• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MMA General Discussion Thread

Big Red Jericho Punk

Man I love Dana White for making stacked cards for free. We are already getting Melendez- Henderson, Mir- Cormier, and now possibly this! Also looking forward to seeing Dan Hardy fight, he’s always been unpredictable.

No More Sorrow

Dana White talked about how he has the right to match any offer made to Rampage, do you think he plans on it? or do you think he's just bringing it to everybodys attention.

Slim

Hopefully he is just making talk letting people know that he could do it... but then he is gonna be like he isn't gonna do it cause he just doesn't want Rampage around anymore.

No More Sorrow

Was just reading that Randy Coture has signed a deal with Spike TV to become a coach on Bellators reality Fighting show. Definitely wasn't expecting this one at all.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Rampage is going to have the josh Barnett/Fedor run, where he would be the centerpiece of any sring up fight org, and get oodles of dollars for nothing.

He'll be back when the other leagues fall on their face.

Troy

With Rampage I don't see why Dana would bother matching any other offer. He has gotten all he can out of Rampage and there is no point keeping him around at this time.

Pretty good deal that Randy has signed since it is for work with Bellator and also other work on the network. It will be a bit odd though with Ryan Couture having recently been picked up by UFC

The Cork

Banned
I'm not a MMA fan but can anyone send me the best match of Brock Lesnar in UFC? Also is there any fast paced good match?

Watch the Heath Herring or either Frank Mir fight.

The Couture fight was boring, and all his other fights he got his ass kicked which I'm guessing you don't want to see.