Miz with the Promo of a Lifetime

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan has kind of a snooty piss poor attitude. Hes a damn hippy vegan who thinks he's better than everyone. I'm glad Miz put his ass in check, even if it was scripted

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
NQqgC43h.jpg

C.M. Shaddix

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Miz made a lot of points right from that promo, he has never been injured, he is only off tv because he is a dedicated actor. He wrestles the way he does because he doesn't wanna wind up like Bryan. And yeah he sneaks wins he cheats sometimes because it build his heel character but in the end of the day is in full health. Wow.

Black Iron PJ

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
You know what the crazy part is? This isn't even Miz's best promo, this is. It goes to show how amazing Miz is when mixing real life stuff into drawing heat and developing his character.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Holy shit this was great, good to see Kayfabe is making its grand return. Hopefully MIZ gets more TV on Smackdown now and keeps up this level of intensity or close to it.

Definitely my favorite thing about this segment!

"Man, you and Apollo really put on a great show!"
"But I won!"
"But I was more impressed with Apollo, the fans and I don't like your wrestling very much"
"How can you be more impressed with him when I WON THE MATCH"
"Yeah but you wrestle like a coward who's not afraid to get hit"
"I WON THE MATCH!!!"

Seriously. We here on WWEF can debate work rate and who draws money and who's the best in-ring technician and who impresses the "boys in the back" and who's got "charisma and star power" and who grabs the brass ring, seriously these promos are really wearing on me. I WANT TO WIN MATCHES. This was so cathartic to watch. Awesome promo, and the rest of it was spectacular, too!

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
It just goes to show how much emotion means in a promo. 99% this promo was planned beforehand. But the Miz was allowed to speak from the heart with it, there was a lot of real life emotion in it and that connects with people.

It's pretty obvious listening to the promos on Smackdown over all that they use more bullet points than all out scripts, which is a good thing. And when you allow a wordsmith like Miz to cut loose, you are in for a treat.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
You know what the crazy part is? This isn't even Miz's best promo, this is. It goes to show how amazing Miz is when mixing real life stuff into drawing heat and developing his character.

Like i said, he has had better ones than this one. The only reason people loved it is cause he shat on DBry lol

ParkinsonsAim

Jobber
Reaction score
I've always been a fan of the Miz and this clip just shows what he is capable of. I'd like to see him more in the mix, but he is an A-list celebrity and is very busy.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Like i said, he has had better ones than this one. The only reason people loved it is cause he shat on DBry lol
Or because it was an excellent promo spoken from the heart. It was an emotional piece, which makes people connect. The dude poured years of being shat on by the internet, other wrestlers and god knows who else into a promo. And it worked. The best villains in media are always the ones that believe that they are in the right. Same applies here. If you believe what you are saying, it carries so much more weight.

People who believe this promo got over just because it was directed at Daniel Bryan are just looking for any reason to shit on Daniel Bryan. The promo was good because it was a good promo cut by a good speaker who believed in what he was saying.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
sHUtVFWh.jpg

Based Miz really impacted the business with that promo [HASHTAG]#powerful[/HASHTAG]