MNM#7 - Dark Match - 911 vs. Mercanries

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizMasta3000

(The scene opens at Bistro's night club in downtown New York. The camera goes up the steps and zooms into the V.I.P Lounge where BPB
Fury got beat up at. The room is remodeled and it looks great. Satin leather booth surrounds the room. Red suade is the wallpaper as well as the carpet. A large glass table is centered with buckets of ice on each side of the room. Each bucket of ice contains a bottle of champagne. Sheist Bub and Travesty are seen chilling with Aaron Ying. All three men are suited up in fine Italian menwear. Glasses of champagne are in front of them as they laugh an enjoy the night)

SB: Haha man those were some true fags.

Travesty: Blue, Pink, and Black...Fury hahaha. Man are you Aaron Ying or Aaron Carter?

Aaron: Laugh it up. We had fun in those days but times come when you have to stop having fun and start getting down to business. I wasn't making money with Devin Cross and Ricky Jackson. They didn't have what it takes. But now I have you all.

SB: I'm hearing ya Jazz bro. The three of us together is the John Blaze and those punk smurfs had it coming to tell you the truth. It was time to MAN UP.

Travesty: Aaron you got our backs, we got your back. Anything goes down we handle it together. So when do we start embarassing dudes on national TV yo?

Aaron: Well first you have to compete in a non televised event on MNM coming up

SB: That's whats up. Against who?

Aaron: Against these guys called The Mercanaries. Sam Sinner and some other big dude. They haven't won match yet so yall good

Travesty: Aight thats straight. Those suckas are gonna wish they never stepped into the ring with

SB: Yeah we'll kick their teeth in their throats real talk. Anyways, yo Trav, we gotta bounce. I mean that literally. One Aaron Ying see you later.

Travesty: Aight One

Aaron: See you guys.

(Travesty and Sheist Bub head down stairs and Aaron takes a sip of the champagne(yeah he's drinking again) and sits back and sighs relief. He wispers to him self All About the Money by Gucci Mane when two stripper chicks enter the VIP Lounge. He jumps up lets the ladies in and closes the door. The scene fades to black)

Status
Not open for further replies.