MNM 8/30/10 *Match 2* Mark Westen and Max Alive vs. Crimson Bonez and Nick Parker

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
1 RP Limit

Backstage tensions have reached a boiling point and these men are gonna settle things the only way they know, in the ring. Will the returning God and debuting Westen surprise Parker and Bonez or will world champion boxer Nick Parker land a knock out blow?

Mat Awesome

Reaction score
The camera pans down to show Max Alive walking down a sidewalk with a very beautiful woman standing next to him. They are walking down the side of a mountain. The lower side? Grass lightly billowing in the light breeze. The higher side? Dirt, dust, and rock tightly packed into the side of the mountain. The beautiful brunette walks on the high side of the hill, while Max Alive walks on the lower side. Max has his arm around the shoulder of the girl as they continue to walk.

Max Alive: So, you’ve finally listened to me and are going to be with me while I’m in IWF. What made you change your mind? I mean, I don’t blame you that you don’t want to be in the presence of a fake boxer and a black guy on drugs.

Max smirks at himself.

Max Alive: This place is so much worse than the last time you accompanied me in a company. You know what we have here? We have some kid, yes a kid, who thinks he’s hardcore. He says “don’t look at me twice”. I usually don’t say this, but he’s as mature as a fourteen year old. His IQ has to be even lower than Young Mannie’s.

Max thinks to himself for a moment, then looks at the woman, who has a confused look on her face.

The Woman: I think I know who Young Mannie is. I think I remember seeing him on TV. Isn’t he the stoner? No, no, no. That’s Aaron Williams.

Max laughs out loud as they continue walking.

Max Alive: Emma, you’re right and wrong. This company is full of dumbies and people so incompetent that they smoke to look like they mean something. Look at Mannie, he’s a joke. If anyone is good in the Red Shield Mafia, its not him. Damien Walker is better than Mannie. Everyone on the whole frickin’ roster is better than Mannie. I said it once, and I’ll say it again, Mannie is a joke. Mannie is a joke, but no one is more of a dumbass than Peter Parker. Ol’ Spiderman claims to have a mean right hook. But has anyone felt it yet? No. Has anyone felt my 450 Splash? Yes. You can’t give me a right hook when I break all your frickin’ ribs. Who else am I facing again?

Emma: I think you’re facing Crimson Bonez. A supposed Mixed Martial Artist.

Max Alive: Ahh yeah, I remember now. Answer this, why are Mark and I facing two delusional wannabe wrestlers? They think that they can take a step down from fighting and boxing and all that but they are forgetting something. They have to meet Max Alive when they get here. Crimson Bonez failed at fighting for UFC just like Nick Parker fails at life. They are delusional. They think that just because they boxed and fought, they can come here and walk over guys. Guys like Max Alive and the Hardcore Revolution. But you know what? Max walks back. I know people think of me as the side God, as the God second to the man known as Jared Thunder, but Monday, I, Max Alive will take both Crimson Bonez and Nick Parker to the edge of the world and back. They won’t see what’s coming. What will they do when Max Alive and Mark Weston runs wild on them? I don’t know that but I do know one thing, God help them.

Max takes a breath and continues walking down the mountain with Emma as the scene fades to black.

Reaction score
[The scene opens on a bright sunny afternoon at the military grave yard in Arlington Virginia; Mark Westen is seen wearing a neatly pressed Military dress uniform, 3 Purple Hearts and the Distinguished Service Cross can be seen on his shirt, he stands and salutes at the foot of one particular grave, perhaps the grave of a friend. He turns and looks at the camera]

Mark: Since before history men have gone to war over trivial things: Land, greed, ego…

[Mark begins to walk along a long row of graves, he takes out a cigarette and lights it, taking a long draw he begins to speak again]

Mark: All these things have caused conflict leading to the deaths of fine men, and with each sword that is swung, each shot that is fired, each bomb that is dropped lives are ended, and that is just what happens on the battlefield…

[Mark continues walking and eventually stopping at another grave, he lays a bouquet of flowers down in front of it and salutes again, a tear streams down the left side of his face, he continues walking]

Mark: When a soldier’s life is ended the repercussions expand much further than the battlefield, they reach home and change peoples lives forever, people joke about death all the time, but they have never had to tell anyone that their father, their son, their husband, their brother will never be coming back home…

[Mark continues walking and eventually stops at a small outdoor café, he sits down and orders a cup of coffee from the waitress]

Mark: Which brings me to Nick Parker…He walked into the locker room and everyone hated him, he was so egotistical I felt the need to sign a contract just to kick his ass…

[The waitress puts the coffee on the table and accepts the tip with a smile and a wink, she walks off and as she does Mark takes a quick look at her ass, he takes a sip of his coffee then puts it down and he turns and begins to speak again]

Mark: Nick Parker isn’t worried about Max and I, just like back in World War I, the British figured the war would end in a few weeks, well weeks turning into months, months turned into years and more and more people died…

[Mark glances off into the distance; a few Japanese tourists can be seen taking pictures of just about EVERYTHING around them, they walk up to him]

Tourist: Uhhhh…Excu-use me sir….Please you take a picture? Thank you?

