MNM June 21, 2010 *Dark Match* Cahan Malone vs. Mr. Baller vs. Alex C

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baller

Reaction score
The scene opens up to Mr. Baller’s locker room, he has his basketball spinning on his hand, staring into a mirror that is lying on the ground. Baller is in his warm up suit, as he is mere moments away from his IWF debut in a dark match.

“People of the IWF, meet your saving grace, his name is Mr. Baller. I have come along way before coming to IWF. I have been in more companies then most of you people can count. I have taken all the bumps and bruises a man can take, and I have struggled as I was one stupid idiot, when I first entered the wrestling business. I thought I could take everybody on, because I was the best wrestler in the World. I never thought I would say this to myself, but I was dead wrong.”

Mr. Baller starts to stand up and pace himself around his locker room.

“I have lost more times then I can count, I struggled to survive in many companies, loss after loss, and I wondered what is wrong. It sure as hell wasn’t me, but then I realized the key to my success. I figured it all out.”

Mr. Baller then slams the basketball into the mirror breaking it into hundreds of pieces.

“I needed to change. I became weak, I thought to myself that maybe wrestling wasn’t for me, but by god I was wrong. I was the best wrestler in the World when I figured this out, and IWF I still am the best at what I do today. Back in those other companies, I went from rags to riches, and I had to work my way up from the bottom, when I should’ve been handed everything on a silver platter, and that is what is going to happen in IWF. The fact that I have been placed in a dark match is a joke, I should be given a World Title shot this very instant, IWF knew who they were getting when they signed me, but I guess they want me to scare off all the little guys that will never make it in this company”

Baller picks up two pieces of glass carefully.

“Cahan Malone and Alex C, my first two victims of the Baller era in IWF, now I know why you guys are in dark matches and not on the real show. Cahan Malone, what kind of name is that? With that kind of name you are destined to fail. Alex C…. BORING!!! Where in the world is your charisma, that is horrible, I guess I am going to have slap some charisma in that pathetic little body of yours. You see guys I see you guys as this broken mirror, losers, people who can never make it in any company.”

Baller takes out a second mirror, and takes a good look at himself.

“This is the new me. A winner, a destined winner, a true BALLER and you better BELIEVE THAT”

Camera fades out as Baller smirks away at his reflection in the mirror.

Alex C

Reaction score
Angle opens with black wall and TV monitor in the middle with IWF logo on it.There are two chairs,set up for the interview.IWF Backstage Interviewer Carl Long shows up,stands next to one chair and starts talking :

Carl Long : Good evening IWF fans,and welcome to this special interview shot,I'm your host,Carl Long.My guest tonight is the none other,than a newest member of the IWF roster. He competed all over the world,and gained
status of one of the best young wrestlers in the world.But whats going to happen in our ring,we are going to find out right now! Ladies and gentleman,please welcome...Alex C!

Alex C comes to the cadre from another side of the room,wearing blue jeans,white harley davidson shirt,leather jacket and sunglasses.He shakes Carls hand,and they both sit down on the chairs,preparing for the interview.

Carl Long : Alex,let me be the first one of the crew to welcome you in IWF!

Alex C : Thanks for inviting me Carl,its great to be here.

Carl Long : I hope you got yourself comfortable,and that you're ready to rock this this interview? (Carl says that with obviously over-charismatic soung in his voice,trying to look cool).

Alex C : Yeah dude,I'm ready,bring it on.

Carl Long : As I said in introduction,you wrestled all over the globe,can you tell us exactly where have you been, and how that long road to success went for you?

Alex C : Well I started pro wrestling when I was 18 years old,in local school back home in LA.Since I advanced pretty good in a very short time,I moved to Europe to continue building my skills.At one point,it was very weird and strange feeling for me,but at the other side,I was so excited and ready to learn...I remember that time like it was yesterday. You know,its not the easiest thing for a teenager that has no idea about life whatsoever,to leave everything,family,friends,his city,country and moves to the completely other side of the world,in unknown lands to chase his dream .But I decided to sacrifice everything ,and it looks I made very good choise.After a year or so doing little indy jobs,I was completely ready to start doing this in big leagues.So I wrestled in European promotions,back home in the States,few short months in Australia,and I even spent one season in Japan where I experienced some of my deadliest and most dangerous matches. And now,I'm back home,signed to Impact Wrestling Federation.

Carl Long : It seems you had really interesting life,and you experienced more in your twenty five years than some people can't in two lives.You were very successful in your journey,how many championships you won?

Alex : I won more than 20 championship titles world-wide,and four of them are considered "World Heavyweight Championships". But I'm not even close to my goal yet,I have much more gold to come!

Carl Long : Now lets stop our journey around the world right here in IWF. What are your expectations?

Alex C : I'm expecting really big things to be honest. Name of this federation says Impact , and thats exactly what I'm going to do, make a major impact,and become big fish. I'm not going to be pleased with anything less with that. And I'm going to start with defeating my two opponents next week on Monday Mayhem.

Carl Long : Thats exactly what I wanned to ask you next.You are taking on Baller and Cahan Malone in a triple threat match,what are your predictions?

Alex : I'm not really sure about techniques of those two guys,and I'm not sure what to expect. But I have a advantage of experience in my corner,and I'm really really confident that I'm going to be the winner of that bout. After that match,I'm going to try my best in climbing a ladder to a championship scene here in IWF.

Carl Long : And what are your thoughts of IWF Management? You had a opportunity to meet Mr. Vino?

Alex C : Yeah,I met Vino couple of days ago in backstage. I told him this then,and I'm going to say it again : I have respect for him for making this company what it is today. I'm hoping we are going to cooperate well in the future,and make some good business. He said he likes me,and I'm feeling pretty cool about that. Also,I'm hoping that he is going to watch my match on Monday,he is going to like it,and I believe I can impress him.

Carl Long : Alex,we are slowly coming to the end of our interview,I had a great time talking to you,I hope our viewers had too.

Alex C : I hope that to Carl,I didn't had enough time to talk about every interesting thing about me,but this is only my first presentation,I'm staying here for long,long time.

Carl Long : Thats right Alex. But before we call it down,I have one last question to ask you.Its little personal so I left It for the end...I think you are not going to be mad for going little personal. As a teen,you got diagnosis of...

Alex C ( interrupts Carl while turning his head down) : Can we please not talk about that...?

Carl Long : Alex,there is nothing to be ashamed of,actually that helped your carrier a lot, as you.....

Alex throws hiss sunglasses to a corner,stands up and gets in the face of Carl Long. Alex's mood is totally changed,as he goes crazy mad he starts yelling in his face:

Alex C : I said.....I....Don't want....To talk about that!!!

Carl Long steps few steps behind,visibly scared.

Carl Long : Alex,I'm asking you to calm down,and get away from me....please......Please do that.

Alex steps one step away from Carl.He turns his head down looking at the floor for few seconds,and then hits the C Cutter on Carl Long! After that he seems extremely calmed down. He is watching at Carl on the floor for a few seconds,and then walks out the set,leaving Carl Long beaten down laying on a canvas. Few staff members came quickly to help Carl,as the lights turn of,ending the segment.

Status
Not open for further replies.