MNM#2 Character Development Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam.Freeman

Reaction score
This RP thread is for all roleplayers with or without matches for character development or to brush up on your roleplays, roleplays here won't effect the result of a match if you have one, post in your match thread for roleplays that effect the result of your match. New members of the roster are welcome to post introduction RP's here.

Qwake

The scene opens in Bobby King’s training room out at the back of his house, the lights are shining brightly as King is on the treadmill running at a fast pace wearing track pants without a shirt, a stop watch begins to beep as King slows down and the treadmill slowly stops telling Bobby that he has been running for twenty minutes as he planned. BK waits for the treadmill to fully stop, he then walks off of it and walks towards a little table in the middle of the room as sweat drips off his face, he picks up a little hand towel and wipes the sweat off his face, he then wipes his hair where the sweat got too. King puts the towel over his shoulder before picking up a bottle of water from off the table, he holds the bottle up and squirts the water down into his mouth, he continues to do so until the bottle is empty. Bobby walks towards the door, he turns the lights off before exiting the room, King closes the door behind him as he ends up in the hallway of his house, BK slowly walks down the hallway to his large bathroom where he takes a quick shower and puts out his sweaty clothes, Bobby then walks out of the bathroom wearing a white tank top as well as a long pair of blue jeans.

Bobby: Ahhhh, that feels much better.

King walks down the hallway and out into the lounge, from there he walks to the kitchen where he opens up the fridge looking for something to have for lunch, he looks around but cannot find anything appetizing, he closes the fridge door and opens up his pantry but is still unable to find anything. King closes the pantry and begins to walk towards the lounge where he takes a seat on the couch, Bobby takes a deep breath until he hears the doorbell ring, BK gets to his feet, he slowly walks to the door before opening it, in front of him stands his two little twin brothers, Harry and Joey who are holding two hot pizza’s in their hands.

Bobby: Harry, Joey, what are you two doing here?

Joey: Wow, no “Hey my two awesome brothers, come inside, thanks for bringing pizzaâ€.

Harry: We were in the neighbourhood and decided to come and visit our older brother and bring pizza to have lunch with him since we rarely see him anymore.

BK smiles as he fully opens the door, he takes the hot pizzas off his two little brothers and stands aside inviting them inside, Harry and Joey both enter as they both take a look around their older brother’s house. Bobby closes the door as it’s a windy day, he walks over and places the pizzas down on a little table in the center of the lounge as he sees his two brother’s looking around, Harry is looking at old photos of them all on the wall and Joey is looking at all of Bobby’s medals and awards.

Harry: I can’t believe that we haven’t even been here yet, how long have you lived here Bobby?

Bobby: A good few years by now, if it wasn’t for you guys travelling so much maybe you could have stopped by earlier. Anyway, what do you guys think of the place?

Joey: This place is a palace! I’d live here anytime; anywhere is better then staying with mom at the moment!

The three brothers laugh, Harry and Joey both walk over to their brother, they then sit down on the couch as Bobby pulls over a chair and sits down in front of them with the pizza in the middle, they open the boxes and each grab a slice of pepperoni pizza, they all begin to eat as well as talk.

Bobby: So how have you guys been doing since the last time I saw you, have you kept your training up?

Harry: Yeah we’ve been doing great, training everyday as well as sorting out contracts with the Impact Wrestling Federation; we’ll be IWF superstars before you know it.

Joey: That’s right Bobby, soon enough there will be two more King’s to deal with in the IWF, two greater King’s may I add.

They all begin to laugh; they then finish off their pizza as they grab more and begin to eat.

Bobby: Wow, sounds like you guys are doing well for yourselves, sorry to break it to you Joey but it will be a while before either of you are greater then me. If you guys want to you could come train with me tomorrow, what do you guys think?

Harry: That would be awesome Bobby, actually, maybe you could come and train with us, there’s a wrestling academy a couple of blocks, me and Joey went a couple days ago and its great, there’s some good competition their and kicking their asses for a few hours is good training, what do you think Bobby?

Harry looks at Bobby who smiles; he then begins to laugh to himself.

Bobby: Sounds like fun, I’m in.

Joey: Awesome, I’m finally going to be able to get in the ring with my older brother; I get sick of beating my twin so it should be good to beat someone new.

The three again laugh.

Bobby: Okay, you guys meet me here tomorrow before we go. Oh and by the way Joey, you have no chance at all of beating the Motorcity Mystery, in fact, nobody does!

The two twins laugh as Bobby looks at them seriously before smirking; the three brothers continue to talk and eat pizza as the scene slowly begins to fade to black.

kingaviles

Reaction score
(The scene opens up in Doctor Love's office. Dominick Aviles can be seen lying on the couch, and Dr.Love is sitting at her desk writing on her notepad.)

Dominick: I keep having these recurring nightmares, Alyssa. It's almost every night, and it's been that way for a while. I dream that I'm falling... always from something real high up. Falling and landing headfirst...only, I never actually LAND. Right before I hit the ground, I wake up...always in a cold sweat. I don't know what it's about. What does it mean?

(Love, trying to refrain from telling Dominick about his accident, tells him a lie.)

Love: Erm...Well, Dominick. Those dreams are common for some people. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

(She is noticeably ashamed of herself for not being strong enough to tell him what really happened. Dominick never notices her disappointed facial expression, as he lays on the couch staring at the ceiling.)

