MNM#7 - Single's Match - Young Mannie vs. Tony Valentino

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungMannie

Reaction score
No Remorse!

*The Scene Opens With Young Mannie Sitting On The Top Turnbuckle Getting Ready For A Sparring Match Against Anderson Silva, He Seems Too Be Drinking Orange Gatorade And Not Too Far Away From His Signature Blk/Mild*

(Mannie Drinks A Gulp And Puffs Some Before Doing Combinations With Damien Walker)

DW: Mannie I Know I've Been Low'Ki Since The Last MNM Because The Lariat By Hutt! But I'm Telling You I'm Back And I'm Ready Starting On This Monday...Better Than Ever!

(Mannie Pausing After Knee Strikes)

Mannie: Thanks DW, I Think That's What We Been Missing From The Last Matches, And It's Going Too Be Havoc Coming This Monday!

(DW Approves And Points Too Anderson As Mannie Looks In A Focus Stare, I Want You Mannie Too Display Your Strong Style/Lucha Libre In This Match....You Ready Daddy!

Mannie: O Let's Do It(Mannie Taps Gloves With Anderson And The Bell Rings)

Young Mannie Vs Anderson Silva

Match Start: Anderson Throws A Few Kicks, And Mannie Shows His Agility And Backfilps Over Them On His Feet, Mannie Throws A Spinning Back fist And Catches Anderson In The Temple!.....Anderson Seems Too Impressed And Invites Mannie Too Hit Harder, Mannie Throws A Roundhouse...Anderson Ducks And Locks An Beautiful Ankle Pick, Mannie Is Worming As Anderson Applies Pressure But Mannie Reverses Into Laying On His Back A Triangle Choke, Anderson Wiggles Through His Legs And Applies A Fuji-Arm bar! Mannie's Arm is About Too Break!

DW: Mannie Float Over Daddy!

Mannie Floats Over And Starts Delivering Forearms And Elbows Too Anderson's Face, Anderson Is Unable Too Block The Fury And Mannie See His Opening And He Switches Into A Gogoplata Aka Mannie"s New Submission Called Purple Haze! Anderson Struggles And He TAPS!TAPS!

Match Results: Mannie Wins Via Submission

(Mannie Rises Too His Feet And Shakes Anderson's Hand And Hugs Him Out Of Respect, Mannie Then Gets A Towel And Some More Gatorade In His Hand As He Addresses MNM And Inception)

Mannie: Listen I Want Everyone Too Know! (Wipes His Face And Sips) The RSM Is Not Broken Nor Have We Separated, We Are Just Taking A Break This Week! And Let's Face The Fact(Big Laugh) The IWF Tag Division Is A Wreck Not Only Are My Most Hated Enemies Are The Champs But We Are The Only Team Credible Too Face Them, The BPB Is Canned, The Hayes Are Nowhere Too Be Found, Triple A Seems Too Be Nonchalant, Mercenaries Are Going Too TNA After This Card I Bet!, And That Leaves The RSM Who Is Ready Too Whoop Some Ass And Finish Off The Anderson Evolution For Good! (Shakes Head And DW Rubs His Shoulders)

DW: That's Right MNM February 15th Mannie I'm Back Daddy And It's Going Too Be A Massacre!

Mannie: So Let's Get Back On Track, It Seems That Management Gave Me The Pretty Boy And Movie Star Valentino! This Lame Square Piece A Of Hollywood Garbage, Like This Bastard Against A Ring General Like Myself! At 18 Years Of Age! I Am One Of The Best In The World, And In The Greatest Promotion Going Today IWF!, But I'm Not Here Too Get "Over" And Turn A New Leaf! Oh No I'm Here Too Justify Your Hollywood Lifestyle Isn't Except By Me Nor Is It Accept By Real Wrestling Fans! I'm Not Going Too Be Another Fancy Win That Your Going Too Brag About On The Red Carpet, Fu(% That Going In Feb 15th...Feb 15th, You Might As Well Bet Your Money On The Antagonist Aka Mr.420 Young Mannie! If You Haven't Notice By This Sudden Win Over A Top MMA Star, And My New Moves, That It Ain't Hard Too Realise.....That I Want THIS S#!+ FOREVER!

*Camera Fades And Mannie Is Going Back Too Training*

YoungMannie

Reaction score
A Star Is Born!

*The Scene Is Live From The NBA All Star Red Carpet Weekend, A Stretch Lincoln Navigator Limo Pulls Up Too The Ropes And 2 Beautiful Women Step Out! It Seems They Are Melyssa Ford & Nikki "Hoopz" Alexander! And They Hold Their Hands Out As They Help A Man Out Of The Limo! The Man Seems Too Be Wearing Custom Made Gucci Tennis Shoes With A Match Sweatsuit/Headband, The Cameras Flash As It Seems Too Be Known Other Than "Mr.420" Young Mannie! Mannie Step In The Lime-Light With His 420 Diamond Chain And Platinum Watches! *

(The Access Hollywood T.V. Crew Stops Him And The Females, As They Go Over Too The Guest Interviewer{Seth Rogan From Superbad})

Seth: Mannie...Mannie Over Here

Mannie: Hello Seth!

