Mobilizing the Army.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Qwake

Has the ability to turn a positive into a negative.

You should change my red to green so I have a clean record :shifty: That or take away that damn infraction that lasts until 2010 because of racism in the chatbox :(

Expect neg rep, C4 :D

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Alright Ill neg rep him 4 times, so I get 8 monkey reps, I would expect them by late sunday

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How the fuck can you neg rep him three times a day? I can only do it twice, and I'd already repped too much, so I only got up to one. :(

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Something tells me you mods can rep moe in a day than I can. :(

Spread by repping me, Mike. :shifty:

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I feel like such a loser being here on a Saturday night (no offense). But the lady is sick and I'm just sittin here drinkin.

And I just told my cat to stfu.

MikeRaw

Holy shit.
I'm a v40. My life's work is complete:D

Edit: Ms, stop feeling like a loser about being on here on a saturday, and START feeling like a loser about drinking by yourself. :smh

MikeRaw

Good point. Still no luck getting that dude to drive it to your place?\

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Nah he'll make it out but I thought I had more left tbh. Ran out earlier this evening and he's out for the night.

MikeRaw

Oh well. If you're really desperate, just walk into an alley downtown and look for some guys in hoods, lol.

BTW, on the subject of drugs, did you hear Brian McGrattan checked himself into a substance abuse program for Cocaine today, lol.
I guess those rumors of him, Redden, and "Sugar" Ray Emery weren't just rumours.

Gee, I wonder why they called him "Sugar" Ray Emery though? :hmm: