I've only seen a few epis from the first season it was pretty solid, I haven't heard people talk about it too much other than it wasn't really appreciated for what it was.

Damon Wayans Jr. is awesome though I remember him having a few solid moments from what I saw, I like him in New Girl.
I haven't even kept up, guess it got cancelled after S2 then? Too bad. It was a smart take on modern comedy, didn't feel like the 'same old shit' so to speak.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I haven't even kept up, guess it got cancelled after S2 then? Too bad. It was a smart take on modern comedy, didn't feel like the 'same old shit' so to speak.
i think they got 3 seasons total but that all comes with the territory of going with 20+ episodes a ssn you get burnt out quick.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
i think they got 3 seasons total but that all comes with the territory of going with 20+ episodes a ssn you get burnt out quick.
3 seasons, 57 eps. I haven't seen it all the way through, I've seen like the first half of the series. Re-watching it now though.

from wiki:
At the end of the third and final season, with the show facing possible cancellation due to low ratings, Rolling Stone declared that Happy Endings was "the most underrated, under-watched series on TV, that may also be the funniest

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
3 seasons, 57 eps. I haven't seen it all the way through, I've seen like the first half of the series. Re-watching it now though.

from wiki:
At the end of the third and final season, with the show facing possible cancellation due to low ratings, Rolling Stone declared that Happy Endings was "the most underrated, under-watched series on TV, that may also be the funniest

How are you watching it, is it on Netflix? If so I may have to give it a full watchthrough myself, if not I'm sure I can find other means.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Also I must add the show is a perfect example of what happened to Arrested Development, Under-appreciated due to the American Idol craze at the time yet possibly one of the funniest shows around at the same time.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
How are you watching it, is it on Netflix? If so I may have to give it a full watchthrough myself, if not I'm sure I can find other means.
Project Free TV. I hear it is on Canadian Netflix.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I know people find ways to watch other countries netflix selections, but personally am unaware of how to do it.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
If it is something you can do that is free and not too confusing I might have to investigate further; I've always wanted to test out both the UK & Canadian Netflix and then when NL gets it later I want to check out theirs as well.. I can see them getting tons of good shit for stoners to enjoy.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I barely use Netflix. I get so used to using Project Free TV that even when I am watching something available on Netflix I wind up just streaming it from projectfreetv