MNM Return Main Event - Josh Jones vs Silver V

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel26

Reaction score
The scene opens, lurking in the shadows. The room has very little lighting. We hear some distant footsteps. As they grow louder, someone, something appears from the shadows. Silver V.

Last week I showed the world what I can do. But let me tell you this… I am capable of much MUCH more! James Best is now merely a footnote in my path of destruction. Josh Jones will be another footnote! These people are not real competition… they are barely even men! So this is a notice to IWF GM Vino Moltisanti. I want some competition. And if I don’t get the competition I seek, you are going to see exactly what I am capable of!

Silver V reveals himself fully from the shadows.

Look at me! I am a force to be reckoned with and everyone needs to know that. The sooner everyone sees just what I can do, the sooner I will become… champion. Josh Jones, you had better hope for a miracle!

Silver V heads back into the shadows as the camera fades to black.

- - -

Matt Bentley is on his phone in his familiar luxurious office. He is talking to an unknown person.

Matt Bentley: Haha, I told you he was a wise investment didn’t I?! He completely decimated James Best last week, earning himself “Silver†position this week … Well, this week he is in the main event against some young guy… Josh Jones I think. Anyway, once he is done with this guy, it won’t be long until he gets some gold!

Rachel, Matt’s wife, comes to the door of the office with a bottle of water for her man. Matt notices her so wraps up the phone call…

Matt Bentley: Listen, I’ll give you a call later to discuss potential future investments!

Rachel comes into the office and places the drink down on the desk. As she does so, she notices a piece of paper and lifts it up.

Rachel Bentley: Vino Moltisanti?

Matt Bentley: Yeah, he’s the new GM… Do you know him?

Rachel Bentley: The name rings a bell, but I’m not too sure.

Matt Bentley: He is Italian… You’re Italian… Maybe you are related!

Rachel looks at Matt with a puzzled look on her face.

Matt Bentley: Then again, maybe not? Anyways, I need to give him a phone call and formerly introduce myself to him.

Matt picks up his phone and begins to dial. The camera follows Rachel out the room as she still tries to think of where she knows that name from.

The Ripper

Reaction score
The camera fades in on the IWF interview set, Hayley Davis is stood with a mic in her hand which she raises to her mouth.

Davis: Ladies and Gentlemen I am pleased to welcome at this time The Dagger, Josh Jones.

Jones jogs in and pats Hayley on the shoulder the whole time smiling.

Davis: Josh this coming monday you go one on one with a monster that is striking fear into the whole of the IWF locker room. What are your thoughts about the match with Silver V?

Jones smile fades from his face as he starts scratching his head and wiping his face.

Jones: My thoughts Hayley, my thoughts are what the hell have I done to make the new GM hate me so much. I mean have you seen this guy he is 6ft 7, 465lbs that is double my weight and then you could add more on to reach his weight.

Davis lets out a little grin before returning to a straight face.

Davis: So do you have a game plan on how to gain an advantage?

Jones looks up to ceiling before focusing back on the mic.

Jones: My game plan is simple i will chop away like a lumberjack chopping away at a tree and when it all is said and done with one swift jump I will finish him off with THE DAGGER.

Jones smile comes back as he jumps up and down before jogging away.​

Status
Not open for further replies.