MNM June 21, 2010 *Dark Match* Tom Singer vs. J

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

maty619

Reaction score
Carl Long stands backstage.

Carl Long: Ladies and gentlemen, my guest at this time, "The Rockstar" Tom Singer.

Tom walks up to Carl.

Tom Singer: Thanks for that creative and original introduction Carl.

Carl Long: Tom, what are your thoughts on being on dark match duty again.

Tom Singer: What are my thoughts? That is like asking green freaks about their thoughts on global warming; that is like asking a film critic what their thoughts are on The Marine; that is like asking Simon Cowell for his thoughts on Chico, if you don't get the reference, google him. Carl, it goes without saying that I am not too pleased about being on dark match duty, I am seriously pissed off. But I am not just gonna stand here and moan about it, I am gonna take action!

Carl Long: Do you feel you are being over shadowed by your brother in law, Mat Jones?

Tom Singer: I do not think I am being overshadowed by Mat. If I wrestle as well as I know I can then Mat will be under my shadow. I can't blame the success of my brother in law on me being in the dark matches, it is my own dumb fault for not seeing that Twist of Fate coming.

Carl Long: You face the debuting J on Monday, what do you think to him?

Tom Singer: Listen, I have all the respect in the world for J, he seems like a cool guy. I've spoke to him a couple of times and I really like him.

Tom takes the mic out of Carl's hands.

Tom Singer: Everybody listen up. I do not want to deprive the IWF Universe of me any longer. So J, I don't care who you are, you could be the president of the United States for all I care, the fact still stands that I will tear you up to get to where I want to be in this company. J, I am warning you now, I will pull out all the stops to get out of the dark matches so I can get to the top.

Tom throws the mic and walks away.

J...

Reaction score
The scene opens with Syn and J talking to a large crowd of screaming fans outside of a local venue called The Orbit Room. The sign on the club reads “The Syn of J wsg Accidental Suicide tonight at 8p.m.” Carl Long is making his way over to interview J about his upcoming match when he is stopped by security.

Security: Im going to need a pass.

Carl Long: I don’t have one, I was just sent her to interview J about his match tonight.

Security: Im going to have to double check with J first.

The Security guard slowly makes his way back over to J. He is seen talking with J and Syn each looking over a few time before Syn comes walking over to Carl.

Syn: So you’re the guy they sent to interview J about his big debut match.

Carl Long: Yeah that’d be me, I am Carl Long IWF’s interviewier.

Syn: I understand that unfortunatly J doesn’t speak with anyone from IWF that’s why Im here as his manager so any info you need you can get from me.

J is seen in the background as Syn and Carl talk posing with many fans for pictures.

Carl Long: Well does J have any thoughts about his debut match against Carl Singer.

Syn: Yeah first off he wants it to be known while Singer is out there “The Rockstar” J and I are actually out here living the life he talks about. You see that sign up there. Tell me what it says.

Carl Long: It says The Syn of J will be playing here tonight.

Syn: Exactly The Syn of J. Not Carl Singer Mr Rock Star. That’s J’s and my name you see up there. So you want to know what J has to say about the match. He says Singer better watch out because when they meet in the ring J’s not only going to beat him but he's going to take his spot on the thrown as IWF’s TRUE Rock star and that’s where this interview ends, were on in 5 minutes and we don’t have time for these so called interviews.

Syn turns around and walks back up to J and the fans laughing. J and him then take a girl under each arm and walk into the venue as the camera fades to black.

Status
Not open for further replies.