MNM#7 - Single's Match - Andres De La Hoya vs. ???

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

djprimetime

Reaction score
{Camera shows De La Hoya in the middle of group of men dressed in black and camoflauge. He also is wearing fatigues and a camoflague vest and a black shirt wit "De La Hoya" written in camoflauge writing.}

So the IWF felt the need to go out and find some guy off da street to face me dis week. Why? You scared? I know what it is. You seen my talent and know my record is no representation of what i can do. I can't really talk bout a guy I ont know so I'ma break it down like dis. IWF go find whoeva you like. There's only one person on the planet I have any type of fear for and he's never coming back to a wrestling ring again.

{De La Hoya and the men around him all "mean mug" the camera as we fade to black.}

Status
Not open for further replies.