Seth: Ladies (Laughs) How Are You Doing Mannie! Welcome Too NBA All-Star Weekend! Mannie So I See Your In Good Spirits, Right I'm Not The Biggest Wrestling Fan But I Have Too Say Your Name Has Not Been Out Any Conversations!

Mannie: (Nods Modestly) Thanks Seth! I Mean Its Been Good If I May Say Its Nothing Too Complain About As You See (Places Arms Around Both Women) If You Get What I'm Saying!

Seth: It Would Be An Honor, Your One Of The Best Athletes In The World And If You Could Tell Us About The Monday Night Mayhem Match I Believe With "Hollywood Heartthrob" Tony Valentino!

Mannie: (Whispers In Both Women's Ear And Smacks Them On The Ass) Let Me Say Theres Not Much Too Touch On, All My Opponent The "Hollywood Douche bag" (Airs Quotes) Is Going Too Do! Is Make Me More Angry.... I Mean, As It Is Already Public Knowledge...I'm Loved And Respected More In The Celebrity Circle And Hollywood Area Than You! As A Matter Of Fact Seth Can I Ask You A Question!

Seth: (Smiles In Enjoyment) Why Sure Mannie Go Ahead!

Mannie: Well Your A Top Actor! And Pretty Damn Successful, Damn Superbad Is One The Best Movies Ever! (Laughs)

Seth: Thank You! Mannie But Carry On!

Mannie: Well Tell Me How Much You Make During A Film!

Seth: Come On Mannie I Really Can't Add Figures But I Would Say A 1 Million! Before Box Office!

Mannie: Well I'm Gonna Go One On Record Too Say Valentino Since Both Your Last So Called "Smashes" Tanked And Did Not Go Over 70 Million! I Guessing Your Pay Check According Too OK! Magazine You Make About 500k, (Shares Laughs With Rogan)

Seth: God That's Awful, I Mean Thats B-Movie Money, But Speaking Of Money Mannie I Might Have A Roll For You, Hears My Card!

Mannie: (Accepts Card) Thank Dude! Imma Call You But I'm Just Saying Last Week I Made Headlines! I Was In 2 PPV's In One Night And Even Though I Didn't Get The Win I Got A 1 Million Dollar Paycheck For Participation In The APW Event (Bumps Fist With Seth) And A Quiet But Generous Amount For IWF Inception (Flashes Watches) But As You See The Woman Aren't Going Too Walk Themselves, So Imma Enjoy A Long Night, But Hey Valentino, See This Is Wrestling... There Is Not A Stunt Double Too Get In There Ring So Your Don't Hurt Your Movie Star Looks! Oh No! Boy This Is Full Contact And When I Lay My Fury With My MMA Strong Style Skills And When I Fly From In And Out The Ring With My Lucha Libre, Your Going Too Know My Name Is Young Mannie When I Drop The World On Your Damn Head, And If You Didn't Know I Want This.....

Seth:Sh%# FOREVER! (Camera Bleeps It Out, As Seth Said It Anticipation) I Always Wanted Too Say That!

(Winks At The Camera)Well (Laughs And Pats Seth On The Shoulder) Well You Got It Right! Bye Seth And Thank You Good Night!

Seth: No Thank You! Mannie...Well There You Have It Folks Mannie From IWF, And Red Shield Mafia Fame! Well Back After The Commercial Breaks!

*Scene Fades Out As The Lights Continue Too Flash*​

Valentino

Reaction score
(Tony Valentino and his agent, Mr.Gold, are sitting comfortably on a private plane. Gold sips on a glass of wine as Tony flips through what seems to be a brand new script for an upcoming movie. He goes over a few lines with Mr.Gold who then reassures Tony about the movie)

Gold: I'm glad your getting back in your Hollywood mind set Big T. I know how hard it was for you to make that decision.

Valentino: I will always have love for both sides, but you know as well as anyone, when an oppertunity comes around then take it. Thanks again for getting me this part, I really need something to get my mind off of losing that four way dance.

Gold: Hey, listen to me. Don't feel bad about losing, that match was insane! Bodies were flying all over the place, all three of you really gave it all you had. It's amazing that everyone survived.

Valentino: True. I guess you have a point there. And I gotta tell you, Im glad we had that extra week off. I don't know if my body would be able to handle a match so quick after that. I mean, I'm still not exactly at 100%. Good thing I'm going up against Young Mannie. After having to face elite talent for the past couple of weeks, I'm glad I have somewhat of a break by going up against this kid.

