MNM#8 - Single's Match - Jackson Michaels vs. CMS

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvel26

Reaction score
The scene opens to a video package of CMS!

Carlos Mario Sequeira

An image of CMS appears, doing his ‘Destiny’ taunt.

CMS

Another image, this time with CMS hitting the Gringo Cutter.

Former Intercontinental Champion

An image from the IWF Archives of CMS winning the IC Title

Former World Heavyweight Champion

An image from the IWF Archives of CMS winning the WHC.

The screen cuts to black!

The camera spans back showing the video package ending on a movie theatre screen. As the camera continues to span, we hear a lone applaud echoing throughout… we soon see Jackson Michaels very excited over the video just shown. Both Natalie Marie and Benjamin Burke are sat in the row behind, not showing any interest at all. Natalie has her feet up on the chair in front of her. Burke is too interested in his drink to care about the video package. Jackson remains focused on the screen in a trance like state.

Jackson Michaels: CMS… I can’t believe I am wrestling CMS this week! That man has done so much throughout the history of IWF, stuff which I intend on doing!

Natalie and Burke remain uninterested.

Jackson Michaels: You see what matters is now! CMS is no longer an IC Champ or a World Champion… In fact, he has lost all the respect he once demanded from the IWF roster and fans. CMS is now worthless, he is nothing, and quite frankly… It’s my time to takeover as “The Bigger than Life Superstar” and I am ready for it. I plan on achieving so much more than CMS has and it starts by taking him out.

Michaels stands up, growing more aggressive. He points towards the screen.

Jackson Michaels: One day I will have a video package and one day I will have somebody try and take my place, the only difference being is that nobody will ever take my place because I am JACKSON ‘DEVINE’ MICHAELS!

The camera cuts back to the screen showing “CMS” in bright lights slowly being replaced by “Jackson ‘Devine’ Michaels”

Michaels paces out of the cinema, laughing. Natalie and Burke look at each other before quickly following.

Status
Not open for further replies.