Mod?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wordlife

^hellllll no... this is the BEST forum and possibly website on the WWW, .. Idc that I'm not mod, though I wish and think I should be for what I've done here, but I don't really mind it... can't hate this forum... best one around with the best members around

Travis40

^Don't worry about being a mod. Hell, I'm just happy to be here. This forum is one of the best forums on the net. It's got great activity, great members, and awesome staff who doesn't perma ban you for posting 2 sentences (WZ imo).

PeepShow

28he92t.jpg

MJ807

Reaction score
^Don't worry about being a mod. Hell, I'm just happy to be here. This forum is one of the best forums on the net. It's got great activity, great members, and awesome staff who doesn't perma ban you for posting 2 sentences (WZ imo).

ONE OF THE BEST, ONE OF THE BEST! That's why you're not a mod here this formum is the best on the internet. THE NUMBER ONE. NUMERO UNO. IWF IWF IWF!

Travis40

:roflmao: I meant the best. I was trying to type really fast and I didn't put much thought into what I was posting. This actually is the best forum that I've been on. We have the 2nd best BTB section though :g:...

Wordlife

^whats the first? It's cause I havent done a btb ina while, I should do one again

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I really want to be a mod sometime, I've been on this site too long and I'm on here alot... guess my time and devotion for this site apparently isn't paying off :(

It's not so much that. It's more like there's a line of people, and some people are further back than others either because the others have been here longer, or are just more well recognized.

Wordlife

^that's true... I didn't mean that in a bad way towards anyone here, more in a bad way towards myself, that's all... and I completely understand

MikeRaw

Not to be rude, espicially cause I like wordlife, but the whole who should be mod thing is kinda pointless, seeing as the admins said it quite clear that they were not adding any more Green to the forum.

Wordlife

^I agree, and since I'm not one and prolly won't be one, that's why I stopped talking bout it :D