MNM#8 - Single's Match - Petey Payne vs. Sheist Bub

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizMasta3000

Get It Get It

[yt]9k8NqxGFTwU[/yt]

*Shiest Bub and Travesty are seen in the club. They are in the VIP section with a bunch of ladies and other guys counting stacks of cash layed out all over the table. Marijuana smoke is clouding up the view of the scene partially.*

Travesty: 100 thou right here. Another 100 thou over there. 6 more stacks still to go son. We rolling in guap

Shiest Bub: First you get the money. Then you get the hoes. Then the power. It all comes with the contract of being a true boss. You see those thugs on the street selling drugs. They call themselves gangstas but they work for us. The true bosses. We graduated from the streets valedictorian. Back in the 90s things were crazy.

Travesty: The coke price was up

Shiest Bub: That was nothing to us. We still made cheese.

Travesty: Rodney King riots was hot

Shiest Bub: We stayed on the streets hustlin while everyone else hid in the house. The fact of the matter is in any situation, the doobie boys came out on top. Needless to say we intend to do the same at the IWF. Any challenge. Any challenger. Any circumstance...

Travesty: Come get it get it. Yo Shiest, Aaron told me to tell you that Petey Payne challenged you to a match this monday. A singles match

Shiest Bub: Oh word?

Travesty: Word kid. Apparently, they want to teach us a little lesson and knock some sense into us.

Shiest Bub: So one half of the tag team champions wants to teach me a lesson. Haha. Yo bitch get off me for a second (He pushes one of the ladies off of him and puts out his blunt) Petey, homie, on the real, you don't want it with Shiest.

Travesty: You don't want it with Shiest

Sheist Bub: You saw what we did to Triple A and BPB Fury last week. We took out two tag teams out of the company. You two punks just got yourselves added to the list. Once I beat you Petey, best believe, 911 is coming for those IWF Tag Team titles and thats no joke.

Travesty: Word up! (He takes a puff from his blunt)​

*Shiest picks his blunt back up and puts on his shades. Travesty continues to count the stacks of money beside him then he takes a swig of his cocktail. The two start nodding their heads to the music as the turn and watch some of the strippers dance. The scene fades to black*

Status
Not open for further replies.