Dominick: For two years? Almost every night for two years? I don't know... Sometimes I wish I would just fall and get it over with, you know?

(Dominick lets out a huge sigh, and Love stays silent. Dominick, frustrated, gets up, and walks out of the office, slamming the door behind him. Love, stressed, rubs her forehead, disgusted with herself. She slams the notepad on the desk as the camera fades to black.)

MizMasta3000

One more chance

(Ricky Jackson and Devin Cross are shown out of their usual mood. Ricky is sits on the couch next to Devin Cross and it appears as though they are looking at someone sit in front of them. They are examining the person, frustrated, angry looks on their faces. The camera starts to turn to reveal the person in the chair. It's "Mr. 540" Aaron Ying talking to the two men as they listen with disbelief.)

Aaron: Look guys, I apologize for what I did in the past. That was the old Aaron. The new Aaron is clean, sober, and 100% focused on BPB Fury

Devin: Now why in the hell should we believe you. You hurt us man. Not just our career, but our hearts. We were all in it together from day one. When we were little kids, we made a pact that we were going to make it big TOGETHER.

Ricky: But you didnt want that, you didnt look out for anyone except for Aaron. We always looked after you. Your the oldest, but when we were teens, your mother asked Devin to watch not you. Why did she do that? You really want to know? Its because your mother didnt trust you as far as she could throw you. She couldnt trust you with us, your little sister or even her life. You watched her die. She was an alcoholic too. One day she had too much tequilla and mixed it with too much weed which was laced with other shit THAT YOU SOLD TO HER. You saw her getting sick but you were too doped up yourself to take her to the hospital. You were...

Aaron: SHUT THE FUCK UP. You dont know shit. She didnt want me to take her. (weeping) She didnt want me to go to jail. I just...I just wanted

Devin: To save your own ass thats all you wanted. You were so fucking selfish. You let your Mother die because you were scared to go to jail. Is that what you would do to us. Put drugs in our food and watch us die? You did to your mother. That woman trusted you with her life and you didnt take care of her. She looked out for you by saying not to tske her to the hospital, but YOU STILL LET HER DIE! You let us down in PCW, why should anyone trust you, including us.

Aaron: Im sorryyyyy (weeping even more). I have changed. Im trying to make things right. (takes kleenex and regains composure) I have mmy demons to deal with. I have to answer for the things I have done in the past. I need you all more than you all need me, I get it. Please give me one more chance. Thats all Im asking for

Ricky: (stands up and gives Aaron a hug to break the ice. Devin joins in) One more chance man thats it. You said you were clean, you said you were sober, and you said you were focused. Lets see.

Devin: But if we see one blunt, one joint, one bong, one bowl in your hand, its a wrap. No more chances. Were moving on and your on your ass. Got it?

Aaron: Got it.

Ricky: Alright, now lets go, we got an interview with Carl Long later, we got to get ready.

Devin: BPB Fury is back. You can believe thay=t. If you back the Blue Pink and Black

The Rated R CMStar

mvp.jpg

Emptyness.

Sense of not having achieved anything.

It is your classic story of having everything you could ask for in life. He had the money, the women, the fame, there wasnt a person alive that didnt know who he was or didnt recognize him when he happened to be at the grocery store. I mean, how many people had the chance to be a personal guest of the Lakers administration to a playoff game and be given his own Laker jersey?

Flash, flash, another fake smile for the cameras. A crazy rumor past through his mind, about wrestling rumor sites probably taking this photo and his interview on NBA.com at IWF hinting towards NBA players getting involved in a PPV. The wrestling world is crazy.

Of course it's crazy. A man like him should be given title shot after title shot. He has sacrificed eveything, and not only that, there really isn't anything he hasnt done in the business. You name, CMS has done it. Undefeated streak in the biggest PPV the company has? Check. Put his body on the line on the most brutal matches the business has to offer? Check. Main evented shows, sell arenas all over the world? Check.

Yet, I am given none of that.

It has to change. I will do anything and everything to win the championship. Anything. But by God, the day will come in which the world will never forget the name of CMS, World Heavyweight Champion.

In the mean time, I'll keep smiling to the cameras.

1chiban

Reaction score
Get ready for WAR

*The British national anthem plays, accompanied by pictures of the British flag and various famous British landmarks. However,the music cuts out and the British flag burns out to show William Andrew Roberts and Shannon Smith standing in a murky alleyway*

W.A.R.: Everyone in the USA think jolly old England is a great place to be. Not always. I grew up on these dingy streets, in these dirty alleyways. But I'm proud to be British. Proud to be a fighter. Proud to go an against the grain...

Shannon Smith: And proud to be the best wrestler who ever stepped inside a ring in Great Britain.

W.A.R: But now I'm coming for all you losers in the IWF. I'm coming to America to make a statement. To show that the establishment's time is done. The new blood will rise up and take what is ours. The money, the glory, the titles.

So when I come over to your precious little shores and I destroy all your heroes, you're applepie smiles will be turned to depressed, melancholic frowns.

Shannon Smith: And then...

*Turns and rubs her hand down Roberts' chest*

There will only be one thing to say...

W.A.R.: Cheer up son, It might never happen....

*Smith and Roberts kiss as the picture fades to black*

Status
Not open for further replies.