MNM June 21, 2010 Luke Hades vs AJ Cash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Hades came short on winning the Tag Team Title, and Cash came short in the Gauntlet match. These two fight to get back in the right direction.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]The camera pans down into a bright woody area at around midday. There are large green trees and bright flowers billowing in the light breeze. The camera shows Luke Hades doing a Karate Form in front of the trees and in the grassy area. Luke throws a right punch forward followed by two palms to the left. Luke swings out with a right roundhouse to the left followed by a spinning left-legged sidekick. He does a back flip succeeded with a jumping front kick. Luke rests for a moment and an elderly man in the same Red Karate gi Luke is wearing walks over and pats Luke on the back. The elderly man, presumably Luke’s master, begins to speak to Luke.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elderly Man: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I’m proud of you Luke. You’ve come a long way since you first came to me as a child. Though you have made black belt, you still have much to learn. Technique over power. Technique is the key to an effective strike and a regular strike. Power is power, but technique is effectiveness. If you can’t throw a front punch correctly, you most likely will break your fingers. That is what you did wrong. Before the palm strikes, you threw a punch with all of your fingers where you should have used your index and middle fingers. You can break your ring and little fingers faster than you can break your index and middle fingers. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke bows at the lecture.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke Hades: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Yes sir.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The elderly man walks away and Luke pulls out The Samurai out of nowhere. He gets into a defensive stance, bending his back leg and a straight front leg with his right hand at the bottom and left hand at the top of the Samurai. He lashes out with a spinning right slap and a jab with the butt of the Samurai. Out of nowhere, Luke’s master throws a glass plate from behind Luke and Luke spins around and smashes it with another right slap. The man begins to rapidly throw the plates and Luke smashes them to pieces, one by one. After a long while, the man stops throwing them and nods for Luke to bow and come speak with him. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Elderly Man: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]I saw no flaw in that form. How about we finish this off for today, you’ve been going on for hours. I’m an old man, an old man that has gone through much gruesome training; I can’t take much more of this.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke Hades: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]If you don’t mind, sir, I would rather stay out here longer. By myself, master.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The man nods and heads into the wood, leaving Luke in the grassy area. When the man is out of sight, Luke turns to the camera.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke Hades: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Do you see that, kiddies? I do that every day. You only saw 1/8 of my daily routine. I am the God of Hard…work. This workout I do daily is just a taste of how hardcore I am. AJ Cash has nothing on me. He jumps, he lifts weights, and he knows wrestling. He can fight out of any hold, but the thing is, I know the proper technique of all aspects of fighting. I lock in an arm bar; he stays in an arm bar. I give him a sidekick, he doesn’t fall back, he has broken ribs. I throw an elbow, he doesn’t hold his jaw, he is out cold. You see, I’m not the average wrestler, I’m the fighter. So don’t tell me you are the best, because I’m golden. I am the best, and you don’t come close. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Luke pulls the Samurai out of nowhere and you can here the cameraman yell “NO!” as Luke jabs it into the camera ending the scene. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.