Mo Williams Poster

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Enigma22

Reaction score
MoWilliamsPostercopy.jpg

i kept it pretty simple again. i just used some filters and stuff. i like what i did with the text. what do u think? ill rep for comments.

Wrestling Station

again, the same thing. The scanlines you made you didnt add them in a good way at all.
the melina poster you said that you dont care about the graphics complex of it unless its looking good right? well neither of them look good tbh.

What you did is not considered as graphics. you really did nothing. The things you added actually ruined it imo.

Reaction score
I quite like this. I think, and this is taking a quote from one of my fave shows, "The whole thing is just sheer elegance in it's simplicity". I don't know if that makes sense, but wth. I like it, it's simple, and it looks really nice. Not much else to say about it.

Enigma22

Reaction score
again, the same thing. The scanlines you made you didnt add them in a good way at all.
the melina poster you said that you dont care about the graphics complex of it unless its looking good right? well neither of them look good tbh.

What you did is not considered as graphics. you really did nothing. The things you added actually ruined it imo.

ya i did mess up on the scan lines. i didnt really realize it till after tho. ya and do u even know what i did? how is it not considered graphics?

PeepShow

I'm a fan. Really like the look of the last 2 posters you did. The effect you put on them really put them over the top. IDK if it was just the scanlines or what, but it looks really good. Keep it up.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
I'm feeling this in a positive way, looks like one of those advertisements that you see on newspapers currently.

Looks like Mo is heading to the all-star game now that Jameer Nelson is hurt. GO CAVS!!!

Enigma22

Reaction score
thanks for the good comments.

and ray allen is replacing jameer nelson instead of mo williams which is Blue lol. i just got an espn alert about it right after i read your post.

exC.On

Reaction score
If your going to do somthing like that with your text then don't use grunge. Tends to look better with a regular font.

And maybe it would clear things out if you show us the original image.

Enigma22

Reaction score
MoWilliams2.jpg

theres the origional

like i said i just used some filters and stuff

seX-Power

Like others have said, I think this artwork shines through with it's simplicity. It is really appealing to the eye and even though not much has been done to it, what has been done is enough. I really like the text and darkened colours, but maybe some variety could be added with the scanlines if that's possible. Like idk if you can, but somehow remove them from Mo to give some variety. I'm no GFX-er lol, its still really good. 8/10