MNM June 21, 2010 Nick Dannon vs. Mat Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
This has been waiting to happen for a long time as finally Jones gets his chance for Nick Dannon, lets just hope he doesn't bite off more then he can chew.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
The Roundtable Day 1:

(The scene opens in back of a strip club that Vino Moltisanti owns The Bing. Nick Dannon is sitting at a roundtable along with Vino, Vito, Paulie, and Furio. They are all eating meatball subs and laughing.The two men in black, now known as Rikichet and Kiko are standing by the door looking like body guards. They are dressed in their black GI suits while everyone else are in italian jumpsuits. Vino pulls out a brown paper bag full of cash.)

Vino: Vito, go get my books.

Vito: Sure thing boss.

(Vito gets up and enters the club.)

Rikichet: So boss, whats the plan for this week.

Nick: I say this week, we make our presence known. We are all a force to be reckoned with and everyone in IWF that doesn't get wit the program are marked for hell. I say we introduce The Warriors and we also officially welcome Logan Matthews to our coalition.

Paulie: The Moltisanti Coalition.

Kiko: I like that.

Vino: Me too. We are the force. We call the shots in IWF. We have guys like Jason Fisher and Mat Jones getting their panties in a bunch well, they will be silenced. Them and anyone else that opposes the Coalition. My great father once told me that if you want something to run smoothly, you have to rule with an iron fist. You all are my iron fist. Furio, go grab a bottle of Bacardi from the back and pour us all a glass. We have a lot to celebrate over. The Warriors, you seem to be adapting to America well and as long youj stay loyal, we will treat you with loyalty. Nick, my nephew. Look at you. Just like your old man. You're like a son to me kid and this week, you face Mat Jones and you destroy him you understand?

Nick: Yes Vino.

Vino: Good. Furio, Paulie. You guys and Vito continue to hold things down. Be my eyes and ears if I'm not around. We came into the game together and you all never failed me. Don't start now.

Paulie: Never Vino.

Furio: (pours Bacardi) You have my word, you have my loyalty boss.

Vino: I want youj to tell Matthews the same thing. He's an honorary member of this family now. He's expected to withhold the same standards.

Nick: What about Mannie?

Vino: What about him?

Paulie: He won that little gauntlet match. You said that he was going to get special recognition.

Vino: I'll figure out something to do with him. I don't know. We'll cross that bridge when we get their.

Nick: I'm so pumped for this match with Mat Jones. He chose to be that guy and he's going to pay the consequences. If he thinks what happened to him at Fallout was bad, wait until I get my hands on him.

Vito: He thinks he's way too good.

Nick: Exactly, he sucks really. I can see if he was on the level of Freeman or Matthews but this punk things that getting it in bad with the boss will get him noticed. Wrong. He's a piece of merda and it's going to be arriverderci after Monday Mayhem.

Furio: Who does this guy think he is anyway?

Nick: He thinks he's the hottest thing in IWF right now. He is on the same level as Doink the Clown only minus legend status. This guy is a clown and he is inferior to me and I willl show him that I am no joke and he picked the wrong crowd to mess with. If he thinks he's so big and bad, he's getting knocked down to size. I don't need The Mongolian Warriors. I don't need Logan Matthews. I got this by myself. Mat Jones is going to suffer badly and he will just be an example to the locker room not to be that guy.

Vino: That's my boy. You're going to do great kid. Ok then let's toast to the Moltisanti Coalition

Everyone: Salud

(Eveyone continues to laugh as they sip their Bacardi. Vino empties the money bag and lights a cigar along with Nick who lights his own cigar. Vino pats Nick on the back and the scene fades to black [that rhymed])

maty619

Reaction score
Radio by Jim Johnston fires out the PA system, the fans know what is coming.....Mat Jones. Mat comes out to a rave reaction from the fans. Mat checks behind him whilst he walks to the ring, posing to the fans. He climbs into the ring and grabs a mic from the officials.

Mat Jones: Finally The Authentic One gets his hands on “The Chief” Nick Dannon!

The fans roar with excitement.

