MNM June 21, 2010 Hardcore Revolution vs The Red Shield Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
The Hardcore Revolution team for the first time on IWF to face the current Tag Team Champions, the Red Shield Mafia. No doubt a win could elevate the Hardcore Revolution into title status.

Reaction score
[the scene fades in showing Jason, Jeff, Sarah and Mark eating dinner in a hotel room]

[Jason hears a knock at the door and goes to answer it.]

Jason: Hey Carl, how’s it going? Come on in.

[Carl Long sits down and the camera crew gets set up]

Carl: So I figured I would ask your thoughts on Vino, Dannon, the Red Shield Mafia and your loss at Fallout.

Jason: Fair enough, go for it.

Carl: Well first up I would like to ask you about Nick Dannon, what do you think of him?

Jason: Well at first I thought Dannon was okay, he has all the credentials of a respectable wrestler but the attitude of a 4 year old getting nothing for Christmas.

[Jason smirks]

Jason: His need to play the Family card to get anywhere in IWF shows he doesn’t even trust HIS OWN abilities, but then again so would I if I had a catch phrase like “Don’t be that guy”.

Carl: What are your thoughts on Vino Moltisanti our GM?

[Jason lifts his hands briefly]

Jason: I don’t really know about Vino, on the one hand he is related to Dannon, which is a downer for anyone’s family tree, on the other hand he is a decent guy running a successful company in

a cut throat business, like I said, I don’t really know.

Carl: What are your thoughts on your loss at Fallout? Has it affected the way you wrestle in any way?

Jason: Of course not, I have wrestled like this for 6 years and it hasn’t done me any harm, Mannie got lucky and won because of it, I’ll get him back eventually, rest easy on that.

Carl: And finally your opponents, the Red Shield Mafia.

Jason: Tools... Plain and simple, first day I got here one of them spat in my face, but then I smashed their Limo.

[Jason shrugs]

Jason: An eye for an eye I guess, Monday is my chance to get more than even, who knows: it might lead to a tag title shot one day but just beating the shit out of them is good enough for me, then there’s the deal I made with....Hey never mind.

Carl: Well thank you for your time Jason, good luck and have a good day.

[the scene fades to black]

YoungMannie

Reaction score
Red Shield Era: School Is In Session

*Scene opens in a IWF live event in Chicago as the crowd is electric as suddenly the lights shut off, and flashing red lights go off and that only means thing as some of the crowd start chanting RSM..RSM...RSM, And finally "Forever By Drake" blares through the arena! As the JR Kingston/Nero appear on stage with Damien Walker who blows his whistle and leads the way, as they pose and go through the falling pyro, The RSM is smirking as Nero is clutching the belt over his right shoulder and as JR is wearing his belt and pointing to his waist*

(The RSM take the positions in the center of the ring as the music cuts off and DW begins too speak after he handed a microphone)

DW: (rubs hands and leans on ropes) Hot damn! It feels good, Finally too be recognized for your hard work and accomplishments. The RSM finally showed you people and my prophecy came true! I mean who can stop us...(looks around the arena) I can't see anyone you know why were straight money in the bank, Nero drop that son of a bitch.....Ah what's his name? "Generic Luchador" (snaps fingers) Damn what is it Nero?

(Nero walks too microphone and speaks)

Nero: (flips hair back and talks) You mean Max Alive or was it Luke Hades, I don't care they all look the same too me! (laughs)

DW: (takes back microphone as Nero steps back again) My boys did what they wanted and had there way with the "Gods Of The Ring", I thought they were the so great and so immortal, It was all bullshit! We came in there and destroyed them! that brings me too my next point, Vino I see you wanna stick your head up my ass, and by doing it started by having your new tag team the "Siberians"!

(A fan shouts out loud it's the "Mongolians")

DW: (smirks and plays it off) Yeah yeah the "Spanish Inquisition" Whatever! All I know they wanna fuck around, then there going too lay around! That means Fuck with the "Real Mafia" AKA The RSM and your going too pay Vino, and I want your boys too know If there real men they won't attack us from behind but in-front of our faces, But will deal with you when you actually get some wins and earn a tag shot and not because you the boss's boys! One more thing....The Hardcore Revolution! I.......

(DW is cut off mid talk when JR whispers in his ear and DW hands over the microphone and pats his back)

JR: (points at the belt and tells the camera too zoom in on his face) Ha I told you bastards I was going too become a champion and I did just that! I deserved this and I will keep on being a champ along with Nero for as long as we want! So Hardcore Revolution, Your 1st tag match in IWF is against us, well this is will be a tune-up match for Nero and me, nothing more than that! You see your rookies.....(points at camera) You kids..are punks, You Mannie took care of you Jason at the pay per view! And now you want too stat a tag team because you can't cut it in Singles competition! Well go ahead! I guess will just finish Mannie's job and knock your lights out BITCH!

(Nero comes right behind Kingston shaking his hand and grabbing the microphone, As females start too scream)

Nero: (smiles and turns winks at camera and looks back at adoring females) Are these ladies hot for me or what? I mean is there a lucky lady who wants too go home with me tonight?

(Ladies start too get louder and he points out as they all want too be chosen)

Nero: Well ladies you can find me at....Wait let me find the address (he reaches in his tights and pulls out a paper but the ladies think it's "something else" as a few of them faint, and he reads the paper smirking) Oh excuse me! Sorry If I have got some of you ladies hot and ready! But I'll read the address later after the show! Back too business..Where do I start (paces and back-n-forth) Ah I got it! Hardcore Revolution, I want too see during this match if have what it takes because I'm going too school in not just Hardcore wrestling but Technical too! I've wrestled in barb wire matches nearly dieing from blood loss, And in some of the finest pure wrestling contest with the best in the business! I can master any style, but people like Backyard wrestlers.....(rubs chin) People like you that think just because they set-up trampolines and do a suplex or closeline makes them athletes, No No No! It does not, I've wrestled from in front of 25 fans in a sports bar as a rookie too now holding a World tag belt in front thousands of fans on a nightly basis! I strive too be the best in every aspect of life and I will not tolerate wannabes and amateurs, Save your little sideshow for youtube! Because coming into Monday Night Mayhem, Your going too now that night and from now on that!.....(looks around)

(The RSM all come too the Microphone and repeat their signature catchpharse)

RSM: WE WANT THIS SHIT FOREVER!

*"Forever By Drake" goes off as the RSM pose on the turnbuckles and DW blows his whistle*

Status
Not open for further replies.