Miz's twitter comment about Rock vs Cena.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
He could call out LeBron James. it would be a perfect place to do something like that

Reactions: Snowman1

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I so hope he does :p

Is Lebron James liked or hated in Miami? I don't follow basketball.

He left Cleavland to go to Miami so I think he's loved there, Miz saying he made a mistake would get him heat.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Miz is from Cleveland, where LeBron grew up and was a hometown sports hero. In the NBA he was drafted by the Cleveland team (the Cavaliers) and brought them success that the franchise has never seen before. When his contract expired in 2010, he was going from team to team trying to find the place where he wanted to go. Eventually he got an ESPN 1-Hour Self-Indulgent Special where he made his decision in front of the world, that he was "taking his talents to South Beach" and joined the Miami Heat. Cleveland fans have been and still are extremely upset, the Heat have arguably the best team in the NBA, and Cleveland had the worst record in the league last year.

There's your backstory. KiaSport, you are brilliant.

nealverma

Jobber
Reaction score
LOL I really like the miz and i think he is great on the mic, but this is the clash of two generations so i really hope the miz stays out of this, i hope every wrestler backstage stays out of it and let these two settle whatever they need to one on one

Bench

Jobber
Reaction score
I don't think he'll get involved, partly because he does have a match (and could potentially turn face there) plus I think wwe may want a clean finish. On the other hand, 15,16+17 all had McMahon get involved and they were still great matches.

Th3L3g3nd1

Jobber
Reaction score
He might interfere since WWE is trying to make a feud with him and the Rock as a last minute feud but we will see at WrestleMania 28.