Mat Jones: Last Sunday night, before Fallout aired, I was attacked. I was viciously attacked by the coward henchmen of Vino Moltisanti. They can deny it all they want but I know it was them.

Mat shakes his head.

Mat Jones: There have been a lot of questions about my health as of late. I have been attacked by The Hardcore Revolution and now by Furio, Vito and whoever else got in on the act. Let me tell you something, that will not affect my in ring performance and that will not affect the dominance of my win on Monday night.

The fans cheer. Mat looks right in the camera.

Mat Jones: Dannon, you may think that you have me at below my best but you couldn’t be more wrong! You see, when I get in the ring with you I will not be able to control my anger, you will not be able to control my anger and not even my lovely wife Layla will be able to control my anger!!!!

Mat begins to get hysterical.

Mat Jones: You walk around telling people not to be “that guy” but Nick, I wanna be that guy!!!! As long as you are still in IWF and still getting your unfortunate uncle Vino to fight your battles I will continue to be that guy!!!! At this week’s Monday Night Mayhem, I have a match with you but that match is not the end of anything, that match is just the beginning of my fight against smurfs like you! Nothing will change, you will still be a douche and I will still hate you. I’m not gonna promise the end of anything because that would be an empty promise but I can vow one thing, that you, Nick Dannon, will get brought DOWN TO EARTH!!!! Courtesy of THE AUTHENTIC ONE, MAT JONES!!!!!!!!!

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
(Got Yourself a Gun by Nas hits the PA system and Nick Dannon comes out with a microphone along with Furio and The Mongolian Warriors)

(The crowd boos)

Nick: You hear that? That's music to my ears. The boos from the crowd keep me going from day to day because I know I am doing some thing right. You come out here Mat Jones. Throw out a few kindergarden insults out there and you accuse us for beating you down at Fallout. Quite frankly, I'm hurt Mat Jones. I am deeply hurt that choose to be this defiant...this...insubordinate. I had no issues with you until you started walking around the locker room acting as if you are God's gift to this business. Youj have been a pain in my ass for weeks, months on in. We visited your mother. We visited your wife and kids. But you just won't get the big picture. YOU...WILL NOT...WIN! The Moltisanti Coalition is the only winning team in IWF going strong. Pretty soon, we will take over. Logan Matthews is well on his way to holding both the Xtreme and Intercontinetal title. We got the Mongolian Warriors here about to reek havoc in the tag team world and as I finish you, I'm setting my sights on the World title. We have big things poppin over here and your little petty things are going to stop. Look around you Jones, my uncle's name is on all of this. His name is even on your paychecks. When will you get the memo that the only way to get anywhere in this business is to grab it. Right now you're the small fish in a pond that's getting bigger and bigger. I'm the shark and it's snack time. I will silence you once and for all and then I'm moving on to bigger and badder fish.

(Dannon drops the mic down and they all leave as Got Yourself a Gun continues to play.)

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones: You see that? The man who says he is going for the world title walking away from someone he doesn't consider a threat. Nick! Nick! Why don't you come back and talk to me face to face?! Seriously, Dannon you are critisizing me for trying to make an impact in this place, that you call it yourself, a pond that gets bigger and bigger. Do you not get it Dannon, the only reason you are a shark is because of your relations, but I on the other hand am determined to get from the little fish that I am to a whale all by myself. I realise that I am nothing in IWF......yet! You were born from a shark, I was born from a fish but I will eat my way up the food chain starting with you Dannon.

The crowd go balistic. Mat takes a deep breath.

Mat Jones: Dannon, you will not get anywhere! You describe as a pain in your ass and in some ways that analigy is correct, because no matter how much you scratch that pain isn't gonna go away, just like me. I will always be there pulling you down whenever you are up! I will follow you wherever you go, when you get to the top I will be there right with you, when you get the gold I will be there to take right off you, when you get the main event I will be there to beat you! Dannon, you can walk away right now, you can convince yourself that your troubles are gone but the fact is I will always be here, and as long as I am here your troubles will follow suit! Face it Nick, you cannot escape me!!