MNM#8 - Dark Match - Duffman vs. Sam Taylor

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

OWeapon

Reaction score
Sam Taylor is shown icing his neck while sitting on a deck chair on the porch of his cosy abode. He is on the phone to his father.

Sam Taylor: Look, Dad, I don't need your help.

Mr. Taylor: But Sam, I can get you the best doctors money can buy. The best trainers! You'd be virtually invincible in no time at all! Just let me pay for it all, son. I really don't mind.

Sam Taylor: How many times do I have to tell you? I don't want and I don't need your money! Back when I first started training, hell, when I first started showing an interest in professional wrestling, you didn't give a damn! "Why waste your time on that crap, son? Go become a banker or something." But now...now that I've made it big you want to help out as much as you can because suddenly your very own son is a worthy business asset. Well thanks but no thanks, Dad. I can get by on my own.

Mr. Taylor: I just want to see you succeed, Sam. That's all I've ever wanted. And now that you have--

Sam Taylor: Save it, Dad. You didn't believe in me in the beginning and I won't fall for your fake attempts at doing so now. I have a match to prepare for.

Mr. Taylor: Against who?

Sam Taylor: If you were following my career as closely as you claim to be, you would know that already.

Mr. Taylor: Aw cmon, Sam! Give me a break already! I understand you don't want my money but I can at least show some interest can't I?

Sam Taylor: *sigh* I'm up against an opponent who calls himself "Duffman."

Mr. Taylor: You mean like from that funny cartoon with all the yellow people?

Sam Taylor: I don't know, but I guess I'll find out when I face him and I'll make sure to ask him when I have him down for the 3 count.

Mr. Taylor: Aha! That's my boy! Don't hurt him too much now! You gotta save your energy for all the fantastic matches you'll have in the future.

Sam Taylor: He, yeah sure, Dad. Listen I gotta go prepare myself for the match so I'm gonna let you go. I'm glad you finally see it from my point of view.

Mr. Taylor: Go get him, son. I'm proud of you, you know?

Sam Taylor: Yeah, I know.

*click* Sam Taylor places the phone back onto it's holder beside him and gets up, taking the ice from his neck and stretching out before heading back into the house for some training.

Status
Not open for further replies.