• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MLW Burning Crush [Saturday, February 17th 2024]

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Mads.png

Jacob Fatu vs. Mads Krügger - Baklei Brawl

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Not sure why they added Krule to his name. He only uses that on the indies because he could use Krugger outside MLW.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Court isn’t trying to compete with AEW. Wants those AEW fans to use collision as a lead-in.

There's no Collision tomorrow so he's actually competing with the main card of a UFC PPV instead of prelims going late lol he probably didn't know there wouldn't be a Collision tho

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Court isn’t trying to compete with AEW. Wants those AEW fans to use collision as a lead-in.
Nah, none of that tomorrow lol. I’m happy it’s at 10 because of NASCAR. Haha, we back to the point of the year where I sometimes have NASCAR races to watch, sometimes live, sometimes not, but we will see what happens! It should be over by 10.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
There's no Collision tomorrow so he's actually competing with the main card of a UFC PPV instead of prelims going late lol he probably didn't know there wouldn't be a Collision tho
Oh shit. Yeah, he probably didn’t know. He ran Reload at this time too. I assume since it also airs on Bein Sports, it’s just gonna be this slot even when Collision changes or there’s a Saturday ple, unfortunately. But most of the time it’ll be a good slot to use collision to lead in.