MNM#8 - Dark Match - Jared Thunder vs. Bradly Jona Kellert

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
Jared Thunder RP

In a dark, devastating alleyway in Bronx, a man, in a black suit holding a cane, known as Doctor Von Jupiter stood over the bruised, bloodied, battered, and exausted body of IWF rookie Jared Thunder. After a couple long seconds, a moaning Jared Thunder stood up quickly, but instantly kneeling back down to one knee,buried his face into his muscular upper thigh. Jared wore a torn white sleevless t-shirt, with blue jeans with tears in each knee. After a couple more long seconds, Jared finally stands up. He staggers and nearly falls over when Doctor Von Jupiter catches him.

Jared Thunder: Thank you Doc.

Thunder finally finds the strength to stand up on his own.

Jared Thunder: Doc, please, please let me take a rest! Ever since I got that call from Ric, you have worked me like a dog! Why can't I just train another day?

A look of annoyance appears on Von Jupiter's face, but is quickly replaced by a look of comfort.

Doctor Von Jupiter: Remember what I told you after Ric called? You said you had no motovation just because you didn't have a team in your corner. The truth is you always have a team in your corner. They are called the fans. The fans are the reason why you are here. You only have to earn their respect. You work hard to earn their respect. What if you never worked for anything and just took the easy way out? Would you still be in this company? ABSOLUTLY NOT! Would you have fans in your corner? ABSOLUTLY NOT! By wanting to give up after a little workout, you just look like some lazy scum bag who doesn't care about the fans, or himself.

Thunder stares at one of the alleyway's building walls, as if searching for something far away. He holds that wandering stare on his face for about a minute, before his phone rings.

He reaches into his pocket and takes out his highly notable, bright red cell phone.

Jared Thunder: Hello?

A suprised look appears on Jared's face, which slowly turns into an angry frown.

Jared Thunder: Who the hell do you think you are? You think you can call me and... and nickname me a sell-out? You know what you are Ric? You are just a self-centered bag of trash! All you care about is how you prosper, while you don't give a damn about anybody else!

Jared gets angrier and angrier as Ric continues to attack him verbally. Through all of the frustration, Jared walks over to the wall of a building and kicks it with his powerful legs.

Jared Thunder: You know it's one thing to call up your former friend, calling him a sell-out. It's another thing saying you don't have faith in him for their upcoming match. If you got into IWF, you would have forgotten about your roots in the Gods, while we would have always been there with open arms, picking you up if you fell down.

Jared walks around in a circle as he listens to his former friend.

Jared Thunder: You know what Ric Venom, goodbye. I'm tired of your crap!

Jared slams his cell phone closed, once again ending the call, and the conversation. The only difference, is that this time, it's permanent.

Doctor Von Jupiter: So. After that conver....

Jared Thunder: Screw him! After Kellert loses his debut match to me, in my debut match, I will rise to the top. I will show everyone who the top dog is. Then they will know who their God is. There God is "The Deity" Jared...Thunder.

Doctor Von Jupiter: Good. Now that that is cleared up, guess what you get to do?

Jared gets the hint as he goes down, and starts doing his routine 300 push-ups, and 300 sit-ups.

Scene Fades to Black.

Eddie#1

Reaction score
The scene opens up to Bradly Jona Kellert grinning while sitting in a black felt chair with a Canadian flag directly behind him on his left and a German flag directly behind him on his right.

Bradly Jona Kellert: “Jared Thunder, you say I will lose my debut match. This could not be any truer because I did lose my debut match in this company, but that was almost two years ago now and it was against C.M.S. Our match is my return match not a debut which you shall learn while I punish you, for I have a lot of pent up rage as I have been out of the ring for a few months now. I may have ring rust and lose, I may not. But whatever the outcome you shall learn what I can do to a pitiful soul like you.”

Bradly Jona Kellert begins to laugh.

Bradly Jona Kellert: “See you in the ring Mr. Thunder.”

The camera zooms into the two flags as the scene fades to black.

END SCENE

Status
Not open for further replies.