MNM#2 - Single's Match - Bobby Storm vs. Mike Williams

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
The scene opens with a house show taking place in Bobby's home town of Texas. It is one of the many house shows on a tour till IWF's first ppv, and being that it's in Houston, Bobby decided he wanted to have a word with the IWF fans. The arena is bustling as they await for him to come out, and then out of nowhere Take a Fall begins to play and as the voice says "And yer Alcohol!" Pyro bursts from the bottom of the stage, and Bobby rolls out on his signature Beer Mobile Beer Cooler engine. He circles around the ring even popping a wheelie. He approaches a section of the crowd where 3 hot young ladies are cheering for him. He takes off his black and white pinstrip black buttoned down shirt and gives it to the redhead in the middle, kissing her head, before entering the ring only in a pair of jeans.

Previously, he had grabbed a beer from the cooler, and he is now climbing the top rope before he takes a swig of the beer, and throws up his taunt spitting beer into the crowd, with no one seeming to mind. He grabs a mic, and smirks, standing in the middle of the ring.

Well skin my hide! Isn't it great to be back in such a great town, the best town, my -hometown- of TEXAS baby!!!

The crowd erupts as the Hometown Hero mentions the city name.

Well I got a few things to cover 'ere. Lemme pull out the List-O-Bobbeh and see what exactly it is I wanted to talk to ya'll about. Oh that's right, many of yer saw my first match, and your thinking. NOO BOBBY, HOW COULD YOU GET PINNED? It's ok, with millions of Stormwatchers around the world crying my name, truth is I am still 0-0 in my record. See before hand, CMS like the dirty conniving little snake in a boot that he is, paid off the referee in order to make sure he wasn't the one pinned. If you look closely, you'll even see that one of my shoulders wus up during that Enigma fellers move. But I told that bar attendent lady. I told'er that Enigma is a dangerous fellow. And I was right! That Florida Flatliner hurt like a Sumbitch.

The crowd begins to laugh as Bobby rubs his back in fake pain.

Anyway, CMS isn't getting away with it. See the loss has been put to his behalf, and now ain't nothing anyone can say about it. Sure, it seems like I was pinned during the match, but because of that, and his lack of hyping up the match, my record is 0-0 while his is 0-1. Anywho. Another thing I wanted to mention was that all my Stormwatchers is getting a treat. See I know all my fans, yes all billion of you, love gettin you sum of Bobby! Well I had me a show in IWE called the Storm Roundup, err, something like that, and it was a hit. I had one match after airing that show, cause it was the near end of the IWE, and I whooped that fellers ass soo bad, he was picking leather out of his teeth and crappin out shoe hide for weeks! But yeah, look forward to that in the coming weeks. Maybe even next week! Gotta see how my beer supply goes, cause Bobby aint never do anything without beer. He don't do the nasty without beer, he don't promo without beer, and most importantly he don't wrassle without beer!

The crowd cheers as Bobby then holds up his beer bottle and takes another drink from it, tilting his head back and laughing, before holding the mic back up to his mouth.

Speakin of wrasslin, I gots me a special opponent. That guy names Mike Williams. See, I don't know much about Mike Williams, but what I do know is that I have a path to set myself back on. All the way to the IWF Champeenship. See, now I was gonna be IWE Champion sooner or later, but that there company shut down. So now I have so unfinished business with this company. I never leave business unfinished, so Montana! If you can hear me, you have one of 3 choices. Option number 1 You can put Bobby in the IWF Title tourney, option number 2 you can put Bobby in the IWF title tourney, or Option number 3, and my personal favorite, you can put Bobby Storm...in the IWF TITLE TOURNEY!

Bobby says this, looking seriously into the camera, before he begins pacing the ring, looking to the fans, before turning back to the camera.

But back to Mike Williams. Williams is just a stepping stone to great things for Bobby. If James Kash can be the best there is here, than Bobby can be better! And how does Bobby be better? By disposing of Mike Williams. See Mike, I am not underestimating you. Hell, I might even be overestimating ya, but I don't expect anything less than a fight from you. You won yer fair share of matches in IWE, and I expect to see that same desire and effort as ya did there. Doesn't look like its going to well though, because you lost yer first match. Tsk Tsk Tsk boy, you shoulda studied up on your opponent. I did, and my record is unscathed, you relaxed and you got pinned. I hope you don't expect to relax this week, cause Bobby will take you on a ride you won't EVER forget. This ride will knock yer teeth out, knock your granny's teeth out, and most importantly knock the teeth outta the mouth of yer pretty lil valet. You can avoid this ride, by just being a good boy and laying down, but even then that won't help cause Bobby don't take handouts from NO-body. Only thing you can do is await the beating...then accept it. What ride am I talking about? Well it's simple...the ride...THROUGH THE EYE OF THE STORM!

Bobby excitedly jumps up and throws the beer bottle in his hand at the ring floor, breaking it, which triggers his music. He smirks to the fans, before hopping back on his beer mobile, riding to the top of the ramp, and stopping there posing to the crowd, before heading to the back.

MikeY

Reaction score
Scene opens with Mike Williams pacing around his dressing room, before stooping in his tracks when Angel walks in

Williams: This week I want you to stay here in the locker room. Under no circumstances are you to go out to the ring during my match with Storm, understood?

Angel: I'm a big girl I can take care of myself!

Williams: That might be the case but I dont want to suffer another loss because I had to keep my mind focused on you and not him, see where I am getting at?

Angel: Yeah, I guess so...

Williams: Good, and as a matter of fact I'd prefer it if you relax at a hotel until afterwards so....

Williams reaches into his bag and grabs his wallet, pulls out a wad of cash and hands it to Angel

Williams: Here, there's enough for the cab, food everything.

Angel: Okay, see you after the show...

Williams watches Angel leave the room

Williams: Bobby Storm, you drunken hillbilly you think you are the only one around here with a hunger for gold? I could stand here and gripe about last week but that is in the past, what happened then will NEVER happen again. You can entertain your white trash fans with your beer and your motorized cooler all you want but it wont help you come Monday Night Mayhem. Unlike you I dont care about what the fans think of me, I'm not here to entertain them I am here to become the best and to face the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.