Miz Fires Back At Critics Who Say He Shouldn't Be Coaching Daniel Bryan On NXT

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the408kid

Reaction score
The Miz certainly doesnt have Bryan Danielson's wrestling skills and although he's improving on the mic personally he doesnt do much for me their either

the408kid

Reaction score
Excuse me I'm new in her DEEAAAR so why dont you show me around then.

LadyHotrod

You don't have to be new to a forum to see the thread title on page 1.

the408kid

Reaction score
First of all this website is hard to read at first and I clicked on the thread it gave me this

LadyHotrod

It's not hard to read at all, actually. The thread titles are 100% clear. If you can't see the name of the thread that specifically says almost the same thing as your thread, I don't know what to say.

the408kid

Reaction score
Since you love me copying threads I'll copy more for your pleasure how's that:peace:

the408kid

Reaction score
I'm a GOD dont you see LOL Jk But seriously its already fuckin posted so fuckin deal with you fuckin prick GOT IT! So if you dont want it coming up anymore dont post anything on it see how easy that is because if you post I have every right to respond! K have a shitty night!

the408kid

Reaction score
hoo hooohooohoohhpo AAAAH IM SOOO SAAAAD lol LISTEN HERE WOMEN YOUR NOT MY TEACHER SO DONT TELL ME ABOUT MY GRAMMER AND GO SUCK THE OLD MAN'S DICK.