Gold: Yeah, CMS isn't that lucky though. He's got a match against Dominick Aviles on Monday. Did you see how sick that cage match was?

Valentino: Now that was a sick match.

Gold: God I wish we could take another week off. This wasn't much of a vay-cay..

Valentino: Hey, speak for yourself. Not everyday we can take a trip to Costa Rica and just relax on the beach.

Gold: Don't we know someone from Costa Rica?

Valentino: Hmm. I'm not sure. Whoever it is, I guess he's not that important to remember.

Gold: I guess not. So what, no on flight movie on this plane?

Valentino: Yeah there was, but Terrence Howard was in it. He's so overrated, I didn't want to feel sick on the flight back, you know what I'm sayin?

Gold: Haha...

(Valentino's cell phone rings)

Valentino: Ah, give me a second.....Hello? Hey buddy, whats goin on? So did you take it easy on him like I told you? ...OK..OK...and you let him win right? Ok good...you let him tap you out? Thats hilarious bro! I know that had to be hard for you, but don't worry. I got a fresh hundo spot I'll hook you up with....oh, did I say 10 thousand? Alright, 10 G's it is. Listen Sil, I'll talk to you later. I'll be at the gym tomorrow.

(Vegas hangs up and turns his attention back to his agent)

Gold: You did not just do what I think you did.

Valentino: Oh, I did.

Gold: Now THAT is hilarious.

Valentino: I figure Young Mannie is going to come into the match feeling all pumped because he thinks he beat Anderson Silva, who has got to be one of the toughest guys in the octagon. Little does he know, I paid Silva to take a fall...

(The two bust out laughing uncontrollably. After a few seconds they gather themselves)

Valentino: Teaches him to talk about my movie career. Speaking of which, where is he getting his information from? My last two movies I guess he never saw, but they were box office smashes. Infact I made so much money off my last movie a couple years ago, I'm still spending money from it!

Gold: I hope you squash that little high school senior wannabe Lil Wayne. Maybe Seth can get him in a role for High School Musical. I'm sure they would be looking for someone to play the big bad bully who is over compensating for all his short comings.

Valentino: Look, I just hope I don't hurt the kid too badly. I mean, whats the rule with fighting with a minor? He's underage isnt he? He's like 16-17 years old right? Who's buying his cigarettes?

Gold: Well apparently, his "bff" Damien Walker has to be buying his smokes for him.

Valentino: Probably. Maybe he's still sneaking them out of his mamas purse.

Gold: What I don't understand is how do you go from Intercontinental Championship contention, to fighting Young Mannie? That is such a slap in the face. I've been trying to get a hold of Montana the entire week, he won't return my calls.

Valentino: I'm not too worried about it Gold. I'm not worried about it at all. Yes, I lost my match last Sunday. It was close, and I almost walked out as the IC champ, but that didn't happen. I kind of expected it to knock me down a few notches. But I didn't think it would set me back this far. I just have to do whatever it takes. If the IWF staff thinks I need to work my way back up then thats what I plan on doing. If Young Mannie is the guy I need to beat so I can continue on my path to a championship, then there is no way that I'm going to let him stand in my way. Whatever he thinks he's doing, whether it be training with an MMA legend, or hanging out with a celebrity, I don't care. I'm not worried about him. Plain and simple. I know what I'm capable of, and you can check my record, I've been in the ring with bigger and better opponents. How Young Mannie even has a contract in the IWF is completely mind boggling, but none the less, if he's the guy I gotta beat, then I'm taking him out.

Gold: Man I love when you get into preach mode.

Valentino: Haha, shut up. I just need to get that off my chest. Young Mannie, deep down, I know that you know that your waaaaaaay in over your head. Just look at me. I am Tony Valentino. I am the Hollywood Heart Throb! I am the biggest movie star the Impact Wrestling Federation has ever witnessed. Worst of all, I am a man on a mission. Sure, I had a minor set back. That's all it was though, just a minor set back. So don't fool yourself Mannie. You can't be that ignorant to think you actually have a shot against me. Then again, maybe you are. Because I don't think you even know what you want. You say you've been training hard, but everytime we see you you either smoking or drinking. I'm not no genius, but I'm sure that can't be too good for you. You might want to lay off with all that smoking and drinking because its really messing with your head. I could have sworn they teach you that in school, but I guess you must have dropped out.

(Mr.Golds phone starts to ring and he picks up)

Gold: Heyy where you been man? Long time no speak!

Valentino: Is that...?

Gold: Yep.

Valentino: Oh, give me the phone, let me talk.

(Valentino and Gold begin fighting over the phone as the camera fades out)

Status
Not open for further replies.