MNM#8 - Main Event - Dominick Aviles vs. Jay Raven

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

kingaviles

Reaction score
(The scene opens up in a petshop, where Dominick Aviles is seen roaming through the aisles. He is wearing a tight black t-shirt and blue jeans, and as usual, sunglasses cover his brown eyes. As he continues to search through the aisles, he begins talking.)

Aviles: So my opponent thinks he's a bird or something... I don't know, for sure. I haven't really done my homework on this guy, other than the fact he's some kind of lunatic freak with feathers. But since he's nice enough to help me climb another step on my ladder to get closer to the IWF Championship, I figured the least I could do is give him a token of my appreciation. And well, what better place to search for a gift than the pet shop? I mean, he think's he's a bird, right? I'll get him some bird food or something! Or maybe a new cage... but that might be a little too pricey for you, Raven.

(Dominick continues to search through the aisles for something, but it seems as if he can't find it. He heads towards the bird section of the pet-shop, and the setting because increasingly noisy due to the chirping and squawking of the birds.)

Aviles: Does this remind you of home, Jay? I'd hope not.. pretty horrible life, if you ask me. Sit in a cage all day. Eat, sleep, defacate, urinate, all day long in your little cage...unable to enjoy the outside world and all that it offers. I feel for you, I really do. But I guess you're used to it. Me? I'll could never be locked in a cage all day long... I have too much going on for me in the outside for me to turn my back on. After this win Monday, I'll be setting myself up for a title shot. That's right, a long deserved, hard earned title shot. And Jay, while I'd love to sit here and try to act like I'm so bitter toward you and I'm gonna stomp all over you, I truly have bigger and better things to do than that. Well... maybe not, after all, I'm in a pet shop right now...

(Dominick walks over to a parrot's cage and stares at it. He clicks his mouth a few times, hoping to get a reaction out of the bird, but nothing happens. He sticks his finger in the cage, and the bird immediately attacks him, drawing blood. Dominick pulls his hand out of the cage and shakes it in pain. He wipes the blood on his shirt.)

Aviles: I hate birds. Filthy, disgusting, annoying animals. I never understood why people would want an animal that would gladly poop on your shoulder and not think twice about it. An animal that would fly away and never return if given the opportunity. No love, no respect, no loyalty... Yet, people will continue to try to domesticate these rats with wings. Jay, I'm gonna be honest with you. I'm not looking to start a rivalry with you, I don't think either of us wanna spend too much time facing eachother. We're at different points of our careers, and you just aren't on my level yet. This is a number one contender match for the IWF Championship, and quite frankly, I think you're flying a little above your level. Don't get me wrong, you'd make a great intercontinental champion, though... But like I said, you're flying a little too far out of your range. So I'm gonna do what I need to do, Jay, this Monday, I'm gonna clip your wings and put you back in your cage...your safe zone, where reality won't be able to hurt you. But remember, I'm doing you a favor, Jay... if you try to bite, believe me, I won't hesitate to twist that neck of yours and put you out of your misery. Enough said.

(Dominick grabs a bag of bird food, and brings it up to the counter. He throws a $100 bill at the register and walks out of the door, ending the scene.)

Status
Not open for further replies.