Mark: Yeah, alright…

[The tourist hands Mark the camera, he takes a few pictures and hands it back and the tourist accepts the camera with a smile]

Tourist: You very good picture take! Thank you!

[The tourist walks off with his family and Mark sits and drinks some more of his coffee]

Mark: Nick Parker believes he is the very best, he is more foolish than I first thought, he believes that he can leave this match with his first victory…He is dead wrong…

[Mark finishes the rest of the coffee, the waitress walks up to take the cup away and hands him the receipt, he checks it and notices a phone number on it, he looks up and she is gone, he stands up and starts walking down a footpath, the camera moves to his left side, Mark seems to be annoyed by the camera but doesn’t react to it too much, but you can see by the look on his face that its reaching boiling point]

Mark: Nick Parker then recruited failed MMA Fighter Crimson Bonez to help him win; it’s a shame that Crimson Bonez accepted his offer, because I have no beef with this man but I will do what I have to do…

[The camera moves in front of Mark and you can see Marks temper flaring, he speeds up the pace of his steps and the camera has trouble staying in front of him]

Mark: The main advantage Max and I possess is that we know how to wrestle for real; Max knows how to wrestle for championships but I when I wrestled in Afghanistan and Iraq I was wrestling for my life, there were no pinfalls out there, no submissions, no count outs and no disqualifications, the winner was the last man alive…

[The camera man stumbles a little bit and bumps into Mark who shoves him back, a mumbled apology is heard from behind the camera]

Mark: The very fact I stand here today is proof that I never lose, and in the words of my good friends Jason and Jeff….

[The camera man bumps into Mark again, Mark punches the camera man who falls to the ground in a heap, Mark stares down the barrel of the camera with a very serious look on his face]

Mark:…..Who dares wins…

[Mark smashes the camera on the ground, and the scene fades to black]

maty619

Reaction score
The scene would open in a gym. The camera men would be walking into the gym, the camera would pick out the boxing ring in which Nick Parker would be in sparring with an ameteur boxer. It would seem as if he sees the camera men in the corner of his eye as he would suddenly hit a right hook on the ameteur, knocking him out. After a few seconds of celebration he would turn towards the camera.

Nick Parker: I was expecting you.

In the background medics would swarm into the ring to tend to the ametuer who would be layed out in the middle of the ring as Parker takes off his gloves and hands them to a nearby trainer.

Nick Parker: Welcome to my home.

The camera would pan around the whole gym showing off the equipment around the gym.

Nick Parker: What was that? This doesn't look like a home to you? This just looks like a typical gym to you? Well this IS my home. Throughout my whole life this is all I've ever known. As a child I was here every spare minute I had, I was here practicing the art of boxing. An art that I mastered. As soon as I left school I was here 24/7, this was where I slept, this is where I ate but more importantly, this is where I trained.

The medics would continue to tend to the ameteur boxer as there would seem to be no sign of life in him. Nick Parker would turn towards the ameteur but he would not seem to care atall, he would turn back towards the camera.

Nick Parker: Now, as an adult, I spend all the time I can in this place, a place I call my home. I spend all the time possible in between these ropes, in this squared circle. In this world, I am THE man.

Nick exits the ring.

Nick Parker: Much like my partner, Crimson Bonez, I was didn't grow up with wrestling. I grew up fighting my way to victory, I spilt my blood every time I entered the ring, I did not cower away from a fight like most wrestlers today, I stood strong in the face of competition like a true fighter. I did something that I loved, something that I had a passion for, but I decided to make the transition to wrestling. You may ask, why would you make the transition to wrestling if you loved boxing so much? The answer to that is simple, boxing did not provide enough competition for me, I felt as if I was beating my competition way too easily. I thought that become a wrestler would provide me with a challenge, a new sport with new competition, it was sure to be a challenge for me, right? How wrong I was.

Nick would walk up to a seated weight lifting set, he would sit on the seat.

Nick Parker: This Monday, I face Max Alive and Mark Westen. These two people are two of the 98203908203 reasons why I was wrong. First there is Max Alive, a man who calls himself a God of the ring.

Nick would shake his head in disapproval.

Nick Parker: He is no more a God then I am a Yank. And then there is Mark Westen, a former marine turned wrestler. Now I don't claim to be a wrestling thoroughbread but Mark Westen is no more a wrestler than I am a coward. So it is clear that my opponents are nothing compared to myself, they can throw around all the insults they like, they can act the big superhero as much as their ears can stand their own voices but nothing will change; I am their superior; I am Britain's Best; I am The World's Greatest, Nick Parker!

Nick would lay down and begin lifting weights, the camera would stay pointing in Nick's direction. Nick Parker would stop weight lifting and sit up.

Nick Parker: Get that camera out of my face!

Nick would push the camera away and lay back down, he would begin weight lifting once again. The scene would close.