MNM June 21, 2010 David Baptie vs. Josh Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ripper

Reaction score
Scene opens in the back stage area in front of the interview set. Carl Long is stood in a grey suit with a mic in hand.

Carl Long: I would like to welcome my guest at this time he goes one on one with David Baptie on Mayhem, it is The Dagger Josh Jones.

Jones enters the scene in his ring attire with a IWF t-shirt on.

Carl Long: With the background of you and Baptie, do you look at this match in a diffrent view to others.

Jones wipes his head and looks back at Long.

Josh Jones: Every time I step in a ring with Baptie it's always the same thing. Honestly I see Baptie as a good in ring competitor on a good day but his good days are 1 in a million. Now I hope that that 1 is against me because it's time to end this.

Jones turns and walks away.

Carl Long: Strong words from .....

Jones enters the picture again and takes the mic from Carl Long.

Josh Jones: Oh yea Baptie I know its you who has been following me, I trash talk you coming up too Fallout and then I start to get followed doesn't take a genius to work it out. Now consider this a warning that if I see or hear you following me before our match, you wont even make it.

Jones tosses the mic to Long as he storms out.

Status
Not open for further replies.