MNM#6 - Character Development

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Valentino

Reaction score
Business As Usual

(After the show, Mr.Gold is found outside of Tony Valentino's dressing room. He is pacing back and forth, completely ignoring any and everybody except for the person he is talking to on his cell phone)

Gold: So you were watching huh?....Yeah, my boy put up another great performance. That's what, three in a row now? We are on fire!.......What's that? Yeah its true, he just signed with us.......He is a great talent, and I'm sure he will be wearing that IWF championship belt around his waist at some point........Haha, is that true? Well what do you say about joining the crew?.......Think about it? What's there to think about? Listen, D, we are hot right now, do you understand that, we are doing some big things. This would be the perfect oppertunity for you to come back and do what you do......ok well before you say no.....I said BEFORE you say no, do me a favor, can you atleast sleep on it?......Ok, you sleep on it, give me a call tomorrow morning and we can set something up.

(At this point of the conversation, Gold finally realizes the easedropping camera crew. He gives them an ugly look and brushes them away with his hand. He finishes his convo with the unknown person and hits the end call button on his phone. Without missing a beat, he orders a limo and reserves dinner for 5 at a classy and expensive restaurant downtown. He dials someone else and the tone of his phone drastically changes)

Gold: Heyyyyy, Nicole! How ya doin sweety, its Gold. Why don't you call a few of your girlfriends and meet me and Tony for some dinner to celebrate....

(The scene begins to fade out as Mr. Gold flirts it up)

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Back in Senses

The scene opens in a very dark foggy street, you can only see a man standing at the middle of a road and then a car suddenly runs in and strucks the man, bumping his back to the hood and to the windshield. The man is totally out cold after getting run down by the car and he can be seen motionless. Another man then came out of the car, without seeing his face due to the fog, with a singapore cane in his hand. The man had no remorse at all as he smashes his cane to the back of the defenseless man.

Then the scene fades out into white, it comes back and we see Loki's face in front of the camera. The camera zooms out of Loki, revealing him lying at a couch inside Dr. Hibbert's clinic.

Dr. Hibbert: I don't know what happened to you this couple of weeks and this is very serious Loki. You're just turning into a wild psycho freak! *clears throat* Uhmmm... Sorry but no offense man, I haven't seen you this mad since joining IWF. You've suddenly change and you totally freaked out your tag team partner. Then on your match, you're not the Loki I knew since then. I think you need some serious attention. I am gonna call Mr. Montana and ask for your leave of absence.

Dr. Hibbert then approaches toward the phone when Loki grabs his arm to stop him.

Loki: Don't worry... *pants* I am back to normal! I've seen the glow coming from the moonlight again! I am feeling recharged as ever... This week you'll be seeing the return of the Nocturnal Adventurer!

Dr. Hibbert then sits down the couch and take a deep breath after seeing his favorite patient comes back to normal.

JMay187

Reaction score
Roleplay here if your not listed in a match or if you just want to build on your character a little more.

These roleplays do not count against, but just gives everybody a better idea of what your character is all about.

The Rated R CMStar

The arena is jam packed, filled up to the rafters. There's not a single soul not either lifting their signs up high over their heads, or chanting their lungs out, or simply just buzzing with the person next to them. Out of a sudden, the lights go out, which only causes even more excitement from the crowd in attendance.

[yt]wfEdYirf1sk[/yt]

....hits through the speakers to the excitement of the crowd. Suddenly, and to an even bigger pop from the crowd, CMS and another indivual, the latter, pretty energetic and running all around CMS as they make their way down to the ramp. The indivual seems pretty rallied up and in a frenzy quite frankly.

imagen_879_390x390.jpg

Both him and CMS are pimped with predominant green attires. They finally make their way into the ring, where they waste no more time and they quickly climb to each turnbuckle continuing working the crowd, raising their arms over their head forming an X with their wrists. They finally settle in the middle of the ring where after briefly looking at each other, they proceed to crotch chop three times, each time letting pyro from the ring itself come out. CMS approaches the time keeper and he asks for a microphone.

CMS: Charleston, North Carolina, are you ready!

Crowd roars. CMS gets pumped up and he climbs to the turnbuckle while talking.

CMS: No, Charleston, I said ARE YOU READY!!!!

Crowd gives an even louder ovation.

CMS returns to the middle of the ring joining his partner. Both double themselves a little while CMS continues talking.

CMS: Well then, for the thousands in attendance, for the millions watching around the world...and for the upcoming Nielsen ratings...

CMS's and his partner's demeanor changes getting back to normal and shaking off the formality of sorts he had taken up until that moment.

CMS: Because let's face it, we didnt have the Excellence of Execution getting kicked in the nads in the middle of the ring, and we damn sure didnt have a 1997 reunion of old fossils who think they are still cool because they keep their hair greasy and their black leather jackets on, right chico?

His partner nods.

CMS: Despite all of that, you know that the IWF reigned supreme in the ratings.

Crowd roars.

CMS: The only way we could get beaten is if for some reason they start showing reruns of Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

Partner: Wait, what?

CMS: I mean, not that there's anything wrong with that...

Partner: No, I mean, why would...

CMS: Hey, I said...you know what, you're right. Who writes this crap?

Both men shrug and they return to their double position.

CMS: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S GEET REEEEEADDDDY TO SUUUUUCK IT!!!!

Crowd roars. CMS's partner takes center position in the ring.

Partner: And if you're not...

...:Uhh.

CMS wakes up surprised and confused up in his bedroom.

CMS: My God, that dream infringed so many gimmicks...