MODERATOR DEBATES 09;D

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Splatter Guy

Reaction score
Well since Colin White, World Life and I all have decided on Splatter guy, the majority wins. We have a new mod.

YAY cool. I look forward to helping this site achieve greatness. Be prepared for a whole new world. IWF will never be the same again, and this will be positive as long as I'm around.

Wordlife

hmmmm we should do a forum wide vote?!?! Or maybe not, Splatter gets it in my mind :)

Tyron Biggums

K Racists. I wouldn't wanna mod a forum O fagots anyway. The fact that this isn't closed yet is reason enough to show your forum is in desperate need of some sort of excitement.

;D

Gonna still post here and stuff and become a major heel.

Splatter Guy

Reaction score
Once modship comes.

K Racists. I wouldn't wanna mod a forum O fagots anyway. The fact that this isn't closed yet is reason enough to show your forum is in desperate need of some sort of excitement.

;D

Gonna still post here and stuff and become a major heel.

This shows why I was right for the job all along. :)

Tyron Biggums

Forum needs diversity in its moderators. Above guy is only ownin guy atm

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My question is ...

WHO IN THE BLUE HELL ARE YOU TWO ASSCLOWN's

I go away for 4 weeks(forced) and I come back to like two people who've yet to do shit around here and asking for a mod spot. Hell I would deserve one over you two idiots. I'm calling it now. They get a mod spot in HIAT just like ever other idiotic account has for awhile.

Wordlife

idk bout that dude... no one really likes Mexicans that much, this brings in the whole Immigrant thing.... but I like you and you like God which is the best thing anything can do... so yes you can