Mobile Issue

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Oh cause on the desktop theme statuses are still missing. This only happens on my tablet, as I see them fine on PC.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Oh cause on the desktop theme statuses are still missing. This only happens on my tablet, as I see them fine on PC.
Checked the bottom of the page? The responsive theme just snaps out of grid mode and puts everything into one column, so the sidebar appears underneath all of the content.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Checked the bottom of the page? The responsive theme just snaps out of grid mode and puts everything into one column, so the sidebar appears underneath all of the content.
They're back on the side now.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Mine never switches themes when I try to pick that option on my iPad (sticks to mobile version). Not sure what I would be doing wrong, but eventually I just said fuck it.