MNM Return - Ray Morrison vs. Rexx Steele

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rays_Peeps34

Reaction score
Well, Well,Well It is I The IWF's Present, Future, and anything else you want me too be Ray Morrison. Not that all you losers didnt know who I am, I'd just like to apologize to all my fans, for my performance at the last show, it is unbecoming of me too lose not only once, but 2 times in a row! I can't get over it, All im picturing in my head is the ref's hand going down for the 3 count

And the worst thing about that Kerry Lane saying
"Well you can never count Morrison out here, he put up a great fight here tonight but the fans were behind Jones and he fed off of that energy."

Hey Kerry, do you really think i give 2 shits about what the fans think?!!??!?!

I make more money than these people, I look better than these people, hell i could probably be better at whatever these "Fans" do for a living

I'm a future legend, Hell I could already be considered a legend and Im only 23 years old!!

Anyways, my next opponent Rexx Steele, you looking to make a name for yourself Boy? Coming in and challenging the Top of the class? Well Rexy, you might want to reconsider your challenge, because I'm not looking to win, I'm looking to end your career, before it even begins!

The losing ways of Ray Morrison are over! And Rexx, it begins with your career.......Oh and when I'm done with you, you will ever regret stepping in the ring with "THE PERFECTIONIST" RAY MORRISON!!!
*Ray shoves the IWF Camera too the ground and slams his dressing room door and leaves*

Marvel26

Reaction score
The scene opens with Rexx Steele face down on a massage table, naked from head to toe. Elle, Clover and Bailey are massaging his entire body with luxurious oils. As the camera moves closer, Steele sits up.

Rexx Steele: I guess things have really changed. Last time I requested a camera crew from IWF I had to book a week in advance, now when I order one then come when I’m not even ready!

Bailey hands Steele a towel. He stands up giving the camera and eyeful of his perfectly formed ass before wrapping the towel around the lower part of his body. He begins to walk down the spa and calls for the camera to follow. They leave The Vixens by the massage table.

Rexx Steele: This Monday marks the in ring return of Rexx Steele to IWF and I know it is just going to be perfect. I was told who my opponent was and I have to admit, I didn’t know who he was! But I got my girls to do a bit of research and I found out we have one thing in common… Perfection!

Steele stops at a table which is lined with masses of exotic fruits. He grabs a peach and takes a bite. He offers some fruit to the crew, but they pass. He begins walking again.

Rexx Steele: Ray Morrison is a perfectionist inside the ring, much like I am. We both strive for perfection whatever it is we do. In fact, Morrison reminds me of myself when I was young. I tried to be perfect when I was too young, and it got to me… I cracked! But now I am older and wiser, I can handle being perfect.

Rexx comes to the Jacuzzi bath. The Vixens have slowly made their way down and begin to get in.

Rexx Steele: Not only do I strive to be perfect inside the ring… but I do outside the ring as well. That is why I am here today at my personal spa. I don’t look as good as I am by eating junk food… I take care of my body, as you can probably tell!

Steele removes his towel, once again revealing all to the camera. He joins Bailey, Elle and Clover in the Jacuzzi as they surround hi, caressing his body.

Rexx Steele: Ray, you talk as if I am some rookie…From where I am standing, you are the rookie who still has a lot to learn about this business! Take a look at me Ray Morrison. While you think you are “The Perfectionist†I am simply “Perfectionâ€. So come Monday Night we will find out who is the perfect one.

The Vixens: And we all know who that is!

The Vixens and Rexx Steele begin to laugh as the camera leaves them to enjoy their hot tub!

Status
Not open for further replies.