Miz Fires Back At Critics Who Say He Shouldn't Be Coaching Daniel Bryan On NXT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LadyHotrod

I will write the way I want to write Masta and the reason I went off at you HotRoid seriously because you tried to make me look dumb just because I'm a new guy but you know what I got better things to do I'm leaving this site forever. Fuck the IWF

*Hotrod, smurf. He was never on roids.

Good riddance. You're the worst new member ever and that's saying a lot around here. I was just trying to help you out and you turned into a bitch so go back to fucking your mother and teaching kids how not to spell.

MizMasta3000

I like new guys. xXFrenchKissXx and Mat FTW are cool

Good riddance. You're the worst new member ever and that's saying a lot around here. I was just trying to help you out and you turned into a bitch so go back to fucking your mother and teaching kids how not to spell.

:laugh: didn't you say maty619 was?

LadyHotrod

OH YEAH, WELL, YOU'RE A 28 YEAR OLD HOMO WHO CAN'T SPELL AND YOUR BALLS HAVEN'T DROPPED YET.

Don't be jealous of Roddy's physique.

the408kid

Reaction score
yeah frenchkiss is cool I know her from another site it just pisses me off when people try to offend you just from one mistake and dude I saw that post on the movie thing dont fuckin tell me to stfu I'll say what I want
PUNK

the408kid

Reaction score
alright Masta we got off on the wrong foot lets stop this

LadyHotrod

yeah frenchkiss is cool I know her from another site it just pisses me off when people try to offend you just from one mistake and dude I saw that post on the movie thing dont fuckin tell me to stfu I'll say what I want
PUNK

Hey bitch, I just told you that I was just trying to help you out and you turned into a cunt. It's not my fault that letting you know you made a mistake hurts your pussy ass feelings. No one insulted you until you started being a fag.

the408kid

Reaction score
You know what just tell how I get my name off of here I want to get rid of my account. I cant deal with a stupid bitch like you Lady Hot Roid. smurf oh yeah thats original

LadyHotrod

Just never log in again you dumbass.

Fuck, I can't believe they let people like you teach kids.

HOT ROID, WOW, THAT'S ESPECIALLY ORIGINAL.

the408kid

Reaction score
You should be ashamed of yourselves. I'm definitely too good for you Hotroid you Homophobe.