MNM 5/10/10 Ray Morrison vs Mat Jones

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rays_Peeps34

Reaction score
Its been a dark and gloomy time for wrestling fans everywhere.......I Ray Morrison the Future of Professional Wrestling, has been on a recent string of losses lately, but thats going to end on May 5th when Mat Jones gets in the ring with the Ray Morrison of old! Mat i know your story, you've found success every place you've stepped in the ring, you've won multiple world titles, and you could possibly be considered as the top guy in this company, but I've also held multiple titles, I've been successful everywhere I've wrestled and even more important, I've shown that I can hang with the big boys of this company! *Ray grabs the Camera and gets a close up of his face* Mat I've never been one short of confidence and just because I havent had much success the past few times I've been in the ring, doesnt mean im not gonna back down from you chump! Its time for Ray Morrison to quit being just "that guy" and its time for me to go back to being simply PERFECT!!!!

Im going to prove to the world that I am THE PERFECTIONIST and it begins with you Jones

maty619

Reaction score
The scene opens in a busy street. The rain is pouring. The visibility is low. The darkness takes in all colours. The crowds are growing. But one man stands out from the crowd, ignores the rain, can be seen from a mile away, and shines brighter than any star. That one man is Mat Jones wearing only his trademark black jeans and nothing else. He begins:

You come out to the ring claiming that it is a dark and gloomy time wrestling. Well I stand out here in the busy streets of New York, in some ways you could compare it to the state of wrestling today. There is darkness, there is gloom, there are many people but one goal. Out here in the streets that goal is to break free from the crowds, to be the first to get whereever it is you want to be; in wrestling today that goal is very similar, we want to break free from the crowds and be the best that there is, we want to be the first to get where we want to be, that place is the top.

You say you want to stop being "that guy" and you want to be perfect, well that is an impossible goal, well maybe for you anyway. I was once just "that guy", the one who couldn't find what I wanted, but then I found wrestling and I knew just what I wanted, I wanted to be the best, I wanted to get to the top, I wanted to be.....authentic! Authenticity and perfection are two different things, let me demonstrate. I am authentic, that means that I stand out from the crowd, that means that I am different, it means that I am one of a kind, but you are apparantly perfect, that means you do what your told, that means you are about as good as anyone, being perfect doesn't make you different, it makes you an obsesive, compulsive nerd. As far as I am concerned nerds don't let people see themselves for what they are, they go along with what is good and hope people support them. Myself on the other hand do what I want, show everyone what I am and let them decide what they think of me, sometimes it's good and sometimes it's bad. I am now about to do something that you, as the typical good guy wouldn't dare do. (Mat kicks an inocent bystander in the face, the crowd go wild) Now that, was authentic!

Rays_Peeps34

Reaction score
We cut to a camera crew live with Ray Morrison

Bravo Mat, you can kick an innocent bystander in the head, you claim that perfection is impossible for me, Ha you are sadly mistaken. You see the Perfectionist doesnt appreciate your disrespect, you claim just because your this big tough guy who can walk the streets of New York that you can get into my Palace and just run up on me? Well you better think again Jones. Im not one of those little degenerates you've stepped in the ring with and im deffinately not one of those cowards who need guns and knives to feel impowered, your stepping into the ring Jones with a man who has the two best weapons in the world (Ray slowly lifts up both of his hands) and you will see that Perfection is far from impossible for Ray Morrison..........THE PERFECTIONIST

maty619

Reaction score
Mat Jones appears on the tron again.

Ray, I'm fed up with your typical good guy image. Now, I don't try to be the bad guy in all this, but if becoming the bad guy is what I need to do to get you to be authentic then that is what I'll do. You may think that kicking this innocent bystander in the head is the typical actions of a villain but myself and this crowd obviously realise that I was just making a statement. I was trying to prove that all of us, whether your a WWE superstar or a member of the public, deserve the same repect so I just showed this (Mat checks his work badge) John the same respect as what I will show you when we get in the ring together. I also showed to you and any of the typical good guys hanging around in the locker room, that you don't need to be perfect, funnily enough, to be liked.

That brings me to my next point, I don't understand your obsession with being perfect. I don't understand with you! I have proved on numerous occasions that you don't need to be perfect, that last one is a perfect example but you maintain this obsession with being perfect. Like I have said before, you don't need to be perfect.....just AUTHENTIC!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.