MNM#8 - Single's Match - Logan Matthews vs. Loki

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
*The scene opens with IWF's own backstage interviewer, Hayley Davis, standing backstage by a black door featuring a star that says "Logan Matthews." She is wearing a zebra print dress with black ear rings and displaying her perfect teeth with her usual, broad smile.*

Hayley: Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm standing outside the door of the "Hardcore Superstar" Logan Matthews. He is scheduled to face off against Loki on this week's Monday Night Mayhem. Matthews has stated in the past that he has a respect for Loki, hopefully we can get more comments from the self proclaimed "New Nature Boy."

*Hayley turns and knocks on the door lightly. From inside we can hear Logan Matthews yelled "Enter!" As Hayley turns the knob to go in, a scrolling text can be seen on the bottom of the screen advertising upcoming IWF live events. As she walks in we get to see where Matthews prepares for matches. The room is painted a lavish purple with a leather couch and a few leather chairs circled around a coffee table. In the background we can see a 42 inch flatscreen tv showing a non-commercially released DVD highlighting Matthews' career. Hayley looks around for Matthews before spotting him on a massage table getting his back worked on by a pretty blond message therapist.*

Matthews (sounding relaxed): Who is it?

Hayley: Uh... Hayley Davis... Didn't the guys from IWF.com tell you I was coming by for an interview?

*Matthews lifts his head from the end of the table looking slightly annoyed.*

Matthews: Yes, yes, yes, they told me THAT you were coming, just not WHEN.

*Matthews looks back at the blond.*

Matthews: Auda, I'm sorry, I have to cut this short.

*The blond, who we now know is named Auda, looks slight disappointed as Matthews secures the white towel that laying across his backside around his before swinging his legs off the table and standing up and walking over to the coffee table. He picks up a black, leather wallet and pulls out a stack of money.*

Matthews: Let's see, that's one, two, three hundred for the massage and one, two, three, four, five hundred for you.

*Matthews hands Auda the money with a smile and wink. She turns and walks out of the frame. Instead of looking at Hayley, Logan walks over to the row of clothing racks in the back of the room. He stares at it pensively for a few seconds before choosing a purple robe and putting it on. After momentarily looking at himself in the mirror he turns his attention to Hayley.*

Matthews: Ah Hayley. Hayley, Hayley, Hayley.

*Matthews pauses for a moment to take a drink from a water bottle. After replacing the cap, he takes a seat on the couch, putting his house shoe clad feet on the table.*

Matthews: I haven't had a massage like that since, well, I believe since our weekend getaway to France.

Hayley: Well I'm sorry to interrupt, I can leave if you want me to...

Matthews: Nonsense! I'm delighted to have you here. Please, have a seat. Those chairs are real leather, not that cheap stuff you see in some of the other dressing rooms.

Hayley: To be honest, I don't think any of the other wrestlers have dressing rooms like this.

*Matthews smirks in a way that almost screams "I already knew that." as Hayley sits on the chair closest to him.*

Matthews: Of course they don't! To have a palatial palace like this you have to be a SUPERSTAR and everyone knows that there is only one superstar in IWF and baby you're looking at him. So, what are you here for?

Hayley: Well Logan, you have a match this week against Loki and I was just wondering if I could get your comments regarding the match.

Matthews: Ah yes, Loki. The only man in IWF that has the respect of Logan Matthews. Ya see Hayley, a few years back, Loki and I both worked a CPW show in upstate New York. Loki took on a young up and comer by the name of Ryan Day in the semi-main event and absolutely tore the house down. After that I had to go out and defend my title in the main event against Morris Jefferson but nothing we could do could possibly live up to what Loki and Day had done. Simply put, Loki upstaged me, something that very few men can claim to have done. As you can understand, I wanted to face Loki but thanks to both of leaving CPW for separate reasons I never to that match. So, imagine my happiness when Loki and I were both booked for the gauntlet match at Inception. I was practically giddy! Alas, Loki was gone before I could get to the ring and my hopes were dashed again. Now, this Monday night, I finally get the match I've been waiting three years for.

*Matthews adjusts so that he is facing the camera directly and rather close.*

Matthews: Loki, as I've said in the past, I respect you but I will not go lightly on you. This Monday night, I will get revenge on you for upstaging me three years ago. It may have been in front of a crowd of four hundred at a podunk show in a podunk city, but that just goes to show how much this business means to me. I bleed wrestling. I've bled FOR wrestling. I carry scars in my mind and on my body because of everything I've done for this business. This Monday will be my redemption for the one time that you were EVER better than Me Loki. After I destroy your body with back breakers to the point that you can't stand anymore and I lay you out in the middle of the ring, and that ref slaps the mat three times or you do it yourself because you can't take the pain of the New Perfection anymore, I will do one thing I've NEVER done in my career, I will shake my opponent's hand in the middle of the ring. Loki, I know that you will be the greatest opponent that I've faced in IWF to date, but on Monday, I will hand you the greatest defeat that you have ever suffered.

*Matthews leans back on the couch and looks back at Hayley.*

Hayley: There you have it ladies and gentlemen, a very determined Logan Matthews.

*The camera pans up and zooms in the TV screen just in time to see Matthews hit Steven Dunne with a Lights Out before fading to black.*

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Just right after seeing Logan Matthew's interview, the scene then shifts to Dr. Hibbert's clinic and we can see Loki standing in front of a T.V. hanging up in a wall as he watches Matthew's interview while his supporting psychiatrist was seated at a couch with Ismene beside him.

Dr. Hibbert: It seems your next opponent had mistakenly thought of someone else. Who is this again?

Ismene comes closer the psychiatrist as she whispers something to his ear.

Dr. Hibbert: Oh yes! Right! Logan Matthews, one of IWF's young guns. He's a bit impressive as of late and good to hear he's been respecting someone like you or maybe he's thinking of another guy when he said that.

Hibbert then stops from talking after he noticed the Nocturnal Adventurer isn't listening to him and looks like he's having a deep thought while breathing heavily.

Dr. Hibbert: What's the problem man? Look, I am trying to give you game plans here and you're not listening! I am no coach but I am trying my best to cheer you up after all of these things that happened to you since joining IWF. I am here trying to solve your past and by the looks of it, there could be something about wrestling that has some connections with your past.

Loki: There's just something... I always having these visions, these dreams that I was getting struck by a car.

Dr. Hibbert: Hmmm... what could it be? (and what's with the sudden change of tone?).

Loki: Is this the key that will answer my past? Please help me father Odin for solving this out.

The Leviathan

Reaction score
The scene opens inside the Lucas Oil Stadium at Indianapolis as we see Loki arriving at the parking lot with Ismene on his side. The two heads to the back door and to the hallway when suddenly the Lord of Mischief stopped and holds his head as he was again having a migraine. Loki slams himself to the wall and starts screaming in pain as Ismene quickly runs to find some help. Fans and other officials comes in and try to help Loki but looks like the Nocturnal Adventurer doesn't want to be bothered. Loki enrages inside the backstage and starts screaming his next opponent's name.

Loki: Logan Matthews! Logan Matthews! LOGAN MATTHEWS!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.